Jessi Davis Photography

San Antonio, TX View map
$2,650 Most Popular Price

$2,650 Most Popular Price

Hello! My name is Jessica Davis, but you can call me Jessi. I was born and raised in Michigan, then I moved down to Clarksville, Tennessee in 2009, and now I live in San Antonio, Texas since the beginning of March 2016. I am happily married to the husband of my dreams, and I am a proud mother to our beautiful daughter Audree and my stepdaughter Kylie.

I have always been interested in photography, but really wanted to pursue my hobby when Audree was born. My husband bought my camera for me as a surprise, and it has brought me so much joy being able to capture every moment possible as the girls are growing up.

Although we wish our children could just stay little forever, they don't. Thankfully, photography allows us to keep that special time with us instead of letting it fade away as just a memory. That is exactly why family and children photography is my passion, and I would love to help you capture the moments that you cherish.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,650

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
  • Haley
    Haley Getting married on 10/12/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Jessi was awesome! She's such a pleasure to be around and takes the most beautiful pictures. I only booked two sessions with her but she gave me a third one for free! And when it came down for her to take my labor and delivery pictures she was there through out the entire day! I will always call Jessi first anytime I need a photographer!
    Patrick Married on 11/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessi is one of the best and talented photographers out there! She makes sure she makes her clients happy and accomodates on her clients needs. She also provide props for photo sessions when in need and to make it more artistic. She is humble and very fast to respond to my messages. Also her work is beautifully done!
    -Patrick Kugel
    Breanna Married on 10/07/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If it would let me choose 10 stars I would. Jessi first doesn't just take amazing photos, they are works of art. She is so kind, and works great with people and especially kids. I would recommend her to everyone I know. Of all the photographers I have worked with, her and her work is by far my favorite. She also has an incredible talent of capture the most perfect moments, highly highly recommend her.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

All About Me Bride To Be All About Me Bride To Be Wedding Officiants

I had the opportunity recently to work alongside Jessi Davis at a wedding we were booked for. Jessi comes along from the first introductions and impressions as someone who has a big heart and genuinely cares about what she does! Almost from the first capturing of the image you can tell there is a lot of ownership involved she has passion and it shows! You get this sense like I cannot wait until i see the results. Contact Jessi you'll be pleasantly surprised. See her on Facebook.com/photographybyjessidavis

San Antonio, 78252
Location of (Jessi Davis Photography)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding