Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography

Kerrville, TX View map Visit website
$6,200 Most Popular Price

$6,200 Most Popular Price

Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography is a wedding photography business based in Kerrville, Texas. Allison has been a part of over 100 weddings. She is keen to get to know her clients and help them celebrate their special day, emotional moments and all. Her photos reflect a joyful, romantic, and timeless style that truly embodies her clients' relationships. Couples will be able to look back on their photos and feel as if they are reliving the moment, allowing them to preserve their feelings from their wedding day in a visual narrative that inspires romance for years to come.

Allison endeavors to make her clients' photo sessions enjoyable. Candid moments shine through her images, creating keepsakes that capture beautiful and raw moments. Final products are available as digital files, prints, canvases, and albums. Allison is also pleased to travel to destination locations.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Canvas
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Julia
    Julia C. Married on 04/08/2021

She was an absolute delight to work with!!!

If I could hire Allison to follow me around every day and take pictures of me I would! Why? Because every photo, whether it was staged or natural, came out so good! She made everyone in my wedding party, family, and of course me, feel absolutely at ease all day! I cannot stress this enough: splurge on Allison Jeffers photography. My photos are SO beautiful!
    Other reasons to hire Allison are: she’s fun to work with, her associates are just as skilled and cheerful, she’ll have you smiling naturally rather than telling you to smile, her gently edited photos are STUNNING, she has good photo advice, she’s genuinely helpful and responsive, and she was my favorite vendor by a long shot!
    Violet Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing Photographer!

Allison was our photographer at our 10/16/20 wedding. She photographed our engagement photos as well. She was amazing to work with! She is extremely professional and talented. Our photos were breathtaking and we received so many! She did such a great job capturing every moment and detail. We are so happy to know that we will be able to look back at these photos and remember details about our wedding because of how well she captured everything. Not only is she talented, but she is also such a nice person. I highly recommend her as a photographer! You should also follow her on Instagram because she is hilarious, but also because all of the photos she takes are stunning! We are so grateful to have found such an amazing photographer and hope to use her again for family photos in the future!
    Aubrey O. Married on 09/15/2019

Best choice ever

Allison Jeffers Photography is who I used for my wedding and I couldn’t be more ecstatic with how our photos turned out! The pictures speak for themselves!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

28 photos · 08/27/2017
  • Damon & Ashley
    29 photos · 05/28/2016

Evember Evember Wedding Florists

Allison is an amazing photographer and we love seeing our flowers and designs featured in her beautiful photos!

Wolf Weddings & Events Wolf Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Fabulous talent and great to work with!!

Sisterdale Dancehall Sisterdale Dancehall Banquet Halls

Allison is an amazing photographer! Very creative. She is easy to work with and knows the venue well at Sisterdale Dancehall.

Kerrville, Texas Kerrville, TX, 78028
Location of (Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding