6844 SAN PEDRO, San Antonio, TX 78216 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Rex Formal Wear

Rex formal Wear has proudly served San Antonio for 73 years locally owned and ONLY formal wear shop with a wear house here in San Antonio . 2 convenient locations 1326 SW Military Dr. and 6844 San Pedro Ave.. We have many specials going on so this is the perfect time to call and set appointment to see our styles. We rent and sell tuxedos and suits. We are open 7 days and we are locally owned.We carry designers such as Michael Kors, Kenneth Cole, Ike Behar and David Majors.We pride ourselves on our selection and customer service.

5 Reviews for Rex Formal Wear

Mike · Married on 05/21/2016

We rented our tuxedos for my wedding from Rex's and everything went pretty well. When we tried on everything some things were a little small but the associate Raymond had everything in store to accommodate us with the right size and assured we looked sharp and felt comfortable. I would recommend them to anybody! We had a great experience, thanks Raymond!!!

Sent on 06/03/2016

I was in a wedding a month or so ago and the myself and the other groomsmen all got our tuxedos here. Staff was very friendly and they assisted all with getting fitted correctly. They were also flexible with my pick up and drop off times since I am from out of town.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Rex Formal Wear FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rex Formal Wear 1
    REX LOVE STORY

Go to www.rexformalwear.com and register to win our $2,000 REX FORMAL WEAR LOVE STORY. Get a $200 gift certificate for just signing up ..

• 6844 SAN PEDRO San Antonio, TX, 78216 See on map
    830-341-1227 (Phone number)
    210-921-2889 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon - 10AM -8 PM, Tues. 10am -7pm, Wed. 10am to 7pm. Thurs 10am - 8pm, Fri. 10am - 7pm Sat. 10 am -5 pm, Sun noon - 4pm.
  • 1326 SW Military Dr. San Antonio, TX, 78221 See on map
    210-921-2889 (Phone number)
    Mon - 10am-8pm Tues 10am-7pm Wed. 10am-7pm Thurs 10am-8pm Fri 10am-7pm Sat. 10am-5 pm Sun. noon to 4pm.