1139 Parsons Rd., Victoria, TX 77904 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About Budget Wedding Videos

Budget Wedding Videos is a Victoria-based wedding videographer that services San Antonio, Houston, Austin, Corpus Christi and the surrounding areas. They can capture your big day's precious moments through their cinematic, documentary, storytelling and traditional style. For Budget Wedding Videos, if a photo is worth a thousand words, video is immeasurable.

Experience
Rick Lemmons, the owner of Budget Wedding Videos, is a professional motion picture trained videographer. The company has been documenting weddings for more than 25 years.

Rick can capture your pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception through various creative services. He provides a range of packages to fit every budget, no matter how big or small. These offerings include:

• Additional hours
DSC0055t

• Videos 16

186 Reviews for Budget Wedding Videos

Kasey · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot say enough amazing and great things about Rick Lemmons! He’s the best in the business. We were able to relive our wedding on our honeymoon! He’s that fast! Rick is a reliable, trust worthy, and overall the best videographer we could have asked for. If you’re debating whether to have one, DO IT AND BOOK RICK! You won’t regret it! The best investment we made for our wedding!! Budget Wedding Videos is the the excellence and professionalism you need. Bonus that Rick is such an awesome guy and makes you feel completely comfortable! Plus he has a drone! It’s the coolest! My husband and I feel extremely lucky to have had Rick there on our big day.

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

Rick exceeded my expectations! He was quick to reply to my questions & quick to send out the final dvds. The footage he captures is fantastic. A couple of my Facebook friends who weren’t able to make the wedding got to see the big parts of the wedding/reception (ceremony, cake cutting, grand march, first dances, etc.) because he posts them on Facebook, which is nice! He is very friendly and gives his clients exactly what they want, if not, better!
    A lot of my guests complimented his videos. I definitely recommend him to capture your special occasion!

Budget Wedding Videos Pricing

Budget Wedding Videos Price Rates

Budget Wedding Videos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Videography by Henry
    Videography by Henry Wedding Videographers

Rick is the first pro I was ever introduced to in the industry. He was hired as the videographer for a friend's wedding, one which I decided to try to record as well. He is an incredibly smart, talented, and easy to talk to professional in the business. After checking with him and the photographer, I began to follow Rick and gather as much as I could about his craft, one of which I was very interested in. His equipment looked like it was out of a Hollywood movie set, and he explained to me his many years experience with films. It's been over a year now since that first encounter with Rick, and I'm proud to say that despite us being competitors in the same industry, Rick and I are in constant communication about technologies and workflows. He is a great guy and his video work and experience speaks for itself!

• Bazan's Photography
    Bazan's Photography Wedding Photographers

I had never worked with Rick before, but as a photographer, I have worked with many Videographers, and by far Rick was the absolute best. We both got our shots and respected each others talents and needs. We both knew that we each had a job to do, and he made it very easy for me to get what I needed. I would highly recommend Rick, and I hope to work with him again.

• Demers Banquet Hall