San Antonio Botanical Garden

$822 - $1k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$822 - $1k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Set your company meeting or social event apart by celebrating at the San Antonio Botanical Garden. Conveniently located minutes from downtown San Antonio, this 38-acre urban oasis offers you and yourguests an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life to a peaceful world of beauty and wonder.
Now featuring its newest state-of-the-art indoor/outdoor venue, The Betty Kelso Center. Its surrounding windows, sliding glass doors and patio overlook the grandeur and uniqueness of the Greehey Lawn.

Book your event now.
rentthegarden@sabot.org | 210.536.1409 | sabot.org

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Parking

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Historic Building
Museum

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Preferred Vendors Only

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
June
July
December

4.7

Emilio M. Married on 08/03/2019

Great Space Great Staff

Shimeyka, the events manager at the gardens, was extremely helpful in getting our event planned and taken care of at the Botanical Garden. We used the Discovery Classrooms for our reception and the Space was the perfect size, very clean, and perfectly set up to accommodate our guests! The Event Staff on hand was very helpful and knowledgeable of the AV systems in the Room. I will definitely look forward to our next event with SABOT
  • Sylvia
    Sylvia C. Married on 06/29/2019

E Texas Log cabin botanical garden

E Texas Log Cabin @ The Botanical Garden was the perfect venue for our Memorable Wedding. Rustic, cabin , the lake made for perfect photos. We highly recommend the Botanical Garden ♥️😊

San Antonio Botanical Garden's reply:

Hi Sylvia! Congratulations on your wedding. You look beautiful. I am so happy for you both. Thank you for sharing a great review.
  • Courtney
    Courtney A. Married on 06/15/2019

My people loved this venue!!

I loved visiting SABOT already, so hosting my wedding reception in the conservatory there just made sense. I could not have picked a better venue!! They are so accommodating, and Shimeyka gave me resources that helped me plan the party myself (which I was so nervous to do)! Everyone loved it. All the vendors and all the guests. Even people who weren’t invited have been messaging me asking where we went! Our photos from that night are stunning. In mid June my Mom kept saying it would be too hot, but at night it was just fine. The space accommodated catering, an Airstream Bar, an LED Dance Floor, Photobooth, Video Presentation and all the works! This was in every way the most perfect venue- and will be even more fun for me to visit now!

San Antonio Botanical Garden's reply:

Hi Courtney! Thank you so much for taking the time to write an outstanding review. I really appreciate it. Your pictures are AMAZING. Thank you so much for sharing You were a breeze to work with and I wish you both all the very best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts Wedding Invitations

We've had the pleasure of creating stunning one of a kind invitations for several brides using this facility. We have heard nothing but great reviews about them...I would recommend calling them sooner than later to tour before your special day is all booked up!

My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting My Forever by Nikki Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Such a beautiful venue with many options to choose from is just one of many reasons I love this venue. Then add an amazing staff that will help and assist the couple, wedding party, family, and myself is a huge added bonus! Working with Shimeyka throughout every wedding makes my job easier and so much fun. She is wonderful! Day of I also had Pricella there helping in any way she could which is a huge help. Overall an amazing venue and Staff! Love them!

Destiny Bridal Boutique Destiny Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Beautiful place to get married, Love taking pictures there.

555 Funston Place San Antonio, TX, 78209
210-536-1400

Mon - Sun: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location of (San Antonio Botanical Garden)

San Antonio Botanical Garden frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at San Antonio Botanical Garden?

San Antonio Botanical Garden includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Parking

What are the most important characteristics of San Antonio Botanical Garden in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by San Antonio Botanical Garden for wedding events is known for:
  • Garden
  • Historic Building
  • Museum

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at San Antonio Botanical Garden for wedding events?

San Antonio Botanical Garden offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does San Antonio Botanical Garden offer?

San Antonio Botanical Garden offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements

What services does San Antonio Botanical Garden offer for wedding events?

San Antonio Botanical Garden offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Preferred Vendors Only

What percentage of users recommend San Antonio Botanical Garden and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

San Antonio Botanical Garden is recommended by 83% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in value, 4.6 in flexibility and 4.6 in professionalism.

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding