About Budget Wedding Videos

If a Photo is worth a 1000 words...Video is immeasurable!

Budget Wedding Videos is a Victoria-based wedding videographer that services San Antonio, Houston, Austin, Corpus Christi and the surrounding areas. They can capture your big day’s precious moments through their cinematic, documentary, storytelling and traditional style. For Budget Wedding Videos, if a photo is worth a thousand words, video is immeasurable.

Experience
Rick Lemmons, the owner of Budget Wedding Videos, is a professional motion picture trained videographer. The company has been documenting weddings for more than 25 years.

Rick can capture your pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception through various creative services. He provides a range of packages to fit every budget, no matter how big or small. These offerings include:

• Additional hours

Add'l Hours (2)
Highlight Video (2)
Digital Download (2)
Client Revisions (1)

Rick exceeded my expectations! He was quick to reply to my questions & quick to send out the final dvds. The footage he captures is fantastic. A couple of my Facebook friends who weren’t able to make the wedding got to see the big parts of the wedding/reception (ceremony, cake cutting, grand march, first dances, etc.) because he posts them on Facebook, which is nice! He is very friendly and gives his clients exactly what they want, if not, better!
A lot of my guests complimented his videos. I definitely recommend him to capture your special occasion!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras

Budget Wedding videos did an awesome job at our wedding. Rick was great to work with. We had a copy of our wedding video the following week. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 4/28/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1334631620867 4
220x220 sq 1334632798762 dsc0047bw

2 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Rick is the first pro I was ever introduced to in the industry. He was hired as the videographer for a friend's wedding, one which I decided to try to record as well. He is an incredibly smart, talented, and easy to talk to professional in the business. After checking with him and the photographer, I began to follow Rick and gather as much as I could about his craft, one of which I was very interested in. His equipment looked like it was out of a Hollywood movie set, and he explained to me his many years experience with films. It's been over a year now since that first encounter with Rick, and I'm proud to say that despite us being competitors in the same industry, Rick and I are in constant communication about technologies and workflows. He is a great guy and his video work and experience speaks for itself!

1139 Parsons Rd., Victoria, TX 77904   See On Map
361-894-3456 (phone)
Budget Wedding Videos is a wedding Videographer from San Antonio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Houston, Austin, and Corpus Christi . Budget Wedding Videos is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the San Antonio wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding videos and tv commercials .