18610-2 BANDERA RD, Helotes, TX 78023 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Faithful Plan

Faithful Plan is a husband and wife owned Wedding Coordinating Service and Decoration Rental company. Our wish for other couples is that they would be able to experience their perfect. My goal as a Wedding Coordinator & Planner is to support and guide you and your future spouse in preparation for the wedding so the two of you can be stress free and enjoy your day to the fullest. Ian and I (Marina) look forward to working with each of our couples and celebrating them, while offering assistance wherever needed to ensure their day runs as smoothly as possible.

Day - of Wedding Coordinating

Starting Price: $400

This option is ideal for the bride who has accomplished ninety percent of the work and wants to hand off the reigns in the last few weeks leading up to the wedding. With day-of coordinating I take more of a back seat role until we are 1- 2 months out from the wedding. This service can be customized to fit your specific needs, but typically includes:

​Pre- Wedding:

• Assistance creating the day-of itinerary
  • One one-hour face to face meeting at your venue to go over timeline, vendor placement, and decoration placement
  • Confirmation on arrival time with your other vendors
  • One hour designated to directing the rehearsal

Wedding Day:

• Lead Coordinator & an assistant
  • Arrival up to 4 hours before the ceremony , as needed, to assist with set-up & decorating
  • 1 hour post wedding assistance with break down & clean -up
  • Management of the entire day to ensure all other vendors and the wedding party are on track with the day-of itinerary. This typically includes:
    • Making sure the bride, groom, and wedding party are dressed and ready on time
    • Working closely with the photographer, caterer, officiant, and DJ/band to keep everything running smoothly and according to the timeline
    • Handing out boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets
    • Cueing live musicians or DJ when to play the ceremony music or special songs during the reception
    • Lining up the wedding party for grand entrances and exits
    • Handing out grand exit items to guests

Partial Wedding Planning

Starting Price: $900

This option is ideal for the bride who has accomplished sixty to seventy percent of the work and would feel more comfortable having someone who has more wedding experience to come alongside her in the remaining months of wedding planning. This option includes everything from the Day-of Coordinating package and can be customized to fit your specific needs. This option includes:

Pre- Wedding:

• Unlimited Vendor Referrals
  • Creation of a custom DETAILED day-of itinerary
  • Three face to face meetings to discuss wedding details
    • Two of these meetings are to be used at your discretion and can include attending vendor meetings, tastings, fittings, or an in person brainstorming session to think through logistics
    • One of these meetings is designated to meeting at your venue to go over timeline, vendor placement, and decoration placement
  • Confirmation on arrival time with your other vendors during the planning process
  • Signing of any Coordinator / Planner contracts with the wedding venue, if required
  • Directing the rehearsal

Wedding Day:

• Lead Coordinator & an assistant
  • Unlimited time before the ceremony , as needed, to assist with set-up & decorating ( This includes assistance with light to moderate floral, if requested and arranged in advance )
    • Making sure the bride, groom, and wedding party are dressed and ready on time
    • Handing out boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets
    • Lining up the wedding party for grand entrances and exits
    • Handing out grand exit items to guests
  • If needed, assistance with cake cutting and serving
  • Unlimited time post wedding at the venue to assist with break down & clean -up

While we mainly stick to Wedding Coordinating & Wedding Planning in San Antonio, Austin, and the surrounding Texas Hill Country, I'm always down to travel. So, lets get connected and have a wedding!

*Faithful Plan was formerly known as Our Wedding Rentals.

Follow Faithful Plan on

Faithful Plan 6
  • Ashton

Ashton West · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommend

Marina helped me throughout the majority of my wedding planning process. She was always quick to answer all of my questions, and she created a seamless day of wedding timeline. She took all the stress out of setting up decorations and organizing events. We could not imagine our wedding day without the help of Marina and Ian. I very highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Faithful Plan's reply:

Thank You Ashton for sharing this review! We are happy that we were able to be a part of your wedding and help everything run smoothly.

Annalisa Martinez · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Day Ever!

My husband and I hired Faithful Plan for our day of wedding coordinator. Before making our decision Marina met with us and went over details and our vision for our wedding and what services she provided. She kept in contact with us throughout wedding planning and had an awesome organization for details to make our special day worry free. She also met with us when we had our final walk through and details at our venue. And was there for our wedding rehearsal the day before the wedding. The day of the wedding Marina and her husband Ian made sure our venue was decorated the way we wanted. She kept in contact with me the morning of and made sure I was on time and that we would start on time. We also had an unexpected delay with the donut company we went with and Ian went out of his way to pick up our donuts for us to make the day easier for us. The day of our wedding was easy, perfect, organized, worry free and most of all fun! Marina and her husband Ian did a wonderful job and we enjoyed having them and their presence with us on our best day ever!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Faithful Plan's reply:

Annalisa, Thank You so much for this review! Ian and I really appreciate it. We hope you two and the pups are all doing well.
  • Vania

Vania Purpero · Married on 06/14/2019

Marina was incredible!

Marina was such a blessing to me! She kept me calm, on time, and even arranged a ton of flowers for me so that I could start getting ready (something that wasn’t originally part of the agreement). She also brought an assistant with her which made the whole day move even smoother. She assisted with wrangling my crazy family as well 😂. I wouldn’t have any hesitation to recommend her. She was professional and friendly. And extremely cost affordable. Hire her, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Faithful Plan 7
    Faithful Plan 8
    Faithful Plan 9
    Faithful Plan 10
    Faithful Plan 11
    Faithful Plan 12

Faithful Plan's reply:

Vania Thank You so much for this sweet review! It was a joy working with you and your family. I'm thrilled to hear that I was a blessing to you and Anthony on such a big day.

Faithful Plan FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 450.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Non-Religious, Religious