San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78212 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About All About Me Bride To Be

All About Me Bride To Be is an experienced wedding officiant business based out of San Antonio, Texas. Joseph Fiores, a minister, is the owner and creative founder of this passionate company. He has over 20 years of experience helping couples on one of the most special days of their life. All About Me Bride to Be is happy to perform at an intimate, backyard gathering, as well as a lavish, hotel affair.

Joseph promises to bring an atmosphere of comfort and ease on your wedding day. He offers premarital counseling, as well as a bilingual ceremonies in both Spanish and English. Joseph is happy to perform a ceremony rehearsal for you and your spouse, and provide assistance with your wedding planning. He offers full planning, day-of coordination, referrals and assistance with your timeline of events. Additional services include:

• Vow renewal

chris and chrissy
jami and michael
richard and tiffany wedding
All About Me Bride To Be
historic church at la villita
evelyn and rober

All About Me Bride To Be 6
All About Me Bride To Be 7

E.s. · Married on 09/08/2019

Highly recommend!!

We received nothing but compliments from our wedding guests regarding Joseph’s services at our recent ceremony. He is very professional, kind and truly cares about the couples that he works with. Being bilingual, he is also able to speak to all audiences and tailors his services to what each couple needs. We highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Stephanie M Pech · Married on 08/09/2019

Simply Amazing!

Get your tissues ready because Joseph will have you crying like a baby! Hiring Mr. Flores was a no brainer. From our first meeting he talked us through our ceremony and gave us a feel for what we could expect and ways we could personalize our ceremony to make it more unique and meaningful. Both my husband and I felt nervous and stressed about writing our own vows but Joseph helped us by asking us personal questions and crafting our responses into something so beautiful and eloquent, far exceeding my expectations. He had all of us crying and laughing as he read our love story aloud. It was absolutely perfect. Several days later my guests could not stop talking about what a beautiful ceremony it was and how great Joseph was!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

All About Me Bride To Be FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• Jessi Davis Photography
    Jessi Davis Photography Wedding Photographers

It was such a pleasure that I had the opportunity to work with Joseph Flores! I will definitely be recommending All About Me Bride To Be to all of my clients. He did such a phenomenal job of making the ceremony personal, genuine, & unique. It was definitely one of the most heartwarming ceremonies I have ever witnessed. He impressed me from the start with his inviting personality. I'm looking forward to working with him again. Contact Joseph you won't be disappointed! www.allaboutmebridetobe.com

• My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting
    My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Amazing and most respected is how I would describe Joseph Flores with All About Me Bride to Be. I have had the privlilege to have worked with Joseph on different Weddings and every time he delivers such a loving service to his bride and groom. Love him and look forward to working with him for years to come!

• Country Sugar Events
    Country Sugar Events Wedding Planners

Joseph Flores is absolutely amazing. My couples love meeting with him and he has a way of making them feel very comfortable throughout the process. He may only know a couple from a few short meetings but he gets so much information from them and is able to make their ceremony very personal and special. He makes my job that much easier because we are able to partner and run rehearsal and ceremony efficiently!

• San Antonio San Antonio, TX, 78212 See on map