My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,795 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,795 Package Price

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting is a simple, elegant and affordable wedding planner based in San Antonio, Texas. The company acts like a matchmaker, striving to find the best possible vendors for each couple. With My Forever, you will have a stress-free experience without substituting service for price.

Experience
Nikki Olivares, the owner of My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting, has been in the wedding consulting industry for over 10 years. She also has over 23 years of customer relations, management, sales and business experience. The company has been serving weddings for more than eight years.

As your go-to source and trusted friend, Nikki will provide the organization and tools necessary for your big day. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,395

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,795

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,895

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Abby
    Abby R. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Worth every penny, and she should honestly charge MORE

Nikki was essential for my small, intimate wedding at a restaurant (Paesano's). I am not a detail oriented person, and I wanted someone to ask me the right questions that I didn't even know to ask myself. I also wanted the night to be smooth - why pay so much money for a wedding to have long lulls and details that were over-looked? She made it all come together. She also happens to be an adorable, warm person with the BEST energy. She came highly recommended to me from a friend and I now will highly recommend her to anyone in need of a planner!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca S. Married on 04/30/2022

So glad I hired her to help!

Nikki did so much for me before and the day of my wedding. I can’t imagine how I would have juggled setting up for the wedding and getting my hair and makeup done that morning on my own. She was very responsive whenever I had questions or concerns. Nikki is very familiar with local vendors and can easily connect you with the right business to create your wedding vision come to life. Plus she’s just so nice! She seemed genuinely excited for me and my husband throughout the process.
    Soigné C. Married on 04/29/2022

Nikki is a dream team!!

As a vendor, Nikki is phenomenal to work with! She was accessible and ensure everything ran smooth. I hope to be able to work with her in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting 1
Offer

Make sure to let me know you found me on Wedding Wire, you will receive 1 FREE Hour of Wedding Day Coordination added to any package!

CZ Digital Media CZ Digital Media Wedding Videographers

This girl is awesome! If you are looking for someone to help make your wedding day go smoothly then make sure and have a chat with Nikki. Every wedding I have worked with her has been so great. When you have the best vendors , you have the best wedding!

San Antonio Botanical Garden San Antonio Botanical Garden Historic Weddings

I have worked with Nikki on several weddings. She is wonderful, I highly recommend her to any one looking for a wedding or event planner. She's always on top of things. But most of all has great communication skills. As a venue manager, this is important and makes my job easier.

All About Me Bride To Be All About Me Bride To Be Wedding Officiants

When planning your wedding and although you may feel you have enough experience to handle the coordination yourself, You still need to hire Nikki from My Forever Weddings. As like any bride, You are dreaming about a "perfect" wedding. Nikki and her staff will go above and beyond your expectations. Nikki has an excellent reputation in the field and she will provide you with a list of vendors with remarkable reputation. You will not be able to express how much fun you will have and how relaxed you will feel during the event. From the moment you arrive to the venue Nikki will catered to all your needs. If you feel that you are too busy to coordinate your own wedding, don't commit the mistake of using family and friends. It will cause you more stress; Nikki will direct you in the right direction. Joseph Flores with All About Me Bride To Be

San Antonio San Antonio, TX, 78254
Location of (My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding