18610-2 BANDERA RD, Helotes, TX 78023 Map · Phone number
Package Price $450
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Faithful Plan

Faithful Plan is a husband and wife owned Wedding Coordinating Service and Decoration Rental company. Our wish for other couples is that they would be able to experience their perfect. My goal as a Wedding Coordinator & Planner is to support and guide you and your future spouse in preparation for the wedding so the two of you can be stress free and enjoy your day to the fullest. Ian and I (Marina) look forward to working with each of our couples and celebrating them, while offering assistance wherever needed to ensure their day runs as smoothly as possible.

Day - of Wedding Coordinating

Starting Price: $500

This option is our most popular service. It is more like "Month-of Coordinating" and is ideal for the bride who has already accomplished most of the work and wants to hand off the reigns in the last few weeks leading up to the wedding. With Day-of Coordinating I take more of a back seat role until we are 1- 2 months out from the wedding in order to tie up any loose ends. This includes assistance with set up & break down. This service can be customized to fit your specific needs, but typically includes:

​Pre- Wedding:

• Assistance creating the day-of itinerary
  • One one-hour face to face meeting at your venue to go over timeline, vendor placement, and decoration placement
  • Confirmation on arrival time with your other vendors
  • One hour designated to directing the rehearsal

• Lead Coordinator & an assistant
  • Arrival up to 4 hours before the ceremony , as needed, to assist with set-up & decorating
  • 1 hour post wedding assistance with break down & clean -up
  • Management of the entire day to ensure all other vendors and the wedding party are on track with the day-of itinerary. This typically includes:
    • Making sure the bride, groom, and wedding party are dressed and ready on time
    • Working closely with the photographer, caterer, officiant, and DJ/band to keep everything running smoothly and according to the timeline
    • Handing out boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets
    • Cuing live musicians or DJ when to play the ceremony music or special songs during the reception

Ceremony & Reception Only Coordinating

Starting Price: $350

This option is ideal for the bride who has done all the work and all that's left is to enjoy the wedding day. Ceremony & Reception Only Coordinating was created with the budget bride in mind. It is a modified version on our Classic Day-of Coordinating service to include everything besides decoration set-up & clean-up.This service can be customized to fit your specific needs, but typically includes:

​Pre- Wedding:

• Assistance creating the day-of itinerary
  • One one-hour face to face meeting at your venue to go over timeline & vendor placement 1 -2 months proir to the wedding
  • One hour designated to directing the rehearsal

Partial Wedding Planning

Starting Price: $900

This option is ideal for the bride who has accomplished sixty to seventy percent of the work and would feel more comfortable having someone who has more wedding experience to come alongside her in the remaining months of wedding planning. This option includes everything from the Day-of Coordinating package and can be customized to fit your specific needs. This option includes:

Pre- Wedding:

• Unlimited Vendor Referrals
  • Creation of a custom DETAILED day-of itinerary
  • Three face to face meetings to discuss wedding details
    • Two of these meetings are to be used at your discretion and can include attending vendor meetings, tastings, fittings, or an in person brainstorming session to think through logistics
    • One of these meetings is designated to meeting at your venue to go over timeline, vendor placement, and decoration placement
  • Confirmation on arrival time with your other vendors during the planning process
  • Signing of any Coordinator / Planner contracts with the wedding venue, if required
  • Directing the rehearsal

• Lead Coordinator & an assistant
  • Unlimited time before the ceremony , as needed, to assist with set-up & decorating ( This includes assistance with light to moderate floral, if requested and arranged in advance )
    • Handing out grand exit items to guests
  • If needed, assistance with cake cutting and serving
  • Unlimited time post wedding at the venue to assist with break down & clean -up

While we mainly do Wedding Coordinating & Wedding Planning in San Antonio, Austin, and the surrounding Texas Hill Country, I'm always down to travel. So, lets get connected and have a wedding!

*Faithful Plan was formerly known as Our Wedding Rentals.

Follow Faithful Plan on

marinaandianwedding559 51 1044597 1568817929

10 Reviews for Faithful Plan

Alexia Bushong · Married on 02/21/2020

Perfect wedding day

Marina and her assistant were incredible!! I can not thank Marina enough for everything she did! She made my day go by so smoothly and so much less stressful! She was so much help even before the wedding, especially since I lived out of state. She was always on top of EVERYTHING! She was there for anything and everything I needed! Can not thank them enough for everything they did for me on my special day!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Faithful Plan's reply:

Alexia I am so happy to hear this! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I'm honored that you choose us to be a part of it. I'm also looking forward to seeing more of these pictures with Kona lol you can't even tell that I am crouching behind your dress holding onto the leash.

Ashley · Married on 01/03/2020

Best day-of-coordinator ever!

I cannot recommend Marina and her team enough! Marina was the day-of-coordinator for my brother and sister-in-laws wedding in September 2019, and after hearing them rave about her, I decided to book her for day-of coordinating for my wedding in January 2020. Let me start by saying, I am a very indecisive person and tend to procrastinate on things. Marina not only kept me on track, but also helped me make decisions when I had no idea what to do. She was readily available in the months leading up to the wedding to answer questions or help out.

When the wedding was finally here, I was blown away by her services! We had a TON of decor that we gathered ourselves and put into a uhaul. Marina and Sara were able to put everything out super quickly, and made sure everything looked perfect. She also has a great amount of decor items you can rent and the prices are super reasonable!

She helped communicate with all of the vendors so that no one bothered me on the day of the wedding. When it came to the timeline, she implemented everything perfectly. No one ever had to question where they were supposed to be, or what they should be doing!

I also have to give her full credit for avoiding a disastrous dress mishap! After the ceremony when my husband and I were taking pictures, both him and I stepped on my train several times. In doing so, we disconnected the layers of my dress so that when it was time to bustle before the reception, the 3 layers were no longer connected as they should have been. Marina was able to grab her sewing kit and literally sew my bustle back into place! I don't know how I would have been able to dance or continue walking around without it!

If you are looking for someone to help coordinate the day you've always dreamed about, Marina and Faithful Plan are the perfect option!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Faithful Plan's reply:

Ashley Thank You so much for this review! We are thrilled that you and Tyler got to experience your dream wedding day. We are thankful that you trusted us with such an important day and are happy to hear that we succeeded in doing so.
  • Karina

Karina Castro · Married on 09/29/2019

Book for a stress-free wedding day! Absolutely wonderful!

Marina made our dream wedding become a reality! We planned our wedding within four months and she was the perfect day-of coordinator. She made sure things ran smoothly and even though our families spoke different languages, she did an excellent job of gathering them and communicating with them throughout the entire day. So pleased with how everything came out- Thank you so much, Marina!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Faithful Plan's reply:

Karina, Thank you so much for this review! I absolutely loved getting to work with you two and your families. And a huge THANK YOU to your sweet siblings and wedding party for the help translating here and there. Yall have a wonderful group cheering you two on.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Faithful Plan FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 450.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Faithful Plan 1
    Special 2019 Rates!

Hey all 2019 Brides! We are offering $100 off Coordinating Services for remaining available 2019 dates. Message us for availability!

• 18610-2 BANDERA RD Helotes, TX, 78023 See on map
    210-857-5539 (Phone number)
    Location of (Faithful Plan)