Straughan Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Your love story documented in photographs...

San Antonio photographer, Chrystina Straughan, has a passion for wedding photography storytelling. She will listen to your love story from your consultation and through your engagement session to capture the essence of that love story on your wedding day. This is told with images that are classic, candid and speak to the love you have as a couple.

If you are looking for a professional, experienced wedding photographer for your San Antonio area wedding, then look no further.

We offer wedding day solutions that our brides love, and we know you will too. Don't take our word for it., visit our testimonials page to see what others are saying!

Who are we?

Straughan Photography is an event and location photography company led by professional photographer Chrystina Straughan. Based in San Antonio, Texas, we shoot weddings, events, and location portrait sessions all over Texas.

Chrystina has a B.S. from Sam Houston State University and is armed with cutting-edge digital equipment allowing for state of the art technology to be combined with a passion for weddings, a love of storytelling and honed educated skill set.

For more information call (210)445-9837 or visit our website at SanAntonioWeddingPhotography.com and visit the contact page.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Lisa
    Lisa E. Married on 04/30/2022

Wedding MVP

For all the brides who are Type A, have blended families, value flexibility and excellent communication, and / or simply want peace of mind that your wedding photos will be perfect, hire Chrystina. On my wedding day, she was the MVP I didn’t know I needed. I researched 20+ photographers and had 3 “finalist” virtual meetings to decide who to select. She blew our other 2 finalists out of the competition real fast. She immediately demonstrated professionalism, organization, kindness, humor, and she is assertive in a way that I felt I could trust her to get the 65+ relatives in our immediate family + wedding party photographed. Upon request, she was able to swap a bridal session for a rehearsal dinner shoot, and it was perfect. I was married at a family residence, and she captured angles like no one in my family has ever noticed. The unintentional, natural tendency of my husband and I in photos is to look and feel soooo awkward. I’ve never had a better photographer to explain exactly how to pose, rest my hand, tilt my head, etc. to look so effortless and beautiful until I met Chrystina! Seriously, if you’ve read this far, just go ahead and book her now!
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie G. Married on 02/19/2022

Incredible. Fascinating. Diligent. Persevering. Best photographer choice you will make!

**INCREDIBLE. FASCINATING. DILIGENT. PERSEVERING** Not only is Chrystina an incredible and fascinating person to work with, but the diligent and persevering ethic that she puts into her craft does not go unnoticed. Due to the Pandemic, Our Wedding became an event that took two years to properly plan and ensure it was 'the right time' to bring our family, friends and loved ones together. To say the least, selecting the perfect photographer to capture every memory of our day was essential! My want in a photographer and their work was simple... bright, clean and crisp. And although you will see this in many pieces of work produced by photographers, capturing the perfect pose with the perfect light, in addition adding a multitude of various personalities and walks of life (humans and animals), there is much more than an 'easy shot or perfect light' that needs to be considered. Chrystina embodied all of it! It was a no brainer choice and I am beyond pleased with all of the moments captured and work she has produced from my Special Day. I have seen many other Brides and Couples post about what she does during her event shootings and it is all true. She is in everything! Making sure not only her work is being completed, but that everything else is also being done and falling perfectly in place. From the veil, the dress bustle, to creating a diversion for a fur baby, she does it all! Straughan Photography is the perfect choice for any event and will be my #1 choice for all of my future events!
  • Margaret
    Margaret D. Married on 11/06/2021

Just fantastic! Couldn’t ask for a better photographer!

Chrystina was amazing!!! Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! The photos turned out great, and we got them a week after the wedding (also got a few the day after the wedding through social media)!! She’s quick to respond, super friendly, funny, easy to work with, and makes you and everybody else at ease taking photos. She goes above and beyond for sure. We were chasing sunset for photos between the ceremony and reception, and she did not waste any minute of it to make sure we get shots at 3 different spots that would really capture the gorgeous sunset with the background, and the results were incredible. She definitely exceeded expectations. She even helped with other things.. getting my dress and veil on, doing the bustle after the ceremony, and other wedding details outside of photography. My sister, who was also my MOH, and I have talked about which vendors we loved the most, and we agree that it’s Chrystina, and my day-of-coordinator Amanda. I think both of them really helped make our wedding fun, memorable and everything we wanted it to be. Everything goes by so quickly that day that you miss so much stuff happening around you and even with you, and she captured so many of them, which is so priceless. Would highly recommend her to anybody. Thank you so much, Chrystina.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

57 photos · 12/04/2021
  • Kara & Daniel
    68 photos · 01/19/2019

Stella Haus Films Stella Haus Films Wedding Videographers

Chyristina is THE HARDEST WORKING PHOTOGRAPHER YOU WILL EVER MEET. I can't emphasize this enough. She is at the top of her game and that doesn't deter her from striving to reach even higher professional heights. She is never satisfied and always strives to make her customers satisfied and her brides thrilled. You won't be disappointed in this woman work ethic or creativity.

The Milestone | Boerne by Walters Wedding Estates The Milestone | Boerne by Walters Wedding Estates Barn & Farm Weddings

Straughan Photography is one of Bella Springs Preferred Vendors. Their photography & talent is amazing.

Gobo Entertainment Gobo Entertainment Wedding DJs

"Breath Taking" as one bride said as she viewed her album from Straughan Photography...Those two words say it all. We look forward to working with Chrystina and Straughan in the near future :)

3517 Columbia Cibolo, 78108
Location of (Straughan Photography)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding