Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography Reviews

Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 5
  • Cameron

Cameron Hayes · Married on 06/08/2019

Allison is amazing

Allison is AMAZING!!! It is hard to quantify how great she was for our wedding, but I will try! She was super flexible with our engagement photos(Which we took a couple of weeks before our wedding LOL). She uploaded and edited the photos in time for us to have them printed out at our wedding. During our wedding, she kept the whole experience stress-free, and knew exactly where she should be to take photos and more importantly, she knew where to put us! My wife and I don't normally take a lot of pictures, but Allison made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera.

Now to the photos... They were stunning! She got them to us a couple of weeks after the wedding, and they all looked so good. She was able to capture the happiness in all of our faces, and we will be looking back with happiness on the photos she took for years to come.

Not only is Allison a naturally gifted photographer, she is also a wonderful person. She is funny, she is sweet, and she knew exactly what to say to make my wife smile just before taking some of our great photos.

I would highly recommend Allison to anyone looking for a wedding photographer :)

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Ewers · Married on 06/01/2019

Allison rocks!!!

Allison is the absolute best!!!! She captured our day perfectly and was so fun to work with! I felt like I was working with my best friend!! Plus, she had some sneak peaks for us to share literally the next day! I would recommend Allison to everyone because both our wedding pictures and my bridal portraits turned out even better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Alejandra

Alejandra Lewis · Married on 05/16/2019

Best wedding photographer

For anyone reading this; don't think twice about booking Allison as your wedding photographer. SHE IS THE BEST!! when I came across her page I immediately fell in love with her work, it is unbelievable stunning! she captures the best pictures and I promise you there will be no picture you won't like! she did our engagements session and I couldn't be more happier, and obviously we were more than satisfied with the results...
    Allison made everything so easy for me and my husband on our wedding day....she even had a sewing kit with her; my husbands pants ripped when he tried piking me up lol and guessed who saved the day..ALLISON DID! oh and her associate is awesome. my wedding pictures came out so beautiful and I am just so thankful and blessed that Allison was always there for us and for being able to capture such lovely moments. You are in good hands, reasonable price and YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY ...seriously the best & you won't regret it.
    I recommend Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 10/10.

Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 6
    Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 7
    Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 8
    Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 9
    Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 10
    Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 10/20/2018

Luxury wedding photography at it's finest

Holy guacamole!! How can I possibly say something about Allison that hasn't already been said?! I feel like I'm writing my wedding vows because I want my words to do her justice here. A simple review doesn't seem like enough. Photos stunning beyond measure, the work ethic and efficiency of a CEO, the heart of an angel, & a deep love for what she does and who she does it for... this is luxury wedding photography at it's finest. Her social media game is on point - she gives you little sneak peaks from shoots, talks about her experience on Insta, reps you in her blog, and I could go on and on. She will give you all her love and attention and you will see the proof throughout the entire process. Allison hits the mark in every way possible and exceeds all expectations. BRIDES, you'd be lucky to have her. Book her now.

Special shout out to her assistant photog, who is a ray of sunshine. She gave me her expensive lip gloss during a shoot because I was worried about my lips looking dry... how freaking sweet?! I enjoyed getting to know both of them so much that they feel like friends. We laughed, we cried, and we had a blast.

If Allison doesn't get every award this year, the system is rigged because you'd be hard pressed to find someone better. Don't believe me? Read the hundreds of other reviews just like mine.

Sending lots of love to my sweet, beautiful, amazing wedding photographer. Thank you for the mesmerizing photos, fun experience, and sweet words. You are simply the best!

Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 11
    Sent on 10/26/2018

Sydney · Married on 08/25/2018

I can’t begin to say enough great things about Allison and her photography!! She has been an absolute joy to work with! Not only does she fulfill her role as photographer, but she’ll offer any advice she has regarding other vendors on your big day or really any question I had in regards to my wedding and what she thought would be best/ work best for photos! It was like reuniting with my best friend the first time I met Allison! I received both my wedding and engagement photos in a quick, timely fashion ( didn’t have to wait 6 weeks, even with my wedding being during one of her busiest times!). She did a fantastic job of capturing the energy of the weddingand all the special moments that come along with a wedding! I would recommended Allison and her team in a heartbeat! And hope to work with her again in the future for other occasions!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Catherine

Catherine J Kimble · Married on 08/04/2018

Professional and oh so talented, Allison genuinely wants to make this the best day of your life, and help you never forget it!

