1139 Parsons Rd., Victoria, TX 77904 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Budget Wedding Videos

Budget Wedding Videos is a Victoria-based wedding videographer that services San Antonio, Houston, Austin, Corpus Christi and the surrounding areas. They can capture your big day’s precious moments through their cinematic, documentary, storytelling and traditional style. For Budget Wedding Videos, if a photo is worth a thousand words, video is immeasurable.

Experience
Rick Lemmons, the owner of Budget Wedding Videos, is a professional motion picture trained videographer. The company has been documenting weddings for more than 25 years.

Rick can capture your pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception through various creative services. He provides a range of packages to fit every budget, no matter how big or small. These offerings include:

• Additional hours

Videos 16 Videos

220 Reviews for Budget Wedding Videos

Krysta Canham · Married on 07/10/2020

Expectations Exceeded.

I would recommend Rick to anyone wanting a videographer. This is something my mom and I discussed early on when I started planning my wedding. At first I was not really wanting a videographer at the wedding. The more we talked, my mom booked Rick about two years in advance. I am so glad we did. Rick fulfilled our expectations and then some. Anytime I had a question he responded back in no time. He was there when we were getting ready and made us feel at home. He was very respectful of the Pastor and ceremony the day of. The interviews is a cool way to catch a glimpse of people that were at the wedding you may have not gotten to talk to. Rick did not leave until we were ready to leave. He was in the middle of all the action and I cannot thank him enough. He exceeded my families expectations and then some.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan Barlow · Married on 06/06/2020

The Best in the Business!

Rick is the best, from his drone aerial footage to him capturing all of the beautiful moments of our ceremony! To him interviewing guests, getting all of the reception fun on film we feel so blessed to have had him capture our big day! He was so fast getting us the videos it was so remarkable! I cannot express how awesome he is these videos are priceless!

Sent on 06/18/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Budget Wedding Videos Pricing

Budget Wedding Videos Price Rates

Budget Wedding Videos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000.00
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD

• Videography by Henry Wedding Videographers

Rick is the first pro I was ever introduced to in the industry. He was hired as the videographer for a friend's wedding, one which I decided to try to record as well. He is an incredibly smart, talented, and easy to talk to professional in the business. After checking with him and the photographer, I began to follow Rick and gather as much as I could about his craft, one of which I was very interested in. His equipment looked like it was out of a Hollywood movie set, and he explained to me his many years experience with films. It's been over a year now since that first encounter with Rick, and I'm proud to say that despite us being competitors in the same industry, Rick and I are in constant communication about technologies and workflows. He is a great guy and his video work and experience speaks for itself!

• Bazan's Photography
    Bazan's Photography Wedding Photographers

I had never worked with Rick before, but as a photographer, I have worked with many Videographers, and by far Rick was the absolute best. We both got our shots and respected each others talents and needs. We both knew that we each had a job to do, and he made it very easy for me to get what I needed. I would highly recommend Rick, and I hope to work with him again.

• Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• 1139 Parsons Rd. Victoria, Texas, 77904 See on map
    Location of (Budget Wedding Videos)