Raleigh, Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,350
Availability Check your date

About Single Story Film

Hello! I'm Wil, owner and producer of Single Story Film. Filmmaking has always been my passion. After graduating from filmmaking school, I dedicated myself to film promotional music videos until I was given the opportunity to film a wedding. Little did I know that was going to change my career path. That was the beginning of this journey as a storyteller of one of the most important days of someone's life, your wedding! After six years and many happy couples, with all honesty I can say, I considered myself a blessed guy, able to create a beautiful film for you to remember and cherish forever.

Happily ever after
couple in wedding attire with a bouquet of flowers and greenery is in the hands against the backdrop of the field at sunset the bride and g 51 1873283 1570460152
Sun set
Always Together
Always Together
Love in Europe
Love in Europe
honeymooners are hugging the bride and groom in the forest 51 1873283 1567256775

20 Reviews for Single Story Film

Emma · Married on 09/07/2019

A great team and super kind and professional

I had an amazing experience working with Single Story Film. The worked very hard on our special day and they were super kind all the way since the one. Days after our wedding we were in Hawaii for our honeymoon and for our surprise we got the link for our teaser video about 4 days after our wedding day and this was super fast because we never expect to have the teaser video this fast. If you are a bride reading this I recommend you this company you will be happy you did.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Brandon · Married on 08/24/2019

The company works very well with people and they are very respectful

I have no words to express my gratitude to this great company. The prices are incredible and each package has what you are looking for. Our wedding was all very fast but Single Story Film was able to handle the situation and worked according to time. The company works very well with people and they are very respectful. All I can say is that although the time was short they could make all the shots we need and we are happy with our final product. I will always recommend this company to all my friends and to those who want a professional service.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Single Story Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Raleigh Raleigh, NC, 27609 See on map