15706 Knollpine, San Antonio, TX 78247 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Andres Photography

Andres Photography offers professional wedding photography services to couples in San Antonio, Texas. Andres, the owner of the company, strives to create breathtaking images of couples that he works with. Andres enjoys helping his clients capture amazing memories in his stunning images. One of his main goals is to combine his creative vision with excellent customer service in order to produce his exemplary professionalism. Andres hopes to make your special day as stress-free as possible with his affordable photography packages.

Experience

Andres began his work in the photography industry in 2005. A few years later, he obtained a bachelor's degree in Graphic Design. Andres has experience editing photographs in a plethora of software platforms, including Lightroom, Photoshop, Premier, and AfterEffects.

Andres Photography offers couples a complimentary consultation, which can be completed in person or over the phone. Andres works with couples to customize their wedding photography package and to assure them that their individual needs and budget restrictions are met. Andres Photography provides a team of artists to photograph your big day. The company is flexible regarding the amount of time you would like them to spend photographing your wedding; they are available for the entire day or for a few hours depending on your wishes.

dsc0099 51 1051117

Andres Photography 1
Andres Photography 2

Cheryl · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Moments

Andres initially took my pictures for Our Time. I immediately got a response from a gentleman who I actually ended up marrying. When Andres asked me to review him I took out my wedding pictures....I just got through looking at them and I am having a good cry reliving all the beautiful moments he captured with his camera from beginning to end.
    There was one particular moment when all my family (including children and teenagers) had their heads bowed in prayer when my husband and I were getting a blessing from the minister. I had no idea this happened. The wedding was outside on a beautiful summer day last June with approximately 45 family members. I could never repay him for the magic of the moment in that picture....thank you Andres. Thank you for that moment that never would have happened if you had not taken those first pictures!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Andres Photography's reply:

Cheryl,
    I don't even have the words, to be honest. I'm genuinely honored and completely humbled.
    You know, whenever I 'snap' a photo, I am completely 'caught up' in the moment... I'm aware that I'm capturing a once-in-a-lifetime event. Photos are more than just pictures; images are tangible memories. They are heirlooms to look back on and remember, to also reflect and relive a unique occasion or special time. As an artist, I want my creative vision to be seen AND felt. I strive to elicit a sincerely positive response. I want to captivate and amaze. To hear your emotion and know you were moved is the reason why I'm a photographer.
    Thank you for including me in your special day and for entrusting me to showcase your special moments in time in each creatively, captured shot! ~Andres
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Tovar · Married on 10/01/2017

A Beautiful Wedding Experience

Andres is so amazing to work with! Very patient and a well experienced photographer! Our wedding photos turned out incredible, he even offered us some additional full prints at no charge. Highly recommend Andres Photography! Thank you! :)

Sent on 03/09/2019

Andres Photography's reply:

Tiffany,
    I do appreciate your kind words and I'm humbled by your sincere praise. Having the opportunity to be such an intricate part of beautiful your life event was truly something I never took for granted. Everyone was so welcoming and inviting, I truly felt at home. I'm happy you loved your photos and experience! I pray you and your new husband enjoy a lifetime of happiness!
    Your forever friend,
    ~Andres

Andres Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Andres Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 15706 Knollpine San Antonio, TX, 78247 See on map
    (210) 505-4450 (Phone number)
    8am-9pm Mon-Sun