For me, one of the most important things about my wedding day was how it was going to be captured. I have a terrible memory, but I wanted to be able to remember this day for the rest of my life, as all brides do! If everything else went wrong, this was the one thing I wanted to go right. After meeting with Allison, my fears literally melted away. I am not an inherently trusting person but I trusted the heck out of this woman, and I am SO glad I did! From her arrival on the morning of the wedding to the last pictures we took in the dead of night (absolutely STUNNING by the way, if you're worried about lighting, worry no more) she was extremely professional, kind, and oh so talented. My husband (still crazy to say husband!!) was worried that he would feel awkward taking pictures, that they would look forced, but she set us both so at ease that they are the most natural things in the world. I truly could not recommend her enough. Her second shooter was equally professional and talented, we got so many phenomenal pictures of the wedding I really still don't believe it. She got a sample of pictures back to us LITERALLY the day after the wedding, like the very next day. The rest of the pictures came out in half the time she said it might take, which was a godsend because I was dying to see them!! I cannot recommend her enough, she far exceeded my expectations and this was the one area I most wanted to go well and was the pickiest about. Literally, the best experience and the best photos, thank you so so much Allison!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

After we got engaged we immediately started looking at photographers, we met with multiple photographers at various price ranges(ballin’ on a budget). When we met with Allison we were leery on just how much of our budget we wanted to spend on photography. Going in to the meeting we didn’t really care much about engagement pictures or bridal photos, leaving the meeting we felt comfortable with a package that included both. Allison’s work speaks for itself. We feel like we got our “monies worth” plus so much more after getting our pictures back! Allison is so professional, funny and full of wedding advice when asked. She made us feel comfortable in all of our sessions and our pictures are timeless. We hired her to capture our wedding day but she did so much more. She started out just being our photographer and over this whole process became our friend. The saddest part of the whole wedding day was having to tell her goodbye. Do yourself a favor and book her!

Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 12
    Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Lillian

Lillian · Married on 06/16/2018

When we got engaged I booked all of our vendors within the first month, except a wedding photographer. We originally had Allison down for just engagement photos. I really did not know just how much of our wedding budget I wanted to spend on a photographer, but I did know that I was not willing to pay for photos I would not absolutely love!
    For 9 months I found myself going back to Allisons business page obsessing over her work. I finally told Nathan we HAVE to book her. We booked Allison in March, and got married in August! Thank goodness she was still available!
    Allison did our engagement session, my bridal session, and the wedding. I seriously love EVERY single photo!
    Allison is so easy to be around! And even better, she makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I hate having my pictures taken, so that was a big deal for me. Nathan on the other hand had absolutely no problem with it. haha
    Invest in Allison Jeffers! She will not disappoint!

Oh and her assistant Aubrey is pretty amazing as well! :)

Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 13
    Sent on 08/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

I expected a lot from Allison given her fantastic reviews and she did not disappoint! She was SO FANTASTIC!! First off, she is very down to earth and friendly and put us at ease almost immediately. I have always hated having my photo taken and am a pretty awkward person but Allison managed to make me look natural and at ease even when we were in what felt like funny poses. Allison is also extremely professional- she is very responsive, always on time (early) and super efficient with her work. I don't know how she got so many amazing images, but she did! Finally, Allison was so flexible and accommodated a few unusual requests... She totally went with our wacky plan to have a canoe processional and even had us get back in the canoe a few times throughout the night. She took some truly amazing photos (technically and artistically very impressive) that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Can't recommend her highly enough- book her now!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Madelynn · Married on 03/11/2018

We are so happy that Allison Jeffers was our photographer for our wedding. From the minute she walked into the bridal suite to meet me, I immediately felt at ease with her and it was as if I already knew her. Our photos are beautiful and she captured our personalities perfectly. Her night picture she took of us is magical. Madelynn and Brendan Waite

Sent on 04/07/2018

Delaney · Married on 03/03/2018

Allison Jeffers is absolutely AMAZING. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. It ended up raining on my wedding day (my personal nightmare), but she knew exactly what to do and took stunning photos in the rain that ended up being everyone's favorites. She was prepared for the weather and brought adorable clear umbrellas that we used for wedding party photos. My coordinator was also nowhere to be found most of the day/night, so Allison became my go-to. She was calm, reassuring, sweet, and knowledgeable, jumping in to help direct us when the wedding party and I were completely clueless. She went so far above and beyond her call of duty. She also works super quickly and efficiently. Something that is a must during the chaos of the wedding day. She is quick at editing as well. We received our photos back within just 3 weeks. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I absolutely LOVE my photos. I simply cannot recommend her enough. THANK YOU SO MUCH ALLISON!!!! xoxo -Delaney

Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 14
    Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 15
    Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 16
    Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 17
    Sent on 03/28/2018

Kimberly · Married on 01/13/2018

How do I begin...!!!! I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALLISON!!!! Allison Jeffers Photography has exceeded my expectations of a wedding photographer. Her style and image is exactly what I was going for and she delivered exactly as planned. She was EXTREMELY timely with getting our photos back to us and was happy to accommodate with our whole day. I am truly happy with the results of our photos and would definitely recommend her for your wedding and engagement photos and bridal photos!!!! <3 all of my love, Kimberly Peth

Sent on 02/09/2018

Angela · Married on 11/22/2017

Allison is hands down THE BEST - totally professional and attentive behind the lens and so much fun during the little bits in-between. From the first conversation I had with Allison, I knew I had found a new friend that happened to be a photographer. Although I am a little awkward in pictures, (my husband feels he was a model in a past life, haha), Allison helped make the whole process feel comfortable and most importantly, enjoyable.

