Bride on a Budget Events

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website

Bride on a Budget Events is a wedding planning + day-of coordination company, specializing in bringing high-end, quality service at an affordable price. We are located in San Antonio, Texas and since 2016 have been servicing weddings across San Antonio and the Texas Hill Country.

Experience

Our team has been active in the San Antonio + Austin areas since 2013, and all our staff members have extensive experience in the industry with over 30+ combined years.

Bride on a Budget Events offers monthly payment plans for all of its packages, and can provide full or partial wedding planning services. We believe the wedding planning process should be as blissful as your actual wedding, so with our expert Wedding Planner with you every step of the way, our Brides have peace of mind knowing that their wedding planning is getting done, even while they are busy at work or at school. Bride on a Budget Events is also available for day-of coordination to ensure that everything goes smoothly on your big day.

Areas Covered

Bride on a Budget Events is available for weddings within a 75 mile-radius of San Antonio and destinations in Mexico.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Michelle S. Married on 04/02/2022

Great Experience!

Mitzi and her team were there from start to finish. In the months before the wedding, she gave us recommendations and advice that were invaluable. She created an incredible timeline and made sure all vendors had the information. On the wedding day I, mother of the bride, was able to relax and enjoy the day as Linda and Eve took care of set up, details, and put out fires....and there were fires that needed tending, but not by me! They also broke down everything and packed stuff up afterwards when my husband and I were too tired to stand. Bride on a Budget is worth their weight in gold! I highly recommend!
    Kristal L. Married on 03/11/2022

Above and Beyond

My venue required a day of wedding planner. I met Mitzi and her team at a wedding expo. She was reasonable and personable so we booked her. Little did we know how much Mitzi would help us on our big day and after. I was able to relax the week leading to the wedding Mitzi and her team took so much off our plate like Church and Reception set up and helped to handle pay out all our vendors. No one bothered me with a single question Mitzi was the true person of contact. Now I had a huge complication with catering. Mitzi spent hours following my wedding helping me come to a resolution. This was not something that was contracted nor do I feel was her responsibility but she went above and beyond to negotiate on my behalf. I truly wish I had hired Mitzi for the whole start to finish planning instead of Day of Coordination. I feel She would have made my planning stress-free and more enjoyable. I highly recommend her services to brides who want to feel like someone has their best interest at heart.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Bride on a Budget Events 1
Exclusive

GoldenLight Photo & Video GoldenLight Photo & Video Wedding Videographers

Well organized and very professional. Mitzi and her team were great to work along side. Nothing makes a wedding day go smooth like a great coordinator - for the Bride as well as for the Photographer. I highly recommend Bride on a Budget.

San Antonio, TX San Antonio, TX, 78225

24 hrs/7 days
Location of (Bride on a Budget Events)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding