1139 Parsons Rd., Victoria, TX 77904 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About Budget Wedding Videos

Budget Wedding Videos is a Victoria-based wedding videographer that services San Antonio, Houston, Austin, Corpus Christi and the surrounding areas. They can capture your big day’s precious moments through their cinematic, documentary, storytelling and traditional style. For Budget Wedding Videos, if a photo is worth a thousand words, video is immeasurable.

Experience
Rick Lemmons, the owner of Budget Wedding Videos, is a professional motion picture trained videographer. The company has been documenting weddings for more than 25 years.

Rick can capture your pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception through various creative services. He provides a range of packages to fit every budget, no matter how big or small. These offerings include:

• Additional hours

Budget Wedding Videos 6
Budget Wedding Videos 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Scott · Married on 08/24/2019

Breathtaking memories of our special day!

Rick arrived early to get some awesome drone shots and set up cameras at all the right places, then slipped in and out taking shots of the crew getting ready and pre-ceremony activities. He was so fun to work with and very professional, somehow managing multiple angles with a one man crew! He worked so well with both of our photographers and captured all the special moments perfectly! We ended up upgrading because we just one he would do something amazing with the montage and boy did he deliver! We were blown away by how quickly he turned everything into cinema quality clips and then composed some of the best scenes into one highlight video of the night. We are so thrilled to have these memories because the whole day flew by before we knew it and getting to relive it through these videos is the best thing ever! Thank you Rick!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Budget Wedding Videos 15
  • Mandy

Mandy Stary · Married on 07/06/2019

From the Mother of the Bride

I almost didn’t book a videographer for my daughter’s wedding... I am SO thankful I did and was lucky enough to find Rick! From our first communication, I had absolute trust in him. He arrived early and stayed until the very end to capture every treasured moment of this special day. What was most impressive, other than the high quality filming and edits was his FAST turn-around! Clips of the wedding day were posted to social media so quickly and we had a beautiful montage by the second week following the wedding to be able to share with friends and family. Don’t let the “Budget” in this business name fool you, Rick made NO short cuts. For all that is done to plan for a wedding day I have found that going back to enjoy it (over and over!) with our beautiful video was the greatest purchase I made!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Budget Wedding Videos Pricing

Budget Wedding Videos Price Rates

Budget Wedding Videos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Videography by Henry
    Videography by Henry Wedding Videographers

Rick is the first pro I was ever introduced to in the industry. He was hired as the videographer for a friend's wedding, one which I decided to try to record as well. He is an incredibly smart, talented, and easy to talk to professional in the business. After checking with him and the photographer, I began to follow Rick and gather as much as I could about his craft, one of which I was very interested in. His equipment looked like it was out of a Hollywood movie set, and he explained to me his many years experience with films. It's been over a year now since that first encounter with Rick, and I'm proud to say that despite us being competitors in the same industry, Rick and I are in constant communication about technologies and workflows. He is a great guy and his video work and experience speaks for itself!

• Bazan's Photography
    Bazan's Photography Wedding Photographers

I had never worked with Rick before, but as a photographer, I have worked with many Videographers, and by far Rick was the absolute best. We both got our shots and respected each others talents and needs. We both knew that we each had a job to do, and he made it very easy for me to get what I needed. I would highly recommend Rick, and I hope to work with him again.

• Demers Banquet Hall