About CZ Digital Media

Videographers, Photographers and Photo Booths OH MY!!!

CZ Digital Media has been in the wedding business since 2008. We specialize in wedding videography, photography and photo booths. We are known for being easy going and fun to work with and most venders like working with us.

Our style is cinematic, creative and our goal is to be unobtrusive on the wedding day. We continue to provide quality service and find ourselves in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Boerne, Fredericksburg and Corpus Christi.

When you hire CZ Digital Media you will be so happy you did! Our finished products will reflect our experience and unique style. Our goal is to satisfy our customers to the fullest by going above and beyond their expectations.

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: San Antonio

Follow CZ Digital Media on

5 Reviews for CZ Digital Media

3.1

8 hours of wedding day coverage with a 2nd shooter, we received a 7 min online highlight and 2 hour documentary that are absolutely Beautiful! The communication and response time was terrible though. We did not receive our online highlight for 5 months after the wedding and the Blu Ray copies took about 3 weeks longer than that. I was constantly having to reach out to find out when it would be ready and they missed the delivery deadline they set 5 times before delivering my product. Like I said, the videos are amazing and Chris was fantastic on the day of, but i would urge brides to get a completion date written into their contract.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was one of those brides who wanted a videographer but did not think it would fit into my budget. I am so glad that my family made the purchase of CZ Digital Media's services. Chris was such a pleasure to work with, often making me laugh when was extremely nervous (or hangry)! He captured some really fun moments during our reception and got great still shots as well. I cannot wait to see the finished product and I would HIGHLY recommend his services!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/17/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris is wonderful and he did a great job really capturing every aspect of our perfect day!! He also really helped us out by securing a projector for our slideslow that he created . We can't wait to see the video!!! :)

Profile Picture Laura, 11/8/14, 11 Reviews

My Photo Album

5 Photos

3 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
CZ--always fun to work with, always easy to work with. Knows exactly what to do and when to do it. He is polite to other photographers to not get in the way of each other, always respectful of other vendors, and captures beautiful memories!

Chris is so easy to work with. He listens to his clients and always striving to go the extra mile. If you are looking for a video production company, give Chris a call!

CZ Digital Media does great quality work. They are professional in every way.

Chris and his team are so fun to work with! They make sure to strategize with us during the entire day to make sure we don't get into each other's way or disrupt the party. Not only are they amazing at what they do, they go above and beyond for their clients. I love seeing each and every video they post! I look forward to working with them again!

I have worked with Chris with CZ Digital Media for many years now and must say that it is always a pleasure working with him and his team. They are very professional and their attention to detail ensures that they always do a great job. Chris with CZ Digital Media is someone I always recommend to all my brides/grooms.

74 PROS I KNOW