Something Blue

Stem, NC View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

As a husband and wife team, Matt and Crystal Marsh are a wonderful blend of traditional and photojournalistic styles of photography for your wedding!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 07/20/2013
    I am so glad that I chose Something Blue Photography for my wedding. To me they were the only choice :) I love their work and they were so helpful on my day! Very professional team, extremely flexible even when my huge family bombarded them asking for pictures I didn't plan on taking. And they even stayed at the church taking more pictures with us until 7pm when we were scheduled to finish at 4!

Everything about them was perfect. So creative and fun! The best photographers I know and I am so glad they could be there for me on my day :) I HIGHLY reccommend them for anyone who is looking for the best ;)

Thank you guys so much for all of your hard work! I couldn't have asked for the more perfect photographers on our wedding day.
    Kayla Married on 07/20/2013
    Photographs are one of the most important things in life to me. Each moment in life is so special & so fleeting that if it isn't captured correctly you lose it's importance & meaning forever. I was lucky enough to have Matt & Crystal photograph my wedding day & loved every minute of it. They are extremely fun & hilarious to work with while still maintaining a great level of professionalism. My husband & I will cherish our wedding pictures for years to come & are happy to show them to our friends & family. To this day I still get compliments on our pictures for how wonderful they are & that just warms my heart & reassures me that we made the right choice. We love them so much that we had our one year anniversary photoshoot with them in Emerald Isle, NC. They go above & beyond to make sure your pictures are as fun, original, & amazing as they can be. Working with them again was wonderful & we will continue to use them for all of the other precious moments of our lives. We look forward to all the anniversaries, birth's, family, just because & vow renewal pictures in the future. Our walls will be filled with beautiful photo's & great memories. Honestly, I couldn't imagine using any other team. They are truly amazing photographers & even more amazing friends. Thank you both so much for all of your hard work, you truly do go above & beyond.
    Torea Married on 06/09/2013
    We received another blessing 5 days before our wedding! Our original photographer had a medical issue that came up so he asked Something Blue to step in for him. Crystal and Matt stepped in and you would have thought we met them months before the wedding. They were awesome!! They captured every aspect and emotion of our day. We didn't have a videographer but after seeing our pictures, we didn't need one! They were so professional and personable at the same time. We have heard so many compliments from our family and friends on their work during the ceremony and reception. We couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our wedding day!

Ninety Nine Entertainment Ninety Nine Entertainment Wedding DJs

I had the privilege of working with the Something Blue Photography team recently and they were a complete pleasure with which to work! Matt and Crystal had every angle covered! They never missed a shot! I've seen their work and it's SPECTACULAR! Excellent work and fun personalities make them one of Raleigh's most HIGHLY RECOMMENDED photography companies!

PO Box 494 Stem, NC, 27581
9193391154
Location of (Something Blue)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding