3108-B Glen Royal Road, Raleigh, NC 27617 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $6,000
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Heart Stone Films

We believe in love; immovable, whole hearted, life changing love. The kind that can put a smile on your face or a lump in your throat. That will see you through the days, both good and bad. A love, just like yours.

We're Heart Stone Films, we create moving imagery about people and the special times in their lives. Films that are as unique and fresh as those that they're about.

studio@filmsforlife.com

walterswaltersphotography
d00c1cb0204a1401 1380660442863 walterswaltersphotography
nancyray heartstoneteam 112
Heart Stone Films
about us pgbottom leftcrop on flowers hanging in treesphoto by walters walters
walterswaltersphotography

Heart Stone Films 1
  • Lauren

Lauren Hardee · Married on 10/19/2019

The Best Team!

Toni and Chris were the absolute best videographer team I could dream of! I knew I wanted to book them as soon as we got engaged. They've shot several of my close friends weddings and the videos are always stunning!

We were thrown a curve ball with a tropical storm blowing through on our wedding day, but they never missed a beat or made us stress about getting the shots we wanted. They were flexible in moving around the timeline to work within the short periods without rain.

We can't wait to receive our wedding video! I know it will be absolutely amazing and a treasured family heirloom for years to come!

Thank you, Toni & Chris!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2017

Heart Stone Films...Chris and Toni, what a POWER COUPLE! I was going to wait to write this review, since we haven't received our full film back yet, but I couldn't wait! Albert and I had our wedding about a month and a half ago and had the privilege of working with Chris and Toni. Before even meeting us in person, they made us feel so special and loved by sending a sweet gift with such meaning to the two of us...their kind hearts are unmatched! Chris and Toni spent the entire day with us, starting when we were getting ready. Toni was in the suite with the girls and I and Chris was with Albert. The joy that these to carry with them is contagious and it was such a positive asset throughout the entire day and evening. When I say they capture every detail, I am not kidding. In the trailer alone, we were blown away by the emotion and detail captured. They have such a gift when it comes to film making -- from the music choices, to the footage captured, to the way in which they piece parts together and overlay words. They are AMAZING! I wish I was lying when I said we watch the trailer every single night before bed. We are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with and get to know Chris and Toni! We cannot wait to see the full film, as I know we will cherish it forever and share it with our current and future family!!

Heart Stone Films 2
    Sent on 11/29/2017

Micaiah · Married on 09/23/2017

Chris and Toni were our wedding videographers and we were blown away by their work! Having a wedding video is priceless to us. We love how they edited the video, the music they chose and how good they were at catching all the important and special moments on our wedding day. They were so professional and discreet throughout the day - I hardly even noticed they were there sometimes! Yet they still managed to capture the quickest moments that are easy to miss. As people, they are an absolute joy to work with. They're organized, professional and hilarious. We cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Heart Stone Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 5000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6000
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Something Blue
    Something Blue Wedding Photographers

We LOVE Heart Stone Films! They are incredible visionaries who will capture amazing perspectives for your wedding day!

• Fresh Affairs
    Fresh Affairs Wedding Florists

I am a HUGE fan of Heart Stone Films! They have almost brought me to tears anytime I watch one of their impeccable videos. Chris and Toni are the masters of capturing the most special moments throughout your wedding day and produce a film that you will never forget. I highly recommend Heart Stone Films to any couple getting married!

• Classic Party Rentals
    Classic Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

Heart Stone Films is one of the BEST film makers in the area. This husband and wife team create unique and visionary masterpieces of anything they set their mind to. You can assure that the product you will receive will blow your mind. We recommend them for any video needs. Give them as little guidance as possible, because what they come up with will blow your mind!

• 3108-B Glen Royal Road Raleigh, 27617 See on map