IdoTheDressIdo

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website

We are committed at helping brides find a dream dress without breaking the bank in the process. IdoTheDressIdo sells designer sample and new wedding dresses and accessories to fit every budget.

• Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Shoes
Veils
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Valarie V. Married on 04/03/2021

Easy peasy shopping experience

I had a great experience. I wandered in about an hour before closing thinking I wouldn't find anything but still wanted to check out the store. I'm plus size and had a very specific look in mind. I told the owner what type of dress I was looking for and the name of a designer whose designed I liked but didn't come in plus size. She said she had something that was similar just in. She wasn't wrong. I found a beautiful dress that had all my must have features and for a fraction of the price I thought I would have to spend for a similar dress. Now she only has what she has so it can be hit or miss but I shot a bullseye.
  • Laurenb
    Lauren B. Married on 02/22/2021

Wonderful experience

Loved the shop, everyone was so nice and they helped me find my DREAM dress at such a. Great price. $800 for the dress without the veil.

IdoTheDressIdo's reply:

Hi Lauren, You look absolutely stunning! Congratulations on your wedding and we wish you many many happy years! Thank you for sharing your pictures, we love to see the big day when it's all pulled together. Much Love The IDo Team
  • Angmrod
    Angela Married on 09/14/2019

I love my dress!

This place is so cool and unique. They offered a more intimate environment for my family and I to pick out a dress. They were super helpful and supportive. I had no idea what I wanted but they helped me find the perfect dress. The prices are also very reasonable and I am glad I was able to save where I could.

IdoTheDressIdo's reply:

Hi Angela, Thank you for coming to see us in our little hidden shop! We loved having you and your family and we are so happy you found your dress AND had a great time doing it. Please send us pictures from your wedding. Lv The IDo Team!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Shelbi & Will
    18 photos 路 12/14/2019

Evember Evember Wedding Florists

I recommend every bride call Lisa at IdoTheDressIdo and see what she has before they buy a dress. She has amazing dresses and amazing prices.

Straughan Photography Straughan Photography Wedding Photographers

Love working with this company. Lisa listens to what you want and can meet your wedding dress needs at a great price. I highly recommend her!

Weddings by Cynthia Weddings by Cynthia Wedding Officiants

Wonderful selection of beautiful gowns and much more. Not to be missed when shopping for that very special gown and accessories. Lisa Jo knows her craft and will provide you with excellent service! How do I know? I've been her client for some time now. Go check out her selections and quality of her gowns. Value for your dollar. You won't be disappointed.

900 NE Loop 410, Suite D105 San Antonio, 78209