78 Reviews for Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography

Destination / Travel (2)
Albums (2)
Prints (1)
77 Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography Reviews

I can’t begin to say enough great things about Allison and her photography!! She has been an absolute joy to work with! Not only does she fulfill her role as photographer, but she’ll offer any advice she has regarding other vendors on your big day or really any question I had in regards to my wedding and what she thought would be best/ work best for photos! It was like reuniting with my best friend the first time I met Allison! I received both my wedding and engagement photos in a quick, timely fashion ( didn’t have to wait 6 weeks, even with my wedding being during one of her busiest times!). She did a fantastic job of capturing the energy of the weddingand all the special moments that come along with a wedding! I would recommended Allison and her team in a heartbeat! And hope to work with her again in the future for other occasions!

Profile Picture Sydney, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After we got engaged we immediately started looking at photographers, we met with multiple photographers at various price ranges(ballin’ on a budget). When we met with Allison we were leery on just how much of our budget we wanted to spend on photography. Going in to the meeting we didn’t really care much about engagement pictures or bridal photos, leaving the meeting we felt comfortable with a package that included both. Allison’s work speaks for itself. We feel like we got our “monies worth” plus so much more after getting our pictures back! Allison is so professional, funny and full of wedding advice when asked. She made us feel comfortable in all of our sessions and our pictures are timeless. We hired her to capture our wedding day but she did so much more. She started out just being our photographer and over this whole process became our friend. The saddest part of the whole wedding day was having to tell her goodbye. Do yourself a favor and book her!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I expected a lot from Allison given her fantastic reviews and she did not disappoint! She was SO FANTASTIC!! First off, she is very down to earth and friendly and put us at ease almost immediately. I have always hated having my photo taken and am a pretty awkward person but Allison managed to make me look natural and at ease even when we were in what felt like funny poses. Allison is also extremely professional- she is very responsive, always on time (early) and super efficient with her work. I don't know how she got so many amazing images, but she did! Finally, Allison was so flexible and accommodated a few unusual requests... She totally went with our wacky plan to have a canoe processional and even had us get back in the canoe a few times throughout the night. She took some truly amazing photos (technically and artistically very impressive) that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Can't recommend her highly enough- book her now!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so happy that Allison Jeffers was our photographer for our wedding. From the minute she walked into the bridal suite to meet me, I immediately felt at ease with her and it was as if I already knew her. Our photos are beautiful and she captured our personalities perfectly. Her night picture she took of us is magical. Madelynn and Brendan Waite

Profile Picture Madelynn, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Allison Jeffers is absolutely AMAZING. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. It ended up raining on my wedding day (my personal nightmare), but she knew exactly what to do and took stunning photos in the rain that ended up being everyone's favorites. She was prepared for the weather and brought adorable clear umbrellas that we used for wedding party photos. My coordinator was also nowhere to be found most of the day/night, so Allison became my go-to. She was calm, reassuring, sweet, and knowledgeable, jumping in to help direct us when the wedding party and I were completely clueless. She went so far above and beyond her call of duty. She also works super quickly and efficiently. Something that is a must during the chaos of the wedding day. She is quick at editing as well. We received our photos back within just 3 weeks. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I absolutely LOVE my photos. I simply cannot recommend her enough. THANK YOU SO MUCH ALLISON!!!! xoxo -Delaney

Profile Picture Delaney, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

How do I begin...!!!! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALLISON!!!! Allison Jeffers Photography has exceeded my expectations of a wedding photographer. Her style and image is exactly what I was going for and she delivered exactly as planned. She was EXTREMELY timely with getting our photos back to us and was happy to accommodate with our whole day. I am truly happy with the results of our photos and would definitely recommend her for your wedding and engagement photos and bridal photos!!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Allison is hands down THE BEST - totally professional and attentive behind the lens and so much fun during the little bits in-between. From the first conversation I had with Allison, I knew I had found a new friend that happened to be a photographer. Although I am a little awkward in pictures, (my husband feels he was a model in a past life, haha), Allison helped make the whole process feel comfortable and most importantly, enjoyable.

We, along with all of our family and friends, cannot believe how breathtakingly beautiful the photos are - true works of art. Her photographs truly captured the magic of our wedding day. This is a gift that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Angela , 11/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Allison is the absolute best photographer to have had for my wedding - the photos are AMAZING - I could not be any happier! They are better than I ever imagined they could be!! She knows how to get the best angles and expressions, and capture a dreamy quality. Allison is simply awesome - she is so easygoing, funny, relaxed, and of course, incredibly talented at her craft. She is so easy to work with and was ALWAYS quick to answer any questions I had during my year of engagement. My family & friends all liked her as well! I highly recommend Allison. It’s easy to see why she’s in high demand - I’m so thankful to have booked her early on!!

