San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78240 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About All About Me Bride To Be

All About Me Bride To Be is an experienced wedding officiant business based out of San Antonio, Texas. Joseph Fiores, a minister, is the owner and creative founder of this passionate company. He has over 20 years of experience helping couples on one of the most special days of their life. All About Me Bride to Be is happy to perform at an intimate, backyard gathering, as well as a lavish, hotel affair.

Joseph promises to bring an atmosphere of comfort and ease on your wedding day. He offers premarital counseling, as well as a bilingual ceremonies in both Spanish and English. Joseph is happy to perform a ceremony rehearsal for you and your spouse, and provide assistance with your wedding planning. He offers full planning, day-of coordination, referrals and assistance with your timeline of events. Additional services include:

• Vow renewal

chris and chrissy
jami and michael
richard and tiffany wedding
All About Me Bride To Be
historic church at la villita
evelyn and rober

All About Me Bride To Be 7
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/19/2019

The Perfect and Personalized Texas Hill Country Wedding

We met with Joseph for the first time 10 months prior to our ceremony. We loved his sincerity, kind nature, attention to detail, and the questions we each had to answer about each other for the ceremony. He checked in with us occasionally to see how we were doing with the wedding planning. And on the day of the ceremony, everything was PERFECT. We received so many compliments from our family and friends on the ceremony. We highly recommend Joseph Flores as a wedding officiant!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    All About Me Bride To Be 8
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing, Personal, Unforgettable

Where to start! From the moment I read the reviews on Joseph I was blown away! I wanted more for our ceremony than just “I do” and “I do” then “You May Kiss The Bride”. Joseph was beyond my dreams for an officiant! The reviews I read had me so excited! We met up with Joseph and after talking to him I knew he had to be our officiant. He takes everything to heart because he loves what he does, his attention to detail is remarkable. My guests raved about our ceremony, and they said they were going to include what we did as a part of their lives (I’ll keep that a secret & let Joseph explain it to you). It was absolutely perfect and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone that wants their ceremony to be beyond your wildest dreams. Thank you SO much Joseph for being a part of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    All About Me Bride To Be 9

All About Me Bride To Be FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• Jessi Davis Photography
    Jessi Davis Photography Wedding Photographers

It was such a pleasure that I had the opportunity to work with Joseph Flores! I will definitely be recommending All About Me Bride To Be to all of my clients. He did such a phenomenal job of making the ceremony personal, genuine, & unique. It was definitely one of the most heartwarming ceremonies I have ever witnessed. He impressed me from the start with his inviting personality. I'm looking forward to working with him again. Contact Joseph you won't be disappointed! www.allaboutmebridetobe.com

• My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting
    My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Amazing and most respected is how I would describe Joseph Flores with All About Me Bride to Be. I have had the privlilege to have worked with Joseph on different Weddings and every time he delivers such a loving service to his bride and groom. Love him and look forward to working with him for years to come!

• Country Sugar Events
    Country Sugar Events Wedding Planners

Joseph Flores is absolutely amazing. My couples love meeting with him and he has a way of making them feel very comfortable throughout the process. He may only know a couple from a few short meetings but he gets so much information from them and is able to make their ceremony very personal and special. He makes my job that much easier because we are able to partner and run rehearsal and ceremony efficiently!

• San Antonio San Antonio, Texas, 78240 See on map