San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78212 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About All About Me Bride To Be

All About Me Bride To Be is an experienced wedding officiant business based out of San Antonio, Texas. Joseph Fiores, a minister, is the owner and creative founder of this passionate company. He has over 20 years of experience helping couples on one of the most special days of their life. All About Me Bride to Be is happy to perform at an intimate, backyard gathering, as well as a lavish, hotel affair.

Joseph promises to bring an atmosphere of comfort and ease on your wedding day. He offers premarital counseling, as well as a bilingual ceremonies in both Spanish and English. Joseph is happy to perform a ceremony rehearsal for you and your spouse, and provide assistance with your wedding planning. He offers full planning, day-of coordination, referrals and assistance with your timeline of events. Additional services include:

• Vow renewal

chris and chrissy
jami and michael
richard and tiffany wedding
All About Me Bride To Be
historic church at la villita
evelyn and rober
54d956aa51c9747b 1273455789361 LaurenKnowles2

238 Reviews for All About Me Bride To Be

Tia L. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Fantastic!

Joseph did awesome at my wedding. He had the crowd crying, laughing, and smiling. Joesph personalized our wedding and I'm beyond satisfied with what we received. Recommend 120%, Truly- he was the best start to the wedding. He kicked it off just right. My guest wouldn't stop talking about the amazing ceremony.

Sent on 03/19/2021
  • Julia

Julia T. · Getting married on 10/22/2021

Best officiant ever

My now husband and I first found Joseph through Wedding Wire all the way back in August 2019. He quickly set up a consultation with us so we could all get to know each other. As he walked us through what our ceremony would look like, I started tearing up with excitement. Right away, my husband and I knew this was the man who was going to marry us. Joseph truly takes the time to get to know you as a couple and personalizes your day to make it a one of a kind experience. Our original wedding day was set for 4/4/2020, but obviously COVID19 had other plans. Joseph was so considerate and understanding when it came to not one, but two re-schedulings. He always assured us that we needed to do what was best for our day and that if he was available, he would be there. We ended up doing an intimate ceremony on 10/22/2020 with just our parents & siblings. Joseph made our day something that we will hold dear for rest of our lives. We're so excited to have him at our bigger wedding next year and we can't wait to see how special he will make our 1 year vow renewal. If you're looking for officiant, this is who you want.

Sent on 12/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

All About Me Bride To Be FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

• Jessi Davis Photography Wedding Photographers

It was such a pleasure that I had the opportunity to work with Joseph Flores! I will definitely be recommending All About Me Bride To Be to all of my clients. He did such a phenomenal job of making the ceremony personal, genuine, & unique. It was definitely one of the most heartwarming ceremonies I have ever witnessed. He impressed me from the start with his inviting personality. I'm looking forward to working with him again. Contact Joseph you won't be disappointed! www.allaboutmebridetobe.com

• My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Amazing and most respected is how I would describe Joseph Flores with All About Me Bride to Be. I have had the privlilege to have worked with Joseph on different Weddings and every time he delivers such a loving service to his bride and groom. Love him and look forward to working with him for years to come!

• Country Sugar Events Wedding Planners

Joseph Flores is absolutely amazing. My couples love meeting with him and he has a way of making them feel very comfortable throughout the process. He may only know a couple from a few short meetings but he gets so much information from them and is able to make their ceremony very personal and special. He makes my job that much easier because we are able to partner and run rehearsal and ceremony efficiently!

• San Antonio San Antonio, TX, 78212 See on map
    210-591-1205 (Phone number)
    Monday through Thursday
    Location of (All About Me Bride To Be)