Profile Picture Lori, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Allison is charismatic and fun, all while being professional. We truly loved working with her and our wedding photos are so beautiful. Thank you again Allison!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We are sssoooo happy we chose Allison as our photographer for our engagement session and wedding! She is AMAZING!! She is super sweet and very easy to work with. The photographs came back super fast and are excellent! She is very professional and her work was beyond our expectations. Choosing Allison was the best decision we made for our wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not be happier with our decision to use Allison as our photographer! Allison took our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding photos. She exceeded our expectations for all! She is very friendly and professional, and immediately put us and our families at ease. On our wedding day, Allison and her second shooter captured every moment and detail (even the ones my husband and I missed). I will treasure all the photos Allison has taken forever. Choosing her as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Allison is super-talented and a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Holly, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Allison was the absolute best photographer! We knew going in to our wedding that we wanted to find someone with a similar style to our wedding theme and we could not have gotten a better choice. Allison is easy to work with, fun, and immediately helped my husband and I feel at ease in the inevitable awkwardness that comes with taking engagement pictures. When it came to our wedding day, Allison was on time and professional. She is super sweet and our friends and families loved her attitude and vision. Not to mention our pictures are AMAZING. We got a preview of our pictures during our reception and then within a few days she had even more done and shared! I cannot stop looking at these incredible pictures and will be going to her whenever we need professional photos done!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Where do I start?! This woman is amazing. The photographer was the most important vendor to me, and Allison far exceeded our expectations. Not only is she insanely talented, professional, and easy to work with, she is so much fun and you can tell that she truly enjoys her work and wants to make your experience wonderful. With Allison, we got more than a photographer; we made a new friend. We were amazed at the quality and sheer volume of photos that were taken at our wedding. Nothing was left uncaptured! The turnaround was crazy fast too, we had all of our wedding photos the day after we returned from our honeymoon. I was also not one of those brides that felt like a bridal session was needed, but it came with the package we selected so she talked me into doing it up right. Man am I glad she did! It was a great practice run for hair, makeup, and flowers, and we had a blast. We ended up buying the rights to all of the photos from the engagement session and the bridal session, so I would say just go ahead and be prepared to love every photo and get rights to all of them up front. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jade, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Allison is the very best decision I made in our wedding planning journey hands down. Seriously y'all, amazing doesn't even begin to cover it! Not only is Allison ridiculously talented (as you can see in her portfolio), she is so sweet, personable, and professional. I have never liked a picture of myself until Allison took them of me- she has such a great eye for what will look good and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I booked her over a year in advance for our wedding and through the entire process she was nothing short of spectacular. I am SO grateful we crossed paths and that she was the one to capture such an important stage of life for us. Allison, you are truly a gem, thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Allison was a joy to work with! Not only were her pictures to die for (my friends are swooning over the night photos), but she was so incredibly laid back, sweet, and professional. Allison and I first met in person at my bridal session and she immediately made me feel at ease in front of the camera and reminded me how much fun my wedding day was going to be! She had our entire wedding album finished in record time, which was so appreciated. At one point the weather forecast showed an 80% chance of rain on our wedding day, so whenever I started worrying about rain, I’d pull up Allison’s blog and look at all of her gorgeous rainy day pictures to make myself feel better. I knew that whatever happened, Allison would make everything look awesome! That peace of mind was worth every penny. We would hire Allison again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

The photographer for our wedding fell through two months before our date, and we were sooooo very lucky to find that Allison was available for our wedding day! Honestly, her services were out of our price range, but my best friend paid a large part of the photography costs behind my back in order to get us to go with this wonderful photographer. My best friend had hired Allison as her own wedding photographer two years ago, so she knew that getting Allison to shoot our wedding would be worth the money---and man, was she right!
Allison was incredibly flexible, quick to respond to e-mail correspondence, and very skilled at getting my now husband and I to figure out what kind of style of photography we were interested in having for our wedding photos. She made the experience both personal and fun, and we really enjoyed getting to know her better. On our wedding day, she made us feel completely at ease, and she proved herself very capable of handling our numerous family members, wrangling the wedding party, and she was great with the little kids too! She paid a lot of attention to detail, and she was open to all the last-minute ideas we had for photos we decided we wanted to have (for example, a photo with all the cousins, a few pictures by our memory table, etc). She was very patient with us and added no stress at all to our day.
So far, you can gather that Allison is kind, friendly, and willing to accommodate the bride and groom's requests---all good attributes that make the pre-wedding process flow much more smoothly. Now for the most important fact: her skill set is out of this world! The pictures from our wedding day turned out unbelievably beautiful, and I am so very happy that we went with Allison as our wedding photographer! From thoughtful detail shots to the photo-journalistic angles, from delicately posed photos of the happy couple to jaw-dropping, undeniably gorgeous night shots, Allison can do it all so very well!!!
Book Allison! She's worth it!

