Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Heart Stone Films

We believe in love; immovable, whole hearted, life changing love. A love, just like yours.

We believe in love; immovable, whole hearted, life changing love. The kind that can put a smile on your face or a lump in your throat. That will see you through the days, both good and bad. A love, just like yours.

We're Heart Stone Films, we create moving imagery about people and the special times in their lives. Films that are as unique and fresh as those that they're about.

studio@filmsforlife.com

Cinematic (1)
High-Def Video (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Heart Stone Films...Chris and Toni, what a POWER COUPLE! I was going to wait to write this review, since we haven't received our full film back yet, but I couldn't wait! Albert and I had our wedding about a month and a half ago and had the privilege of working with Chris and Toni. Before even meeting us in person, they made us feel so special and loved by sending a sweet gift with such meaning to the two of us...their kind hearts are unmatched! Chris and Toni spent the entire day with us, starting when we were getting ready. Toni was in the suite with the girls and I and Chris was with Albert. The joy that these to carry with them is contagious and it was such a positive asset throughout the entire day and evening. When I say they capture every detail, I am not kidding. In the trailer alone, we were blown away by the emotion and detail captured. They have such a gift when it comes to film making -- from the music choices, to the footage captured, to the way in which they piece parts together and overlay words. They are AMAZING! I wish I was lying when I said we watch the trailer every single night before bed. We are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with and get to know Chris and Toni! We cannot wait to see the full film, as I know we will cherish it forever and share it with our current and future family!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Chris and Toni were our wedding videographers and we were blown away by their work! Having a wedding video is priceless to us. We love how they edited the video, the music they chose and how good they were at catching all the important and special moments on our wedding day. They were so professional and discreet throughout the day - I hardly even noticed they were there sometimes! Yet they still managed to capture the quickest moments that are easy to miss. As people, they are an absolute joy to work with. They're organized, professional and hilarious. We cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Micaiah, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, DVD, USB Flash Drive

I LOVED working with Chris and Toni. From the second you meet them, you'll understand that they are a kind and warm couple with the best eye for great moments. My husband and I got married in the middle of a hurricane, but it never phased them. They were always one step ahead of us, capturing beautiful moments and serving as a wonderful source of joy during our wedding and reception. Aside from what a joy they were to work with, their work product is unparalleled. No one creates more genuine or beautiful videos. I suggest going to their website for more! There is truly no one better. If you have the chance to work with Chris and Toni, do it!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 10/8/16, 12 Reviews

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
5 AWARDS

16 ENDORSEMENTS
We LOVE Heart Stone Films! They are incredible visionaries who will capture amazing perspectives for your wedding day!

I am a HUGE fan of Heart Stone Films! They have almost brought me to tears anytime I watch one of their impeccable videos. Chris and Toni are the masters of capturing the most special moments throughout your wedding day and produce a film that you will never forget. I highly recommend Heart Stone Films to any couple getting married!

Heart Stone Films is one of the BEST film makers in the area. This husband and wife team create unique and visionary masterpieces of anything they set their mind to. You can assure that the product you will receive will blow your mind. We recommend them for any video needs. Give them as little guidance as possible, because what they come up with will blow your mind!

The BBS girls recently had the pleasure of working with Heart Stone Films at A Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club wedding. I have to say that Chris and Toni were the most unobtrusive videographers I've ever worked with! Can't wait to see the video!

Toni and Chris Wheaton really know what they are doing when it comes to filming your special day. Their films truly captivate the overall sense of love, joy and sincerity that your wedding emits!

86 PROS I KNOW