About CZ Digital Media

Videographers, Photographers and Photo Booths OH MY!!!

CZ Digital Media has been in the wedding business since 2008. We specialize in wedding videography, photography and photo booths. We are known for being easy going and fun to work with and most venders like working with us.

Our style is cinematic, creative and our goal is to be unobtrusive on the wedding day. We continue to provide quality service and find ourselves in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Boerne, Fredericksburg and Corpus Christi.

When you hire CZ Digital Media you will be so happy you did! Our finished products will reflect our experience and unique style. Our goal is to satisfy our customers to the fullest by going above and beyond their expectations.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Cinematic (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Blu-Ray (1)

I was one of those brides who wanted a videographer but did not think it would fit into my budget. I am so glad that my family made the purchase of CZ Digital Media's services. Chris was such a pleasure to work with, often making me laugh when was extremely nervous (or hangry)! He captured some really fun moments during our reception and got great still shots as well. I cannot wait to see the finished product and I would HIGHLY recommend his services!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/17/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations

Chris is wonderful and he did a great job really capturing every aspect of our perfect day!! He also really helped us out by securing a projector for our slideslow that he created . We can't wait to see the video!!! :)

Profile Picture Laura, 11/8/14, 11 Reviews

220x220 sq 1477444087101 9684979orig
220x220 sq 1477443733301 capture pod blue

3 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
CZ--always fun to work with, always easy to work with. Knows exactly what to do and when to do it. He is polite to other photographers to not get in the way of each other, always respectful of other vendors, and captures beautiful memories!

Chris is so easy to work with. He listens to his clients and always striving to go the extra mile. If you are looking for a video production company, give Chris a call!

CZ Digital Media does great quality work. They are professional in every way.

Chris and his team are so fun to work with! They make sure to strategize with us during the entire day to make sure we don't get into each other's way or disrupt the party. Not only are they amazing at what they do, they go above and beyond for their clients. I love seeing each and every video they post! I look forward to working with them again!

76 PROS I KNOW

31 Ferris Creek, San Antonio, TX 78254   See On Map
210-317-7549 (phone)
CZ Digital Media is a wedding videographer from San Antonio, TX servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Austin, TX, Corpus Christi, TX, and Houston, TX. CZ Digital Media is a professional videographer that has been part of the San Antonio, TX wedding industry since 2008 specializing in videography, photography and photo booths.