All About Me Bride To Be Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Michelle W. Married on 08/05/2022

Couldn't recommend more

Joseph is a wonderful wedding officiant. You can truly tell he has a passion for his work. We had a small, intimate ceremony and chose to forego a rehearsal. From speaking with Joseph beforehand we felt confident he could seamlessly navigate us on the day of. Joseph made us feel at ease during the whole process. Even though we did not know Joseph before booking him as our wedding officiant it felt as if he already knew us. All of our guests were moved by his words!
    Stephanie G. Married on 06/18/2022

Unforgettable experience

During the initial call to get to know Joseph, he made my fiancée and I tear up when he was going over the ceremony speech. It was in that moment when we knew we needed to have him in our wedding. Joseph Flores truly was exceptional! He was able to express our love and put it into words for our families and friends to see and hear during our wedding ceremony. It was an unforgettable moment, that we will cherish forever.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Justin G. Married on 05/14/2022

The perfect officiant

Hiring an officiant is one of the harder things to do. You want someone who is going to highlight your special day, and let me tell you - Joseph delivered! Our ceremony was 30 minutes, and Joseph had all of our guest feeling every second of it. He delivered a thoughtful ceremony that highlighted our love and allowed us to be the center of the show. To anyone who is thinking about hiring Joseph, do it - you won't regret it!
  • Cynthia
    Cindy Married on 05/01/2022

One-of-a-kind Officiant!

It's difficult to sound original after reading these reviews, because I truly have all the same things to say about Joseph. From our very first meeting, I knew I'd be tearing up at the ceremony because he speaks from the heart. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about him, and thought he was a close family friend. He acquires the perfect amount of information not only from you and your future spouse, but the wedding party and guests alike to create a beautiful and personalized experience! If you are in search of a wedding officiant, Joseph is it!
    Maryann B. Married on 04/30/2022

Previous bride

The moment Eric and I met Joseph, we instantly knew we had the perfect officiant for our wedding. Joseph moved us to tears on our first zoom call, he is literally that amazing. Everyone at our wedding was in awe of the ceremony. Joseph was able to include our families in the heart felt and witty ceremony he created for us. He made our wedding day so special and we couldn’t thank him enough for making our big day memorable and perfect. If you’re looking for an officiant, I would HIGHLY recommend you look no further and book with Joseph, you will not be disappointed!
  • Debra
    Debra G. Married on 04/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No words can describe how beautiful!

We instantly knew Joseph was the one an instant connection! The one who would make our day much more memorable!
    Our first meeting via zoom, I already had tears!
    Joseph made this part of our wedding planning so easy!
    To this day we have family and friends expressing how they were moved by the ceremony and beautiful it was. They were so impressed of Joseph’s words and wittiness, of how he made them laugh and cry at the same time!
    We will always have the ceremony to look back at and Joseph’s words to put a smile on our faces. We highly recommend choosing Joseph to make your day much more special.
    Julissa M. Married on 04/27/2022

The perfect ceremony!

Joseph made our ceremony so special and personal. He listened to our vision of including our children and incorporated them perfectly. Our family thought we knew him for years which just reiterated his commitment to adding personal touches. We highly recommend Joseph to anyone looking for a special and intimate wedding.
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Service, Everyone was moved to tears!

From the moment we contacted Joseph, and had a zoom meeting with him, we knew he was the perfect match for us. Come the wedding day, he did an excellent job at providing us with a memorable ceremony! We opted to do a wine box ceremony, I wouldn’t have had it any other way, everyone was moved to tears. Joseph will truly go above and beyond your expectations!
  • JasonAna
    Jasonana G. Married on 04/08/2022

Romantic Ceremony

We were lucky enough to have had witness Joseph Flores marry my sister and brother in law in 2019 and knew when our time came, we would hopefully be fortunate enough to book him. Joseph made us feel so comfortable up at the alter and made our ceremony incredibly romantic and intimate. He took the questionnaires he gave us and used them to create our own customized ceremony. We cannot thank Joseph enough for being such an integral part of our big day. If you are in search for an officiant, I wouldn't recommend anyone other than Joseph. He is also bilingual which was perfect for our guests who speak English and/or Spanish. Thank you again, Joseph!

- The Guidrys
  • Lucero
    Lucero P. Married on 04/02/2022

Beautiful Experience

From the moment we met Joseph via a Facetime call, he made us feel so excited for our wedding ceremony. It felt like he genuinely wanted to get to know us and felt so excited to get to be a part of our special day. Within our first meeting he walked us through visualizing what our ceremony would be/sound like, step by step and we immediately knew he was our officiant. He was able to incorporate Spanish into the ceremony which was super important to me, as my dad was asked to give me away in his native language. The ceremony itself was beautiful, and we loved the way Joseph helped celebrate the uniqueness of our relationship throughout it, incorporating our questionnaire answers. The entire process felt easy, stress free, and he made it a point to count on him to "produce" the show taking away as many of our worries as he could. He even went to turn in our marriage certificate and get our certified copies so that we didn't have to worry about that right after the wedding. We are so pleased with our experience with Joseph and could not recommend him enough.
  • Adriana
    Adriana C. Married on 03/05/2022

Thank you Joseph!!!

