Budget Wedding Videos Reviews

1 User photo

Budget Wedding Videos 1

Monica Strelec · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Videography is priceless

Our wedding videos are priceless. While still photos have their place, these videos capture what still photos could never do. When viewing, it is like you are at the event once again and getting to see what you missed while so many other things were going on. I can't say enough about working with Rick. He is so knowledgeable and is everywhere, yet discreet and non-invasive to your event, not to mention that he goes way over and above what is expected. DON'T HAVE YOUR WEDDING WITHOUT HIM!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Mandy

Mandy Stary · Married on 07/06/2019

From the Mother of the Bride

I almost didn’t book a videographer for my daughter’s wedding... I am SO thankful I did and was lucky enough to find Rick! From our first communication, I had absolute trust in him. He arrived early and stayed until the very end to capture every treasured moment of this special day. What was most impressive, other than the high quality filming and edits was his FAST turn-around! Clips of the wedding day were posted to social media so quickly and we had a beautiful montage by the second week following the wedding to be able to share with friends and family. Don’t let the “Budget” in this business name fool you, Rick made NO short cuts. For all that is done to plan for a wedding day I have found that going back to enjoy it (over and over!) with our beautiful video was the greatest purchase I made!

Sent on 08/11/2019

D Spann · Married on 06/29/2019

Rick did excellent job for us !!

Rick Lemmons captured our daughter 's wedding day perfectly from beginning to end. He responds to requests & goes out of his way to make them happen. DVDs were finished promptly!! He is
    professional & and great ole friend!!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Megan · Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome Videographer

Best videographer ever. Rick responds quickly to all emails. The important part for me was Rick caught all the important memories from our wedding day without being in the way. He was very professional thoughout the whole process. We had our videos posted on Facebook about 4 days after the wedding and had the videos in the mail when we got back from out honeymoon. If you go with Rick you will not be disappointed. He is awesome!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Kelly Garrett · Married on 02/02/2019

Outstanding!

Rick is very easy to work with and does an outstanding job. This is the second time that my family has used Rick for videography. I definitely recommend his services!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Lisa Jacob · Married on 01/05/2019

Awesome!!!!

Rick did an amazing job! Anything I asked was no problem for Rick to accommodate (fireworks). He captured our very special day and the people closest to us perfectly! His videos are creative and well worth the money!! Something we will cherish and look back on forever thanks to Rick capturing it ALL! Rick has been a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend booking him for your special day or event!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Budget Wedding Videos 2
  • Cherise

Cherise · Married on 12/31/2018

A+ Recommended- Highly Professional quality videography, Rick is easy to work with and very professional.

Rick Lemmons is very professional, prompt, he’s able to work with other photographers and is very nice. His videos are quality and he is able to quickly give you the completed videos. I would highly recommend him! My videos were everything I dreamed of and more. I am very glad I chose Rick Lemmons to do my videography.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Kaley Beyer · Married on 12/15/2018

Videographer

I am so glad we chose budget wedding videos for our big day! Rick was amazing. From start to finish he was there recording every perfect moment. He is very organized and makes sure he films everything that you want and need him too. I loved everything from getting ready to the guest interviews. You will not be disappointed if you choose him!! I love watching our wedding video and I will look forward to watching it every anniversary. Overall he did such an amazing job for a great price!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Leslie · Married on 12/15/2018

Great work!

Known Rick when he first started and his work has always been great and very professional! Got our wedding videos back super fast after the wedding! Highly recommend! Very fun to work with!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Sydney Underwood · Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding!

Rick was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond! He is an amazing videographer and really talented with his filming. My husband and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jaclyn Mason · Married on 11/10/2018

Videographer for our wedding

Simply the best! Super quick turn around, soo friendly, and very responsive. All his work and ideas made for the perfect way to reflect back on so many things from our wedding, some we didn’t even remember happened! Great way to keep the memories of your special day and at a very affordable price for how top notch his work was!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Brenda Bleier · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent service and final product!!

Rick was extremely professional. He did a fabulous, thorough job videotaping before and during the wedding and the during the reception! We got real movie quality film of an exceptional day to remember!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Noble

Noble · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything you expect and more!!

Rick was great with not just his videography but his professionalism with guests and the wedding party! Great HD quality video, awesome interviews, drone footage and he caught all the special moments we want to relive forever!! We highly recommend his services for any event!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Sabre Sparkman · Married on 09/15/2018

He went above and beyond in his service.

He braved flooding rain and traveled 2 hours to film my daughters wedding. His turnaround on the Video was the fastest I have ever seen. I highly recommend Rick you get big dollar services at budget prices. By far the best guy for the job.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Linda · Married on 09/08/2018

My daughter's wedding day

I was very pleased with budget video (Rick Lemmons). He did a great job and captured all the events of my daughter's wedding day!!! You cannot go wrong with video of your wedding day.....you see things that you didn't get to see on that busy day!!! I loved the videos! Great Job Rick!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kasey · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot say enough amazing and great things about Rick Lemmons! He’s the best in the business. We were able to relive our wedding on our honeymoon! He’s that fast! Rick is a reliable, trust worthy, and overall the best videographer we could have asked for. If you’re debating whether to have one, DO IT AND BOOK RICK! You won’t regret it! The best investment we made for our wedding!! Budget Wedding Videos is the the excellence and professionalism you need. Bonus that Rick is such an awesome guy and makes you feel completely comfortable! Plus he has a drone! It’s the coolest! My husband and I feel extremely lucky to have had Rick there on our big day.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kim Hoelter · Married on 06/23/2018

Wedding videography

Rick was great to work with and was very professional. The footage, editing and quality was superb. We would definitely and have already recommend.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

Rick exceeded my expectations! He was quick to reply to my questions & quick to send out the final dvds. The footage he captures is fantastic. A couple of my Facebook friends who weren’t able to make the wedding got to see the big parts of the wedding/reception (ceremony, cake cutting, grand march, first dances, etc.) because he posts them on Facebook, which is nice! He is very friendly and gives his clients exactly what they want, if not, better!
    A lot of my guests complimented his videos. I definitely recommend him to capture your special occasion!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Tabitha · Married on 04/28/2018

Budget Wedding videos did an awesome job at our wedding. Rick was great to work with. We had a copy of our wedding video the following week. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Adam · Married on 04/12/2018

Rick was great to work with and came very well prepared from microphones to multiple cameras, drones etc. He was very affordable and worked with our budget.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Dazaun · Married on 03/24/2018

Loved everything, got everything image of the wedding even the unexpected!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Katie · Married on 03/17/2018

Loved working with Rick. He was super relaxed and extremely speedy with getting us our video back. Super easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2018

gracie · Married on 02/23/2018

Rick did a great job on our wedding day! We love our videos and have gotten so many compliments! He was never in the way, explained the different shots we wanted, and made sure we were pleased with the work he did. Great work!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Jana · Married on 01/20/2018

Rick was so amazing to work with! He was easy to talk to, prompt, and did a fantastic job with the video. He was unobtrusive on the day of our wedding but still got all of the most important footage. He was recovering from being sick, but still made it to our wedding and was so easy to work with! I debated whether I wanted to include a videographer in the wedding budget, but we are so so glad that we did. He captured things I would not have gotten the pleasure of seeing/hearing otherwise. He was also very quick to get us footage from the wedding!

Sent on 01/31/2018