Evember

Schertz, TX View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Evember is a custom wedding and event florist that loves working with brides to see their vision for their wedding come to life. We understand the importance of each detail and strive to make choosing your wedding floral and décor a stress free and happy part of your wedding planning process.

This full-service florist has been a part of the wedding industry for over 10 years, and has developed lasting relationships with multiple vendors, growers and wholesalers. They love to use fresh flowers in their work, and only use the best stems available. They're happy to accommodate a classic and modern style, as well as a style that is bold and elaborate. Each couple is welcome to a complimentary consultation where you can discuss your vision, wants, needs and budget. Additional services include:

• Event design
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services
In addition to creating stunning bouquets and beautiful boutonnieres, Evember is also happy to create stylish decor for your altar or chuppah. Their other services include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Corsages
  • Table arrangements
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Non-floral

Areas Covered
This experienced floral and event design company is located in Schertz, but assists couples all over Texas and beyond. Their local areas include:

• San Antonio
  • Boerne
  • Austin
  • Texas Hill Country

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Kristal L. Married on 03/11/2022

Just Stunning

Angie with Evember was just amazing to work with. She took the time to learn what I dreamed of and helped guide my vision. She surpassed my vision for my wedding. I had tons of compliments on how stunning the venue looked. It was so important to get florals right for my wedding after losing my uncle who was a top florist in the area. The day after my wedding I took my bouquet and left it at my uncle's resting place to show him I think he would have been proud. I wish I could have kept every arrangement down to the last petal things were so perfect.
    Jordan G. Married on 01/09/2021

Amazing Expertise, Customer Service and Creativity

The Evember team is top notch! They are an amazing company to deal with and gave me nothing but the best! I wanted to change my bridal bouquet last minute because I had changed my mind on what I wanted and they made it happen and everything turned out exactly like I wanted and so beautiful. I received so many compliments on the decor. Evember provided everything and more to give me my dream wedding!
  • Leann
    Leann W. Married on 09/06/2020

Beyond words

The flowers were beyond beautiful! Angie took the color schemes and ideas that we had and made the venue a wonderland of flowers and lights. We had so many compliments on the decor and all the praise goes to Angie and her team at Evember. Thank you sooo much for the gorgeous decor!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alexis & Dalton
    16 photos · 09/25/2021

Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

SO wildly talented! I love her eye for floral design and definitely recommend Evember to my couples!

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Unique... Warm... and Caring is how I would describe Angie with Evember. Angie has always been on time, professional, and will work with your budget. Love... Love...Love Angie!!! She is one of my preferred vendors for a reason :)

Bartenders4you Bartenders4you Wedding Caterers

We have had the pleasure of working with Evember on many levels personally and with association of mutual brides. I have to say that Angie and her team are exceptional in ever way, we will continue to refer our clients to Evember because I know they will go above and beyond to make every detail spectacular.

San Antonio and Surrounding Areas Schertz, TX, 78154