From the moment we met Joseph, my husband and I knew he was going to be the one to marry us! He is a true professional that guided us throughout this entire journey with such calmness and ease. He made our wedding ceremony so intimate, unique, and personalized that our guests were talking about it for the rest of the night! The amount of care that Joseph puts into his couples is evident, and we feel lucky to not only have found an amazing officiant, but a great friend as well.
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 02/22/2022

Joseph Flores was AMAZING

Joseph made my husband and I’s wedding experience amazing! From the first meeting we had I knew he was going to be the officiant we chose. He had me tearing up just by giving us a run through of what would happen. The ceremony itself was unimaginable! I had multiple family members tell me the service was great and how well Joseph ran the ceremony. I am so happy with his work and could not thank him enough.
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee W. Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unique and Impactful wedding ceremony officiant

Joseph is so talented! JC events recommended him to us. He does a great job connecting and getting to know you as a couple. We had other vendors and guests come up to us at the wedding and afterwards saying how good and different our ceremony was compared to others they’ve been to! Highly recommend booking asap. He keeps everyone engaged and in the moment.
  • Eric
    Lindsay H. Married on 02/17/2022

Expert and Exceptional

Joseph is truly an expert Officiant. He knows exactly how to make you and your partner feel understood, and implement your values and story into the ceremony in a harmonious way. Joseph was recommended to us by my husbands cousins, and we could not be happier that they shared how much they adored their wedding because of him. Jospeh brought us to tears within minutes of our first meeting and during our ceremony were puddles because his words were so beautiful and impactful. One of my favorite parts was his wine box ceremony, it was a unique touch that our guests are still complimenting. He kept us both at ease throughout the process and during the ceremony. We were both so confident in Joseph that we relaxed at the alter, and were able to simply be in the moment with each other. Joseph was the most wonderful part of our wedding and we could not recommend him enough. He is exceptional!
  • Analisa
    Analisa G. Married on 02/12/2022

Beyond Amazing!

My husband and I were having a hard time finding an officiant for our wedding. Joseph was recommended to us by multiple different people with exceptional reviews! Once we talked to him, we knew he was a great choice for us and instantly felt connected. We loved how he personalized everything to our relationship. When the big day came for our ceremony, he was beyond great. It was definitely both my husbands and I’s favorite part of the whole day. My husband is not a crying, but Joseph even had him tearing up. For anyone looking for an officiant, stop looking, and go with Joseph!!! We cannot thank him enough for making it so special and memorable for us!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 01/15/2022

Perfection!

Every single guest came up to me and told me how spectacular Joseph was officiating our wedding! I could not have asked for a better ceremony, it was perfection.
    Tia L. Married on 01/03/2022

Fantastic!

Joseph did awesome at my wedding. He had the crowd crying, laughing, and smiling. Joesph personalized our wedding and I'm beyond satisfied with what we received. Recommend 120%, Truly- he was the best start to the wedding. He kicked it off just right. My guest wouldn't stop talking about the amazing ceremony.
  • Velia
    Velia G. Married on 12/19/2021

Best officiant EVER

Joseph had us tearing up at the first meeting so we instantly knew we wanted to have him marry us. Come wedding week, he had a rehearsal with us over FaceTime to give us the logistics of how the ceremony would flow! Come wedding Day, he calmed our nerves, reassured us that everything would be smooth! He was not wrong. The ceremony was super smooth. Big plus is that he was very funny! He also brought on the waterworks from everyone. There wasn’t a dry eye in sight. He also involved the guests which I thought was awesome!
    Hire him! You will NOT be disappointed AT ALL!
    Paola B. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent person and service!

Our wedding planner (Pamela Rodriguez) recommended him and we did not regret our decision to meet him! He's very nice, professional, and made us cry both at the first meeting and during the ceremony. 10/10 recommend!
  • Saleena
    Saleena L. Married on 12/10/2021

Amazing Experience!

I planned my wedding in San Antonio from Dallas. Joseph helped plan our ceremony virtually and brought me to tears during our first meeting. He made our experience so personal and individualized towards us as a couple. He is patient, kind and truly has a talent for speaking and drawing in your guests during the ceremony. I cannot recommend him enough!
  • Chantal
    Chantal S. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Officiant Out There!!!

Joseph did an awesome job at our wedding this weekend. He Brough everyone to tears and really tailored the ceremony, almost like he knew us for years. I'd highly recommend to anyone marrying.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer F. Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Better Than We Could Have Imagined!

I can’t even begin to come up with the right words to describe our experience with Joseph! I was really nervous deciding on someone who would perform the ceremony of the biggest, most important day of our lives, but immediately off the bat, Joseph took the time to get to know my now Husband and I very thoroughly, walked us through his typical ceremony, offered answers and suggestions to our questions and made us feel like we had known him our entire lives. Even up to the day of he was available for questions and very flexible to our changes and updates. I can 100% say that I have been to several weddings and ours was hands down the most touching experience I have ever been a part of (I may be biased), but with over a handful of our guests asking where I found Jospeh and saying it was the best ceremony they have EVER attended, I can confidently say that I had zero regrets and wouldn’t change a single thing. I could go on and on forever about the wonderfully moving personalization of our ceremony, but I will say that Joseph is now a member of our family. If you are on the fence, just know that you will NOT regret your decision in choosing him for your big day!
    Polo V. Married on 11/07/2021

Vera Wedding

Rev. Flores is a very experienced and highly professional wedding officiant. He meets with you and really gets to know you. His guidance and flexibility produces the best wedding ceremony that anyone can have. All our wedding guests were very impressed with him. I highly recommend him.
  • Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 11/06/2021

Joseph Flores

Joseph was wonderful. He was very kind and professional at all times. Very perceptive to what the moment needs and able to express his thoughts and beliefs with the most elegant and beautiful words tied together as if it was a well rehearsed poem. We love how he incorporated some of our Catholic traditions into the ceremony and how he was able to make everyone feel included as he spoke English and Spanish. Several of our guests came up to us after the ceremony to speak very highly of his service and compliment him! Thanks for making our day extra special, Joseph!
illustration stars