San Antonio, TX, San Antonio, TX 78225 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Deals 1

About Bride on a Budget Events

Bride on a Budget Events is a full-service wedding planning + day-of coordination company, specializing in bringing high-end, quality service at an affordable price. We are located in San Antonio, Texas and since 2013 have been servicing weddings across San Antonio, the Texas Hill Country and destination weddings to Mexico.

Experience

Our team has been active in the San Antonio + Austin areas since 2013, and all our staff members have extensive experience in the industry with over 30+ combined years.

Bride on a Budget Events offers monthly payment plans for all of its packages, and can provide full or partial wedding planning services. We believe the wedding planning process should be as blissful as your actual wedding, so with our expert Wedding Planner with you every step of the way, our Brides have peace of mind knowing that their wedding planning is getting done, even while they are busy at work or at school. Bride on a Budget Events is also available for day-of coordination to ensure that everything goes smoothly on your big day.

Areas Covered

Bride on a Budget Events is available for weddings within a 75 mile-radius of San Antonio and destinations in Mexico.

Follow Bride on a Budget Events on

12 Reviews for Bride on a Budget Events

1 User photo

Bride on a Budget Events 1

Bianca Marie Walters · Married on 05/25/2019

Best wedding planner in San Antonio!

After we got engaged I thought that we could plan our own Wedding by ourselves, but I realized that this was too much. We were hesitant about hiring a planner because we felt that we couldn't fit it in our budget. But when we found Mitzi she was so nice and her pricing was very reasonable. She even offered us payment plans to make it a little bit easier for us. On our wedding day we were so happy and all of our family and friends had such a good time. Mitzi was so nice and always very professional. She helped us with all of the questions that we had throughout the process. I don't know what we could have done without Mitzi and her team. One of the things that we really liked about Mitzi was that she never left the event and stayed until the very end, which is something that some of the planners we had talked about didn't do. She made sure all of our gifts and our envelopes were given to our designated person, and that gave us lots of peace of mind when we left in our limousine. If you are looking to have a stress-free wedding day, I recommend you book Mitzi and her team.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Tyler Byrd · Married on 11/11/2018

10/10 Bride on a Budget made our day that much more memorable!

Mitzi was more than helpful from the time we met her until the wedding date. Her services are definitely worth it and I would recommend it to any engaged couple.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Bride on a Budget Events 2
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 03/24/2018

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude for Mitzi. The month before my wedding she was in contact with all my vendors, making sure that if they had any questions she was the one to talk to, not me. She came up with the seating plan for the ceremony as well as the reception. Come wedding, she decorated all my tables, and put out the confetti to be tossed, cued the music and was there making sure the wedding party walked exactly when they were supposed to. She eased my mind to where I kept being told "you're the calmest bride I have ever seen!" I couldn't have done it without her help and reassurance. Mitzi will make your wedding day what it should be that way you can fully enjoy your day! :)

Sent on 03/26/2018

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• GoldenLight Photo & Video
    GoldenLight Photo & Video Wedding Videographers

Well organized and very professional. Mitzi and her team were great to work along side. Nothing makes a wedding day go smooth like a great coordinator - for the Bride as well as for the Photographer. I highly recommend Bride on a Budget.

• San Antonio, TX San Antonio, TX, 78225 See on map