Profile Picture Laurie, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

First off, some advice to every bride. Invest in your wedding photos! The day goes by so fast, and having the photos to look back on and reminisce in the memories is so important. Like most brides, I looked at the cost of a photographer and cringed. "It costs that much to have photos taken?!" But, I learned why. When you have a photographer that is willing to put in the time and effort to take multiple pictures and edit them, all the while making sure you are comfortable when taking the photos, it is well worth the effort.

Allison definitely has a talent for photography. Anybody who sees my engagement/bridal photos can definitely tell that she is one in a million! Not only is she friendly and bubbly, making you feel oh-so comfortable, she is also very diligent and timely.

Both my engagement & bridal photos were done within 1 to 2 weeks, and they were all beautiful. Unlike other photographers, Allison gives you many options to pick from. I got at least 120 engagement photos and 160 bridal!

Trust me, if you go with Allison, you won't regret it! She is simply awesome!

Profile Picture Taryn, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Yall Allison is AMAZING with a camera! Allison is the best choice we made for the engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures. She did my sister’ s wedding a few years back and I absolutely loved her pictures, so I knew I had to go with Allison. She knows how to make yall feel comfortable in front of the camera. She takes her time and gets every angle, pose, the light in the picture just right! If yall want amazing, beautiful, wonderful pictures Allison is your gal!

Profile Picture Julia-Ann, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Allison is a very fun and friendly photographer! She did our engagement session, Bridal's, and wedding day pictures and I'm so happy we picked her! She's very quick with getting photos back and they are ALWAYS amazing! ??

Profile Picture Macie, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Allison was the absolute icing on the cake for our entire wedding process! From our engagement session to the bridals and finally to our big day, she was nothing short of amazing. She is extremely accommodating and so, SO sweet! Nothing about our time together was difficult, everything ran so smoothly. On top of all of that, Allison is the most talented photographer I have ever worked with! Her photos are STUNNING. She has an eye for what will look great and you must trust what she tells you! If she's suggesting something be it a pose or look, do it! She'll make you and your day look incredibly beautiful and you will cherish these photos for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

The advice I would give... is book her!! Long story short, a few months out from my wedding I ended up looking for a new/more local photographer for our wedding. With a photography and graphic design background myself let's just say this was no easy feat for my wedding planner and I.. I'll admit I can be a bit hypercritical of wedding photography. All of that to say, Allison was quick to respond when we reached out to her and quick to let us know that she was available/interested and I LOVED that she also shared about herself in the process. We didn't get to meet before the wedding weekend, but I felt like a already knew her when we met for the first time. She was lovely to work with on the wedding day, WELL prepared with creative ideas, and she got our pictures back to us in record speed. Literal record speed. Based on friends' experiences with their wedding photographers, I expected to wait at least a month for the pictures. I won't give the exact timeline as to not set false expectations because I know circumstances can change turn-around times but let's just say I was still unpacking from the wedding when we received the email that our pictures were ready for us. She was one of the best decisions we made in the entire planning process!! Thank you, Allison, for capturing our day so beautifully and for being such wonderful soul to work with on such a special day!!

Profile Picture Amylynn, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Allison was absolutely wonderful to work with during the whole process for my daughter's recent wedding. She was professional, creative, reliable and she is extremely talented with photography! She has a calming influence on people and she communicated well with the bride and groom, putting them at ease. I will be using her for family portraits in the future!!

Profile Picture Kim, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Allison photographed my engagement session, bridal session and wedding and did a fantastic job! She was so easy to work with, flexible, professional, so sweet, and had a great eye for perfect pictures!

Profile Picture kristen, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Allison is by far the best choice we could have made for a wedding photographer. There is a lot more to Allison than her amazing skill to take some great pictures- she is SO easy to work with and makes everything look so natural. She took my bridal pictures and when I saw those, I had never felt so beautiful! My husband and I can't stop looking at the pictures from our wedding. She was recommended by the owner at the venue and was the first photographer I met with in person. As soon as I met with her, I knew she needed to be the one to photograph our wedding!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough about how fantastic Allison was to work with!! I live in California and I never met or spoke to her on the phone until we met 2 hours before my wedding. Rightfully so, I had 100% trust in her abilities and knew she was familiar with our wedding location. Not only did she do an amazing job and take beautiful pictures, but she exceed my expectations and had all our photos edited and ready just a week after our wedding!

Admittedly I'm picky and particular. Allison receives nothing but the best praise in my book! She's the best of the best.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/26/16, 4 Reviews