About Budget Wedding Videos

If a Photo is worth a 1000 words...Video is immeasurable!

Exceptional quality at equally exceptional prices.  I am motion picture trained: feature films, episodic television, national commercials, music videos, etc., and offer packages to accommodate the leanest budgets yet elegant and worthy of national broadcast.  Prices start at $400.  The most preferred wedding-reception packages I offer range from $900 to $1500.  More comprehensive packages are also available.  See summary price list in the FAQ section near the bottom of the page.  I also upload additional videos, i.e., wedding, first dance, guest interviews, and special entertainment on my personal Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/rick.lemmons.3

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Digital Download (2)
Add'l Hours (1)
Client Revisions (1)
Full Feature Video (1)

Rick was so amazing to work with! He was easy to talk to, prompt, and did a fantastic job with the video. He was unobtrusive on the day of our wedding but still got all of the most important footage. He was recovering from being sick, but still made it to our wedding and was so easy to work with! I debated whether I wanted to include a videographer in the wedding budget, but we are so so glad that we did. He captured things I would not have gotten the pleasure of seeing/hearing otherwise. He was also very quick to get us footage from the wedding!

Profile Picture Jana, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Christopher and I got married on December 16,2017. I found Rick by asking friends who they used and after seeing some montages he had done, I contacted him. He responds very quickly and is super flexible when meeting new and existing clients. For a day that is cherished for a lifetime, he captured all of the small and big details of our day. He brings to life through video and it is very well done. The turn around time was within a week, and he made sure we had it for Christmas to show our friends who did not make it. I would not recommend anyone else to video your wedding. It is truly an investment and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Hilary , 12/16/17, 1 Review

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
10 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I had never worked with Rick before, but as a photographer, I have worked with many Videographers, and by far Rick was the absolute best. We both got our shots and respected each others talents and needs. We both knew that we each had a job to do, and he made it very easy for me to get what I needed. I would highly recommend Rick, and I hope to work with him again.

Events

1139 Parsons Rd., Victoria, TX 77904   See On Map
361-894-3456 (phone)
Budget Wedding Videos is a wedding Videographer from San Antonio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Houston, Austin, and Corpus Christi . Budget Wedding Videos is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the San Antonio wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding videos and tv commercials .