Raleigh, Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Single Story Film

Based out of Raleigh, North Carolina, Single Story Film produces authentic and cinematic wedding videos from their clients’ big celebrations. This passionate videographer strives to capture the art of the moment and produce films that are cherished forever. Since graduating from filmmaking school, this visual-expert honed their talents by recording promotional music videos. Having become familiar with several filming techniques, this professional naturally transitioned into weddings and has never looked back.

Single Story Film offers three separate wedding packages to choose from, with the Platinum collection being their most comprehensive. This option includes three filmmakers, two 4k-operational cameras, drone footage, 12 hours of coverage, and all raw footage from your day. This package results in an intimate 15-minute wedding video, a 7-minute highlight video, and a 2-minute teaser film, ideal for social media upload. All films are accompanied by the music of your choice to provide an additional sense of individuality and personal touch to your keepsake. Each video is professionally edited and delivered to you, on average within 10 weeks of the wedding.

wedding photo shoot in the interior 51 1873283 1573228220

1 User photo

• Caroline

Caroline P. · Married on 04/17/2021

Fantastic!

Worked with Wil and Elisa for my wedding on April 17. I reached out to Wil via a wedding website a few months before my wedding. He reached out to me within the day and had an extremely reasonable price quote for me. The package included drone footage, a 1min quick clip, raw footage, and a 7minute compiled video. The day of the wedding Wil and Eilsa were there right on time and went immediately to work scoping out the best vantage points for the videography. I was so worried that I would be really aware of camera shooting me all day, but they were able to be "behind the scenes" beautifully and often I did not even notice that they were there. Waiting for the final video results and I cannot wait to see how everything is spliced together!

I have talked to so many brides who say that there one regret was not getting a videographer. Do yourself a favor and reach out to Wil and his wife- they will give you a very reasonable quote and will be easily one of the nicest vendors you will work with. I am so happy I did. It is shocking how much of a blur the wedding is and I am so excited to have videos to look back on to remember one of the happiest days of my life.

The photo that I included is of my nephew with Wil. My nephew decided to run around during the ceremony and Wil quickly distracted him and engaged him in looking at the video camera. It was so cute and I am happy my photographer captured it!

Sent on 06/04/2021
  • Morgan

Morgan M. · Married on 11/08/2020

You NEED them for your wedding!

I am so happy that I made the decision to hire a videographer for my wedding - and even more happy that it was Wil! He is so talented, friendly and made us instantly feel at ease on our wedding day. He helped make our wedding so fun and special. He actually met my photographer the day of the wedding and they immediately worked so well together you would have guessed they had worked together several times before! The video and photo sessions were actually some of my favorite parts of the big day - Wil really allowed us to slow down and enjoy the moment. My husband and I were able to shake off any stress from the day with him and just have fun with each other and our wedding party! The day passes you by so fast and is so crazy that you feel like you don't get the chance to absorb it all and see how everything looks from a guest's point of view. I love how our wedding video allows us to see the day unfold. We are so thankful that Wil was able to capture the day so beautifully and that we have video footage that will make every detail of it unforgettable for the rest of our lives. It is something we will always treasure and we have Wil to thank! His expertise, kindness and attention to detail really is incredible. I will always recommend him!

Sent on 04/03/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Single Story Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Raleigh Raleigh, NC, 27609 See on map
    919-372-0728 (Phone number)
    Location of (Single Story Film)