We, along with all of our family and friends, cannot believe how breathtakingly beautiful the photos are - true works of art. Her photographs truly captured the magic of our wedding day. This is a gift that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Lori · Married on 11/18/2017

Allison is the absolute best photographer to have had for my wedding - the photos are AMAZING - I could not be any happier! They are better than I ever imagined they could be!! She knows how to get the best angles and expressions, and capture a dreamy quality. Allison is simply awesome - she is so easygoing, funny, relaxed, and of course, incredibly talented at her craft. She is so easy to work with and was ALWAYS quick to answer any questions I had during my year of engagement. My family & friends all liked her as well! I highly recommend Allison. It’s easy to see why she’s in high demand - I’m so thankful to have booked her early on!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2017

Allison is charismatic and fun, all while being professional. We truly loved working with her and our wedding photos are so beautiful. Thank you again Allison!

Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography 18
    Sent on 01/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

We are sssoooo happy we chose Allison as our photographer for our engagement session and wedding! She is AMAZING!! She is super sweet and very easy to work with. The photographs came back super fast and are excellent! She is very professional and her work was beyond our expectations. Choosing Allison was the best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 08/19/2017

We could not be happier with our decision to use Allison as our photographer! Allison took our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding photos. She exceeded our expectations for all! She is very friendly and professional, and immediately put us and our families at ease. On our wedding day, Allison and her second shooter captured every moment and detail (even the ones my husband and I missed). I will treasure all the photos Allison has taken forever. Choosing her as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Allison is super-talented and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/01/2017

Allison was the absolute best photographer! We knew going in to our wedding that we wanted to find someone with a similar style to our wedding theme and we could not have gotten a better choice. Allison is easy to work with, fun, and immediately helped my husband and I feel at ease in the inevitable awkwardness that comes with taking engagement pictures. When it came to our wedding day, Allison was on time and professional. She is super sweet and our friends and families loved her attitude and vision. Not to mention our pictures are AMAZING. We got a preview of our pictures during our reception and then within a few days she had even more done and shared! I cannot stop looking at these incredible pictures and will be going to her whenever we need professional photos done!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jade · Married on 06/17/2017

Where do I start?! This woman is amazing. The photographer was the most important vendor to me, and Allison far exceeded our expectations. Not only is she insanely talented, professional, and easy to work with, she is so much fun and you can tell that she truly enjoys her work and wants to make your experience wonderful. With Allison, we got more than a photographer; we made a new friend. We were amazed at the quality and sheer volume of photos that were taken at our wedding. Nothing was left uncaptured! The turnaround was crazy fast too, we had all of our wedding photos the day after we returned from our honeymoon. I was also not one of those brides that felt like a bridal session was needed, but it came with the package we selected so she talked me into doing it up right. Man am I glad she did! It was a great practice run for hair, makeup, and flowers, and we had a blast. We ended up buying the rights to all of the photos from the engagement session and the bridal session, so I would say just go ahead and be prepared to love every photo and get rights to all of them up front. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2017

Allison was a joy to work with! Not only were her pictures to die for (my friends are swooning over the night photos), but she was so incredibly laid back, sweet, and professional. Allison and I first met in person at my bridal session and she immediately made me feel at ease in front of the camera and reminded me how much fun my wedding day was going to be! She had our entire wedding album finished in record time, which was so appreciated. At one point the weather forecast showed an 80% chance of rain on our wedding day, so whenever I started worrying about rain, I’d pull up Allison’s blog and look at all of her gorgeous rainy day pictures to make myself feel better. I knew that whatever happened, Allison would make everything look awesome! That peace of mind was worth every penny. We would hire Allison again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Haley · Married on 05/20/2017

Allison is the very best decision I made in our wedding planning journey hands down. Seriously y'all, amazing doesn't even begin to cover it! Not only is Allison ridiculously talented (as you can see in her portfolio), she is so sweet, personable, and professional. I have never liked a picture of myself until Allison took them of me- she has such a great eye for what will look good and makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I booked her over a year in advance for our wedding and through the entire process she was nothing short of spectacular. I am SO grateful we crossed paths and that she was the one to capture such an important stage of life for us. Allison, you are truly a gem, thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Laurie · Married on 05/13/2017

The photographer for our wedding fell through two months before our date, and we were sooooo very lucky to find that Allison was available for our wedding day! Honestly, her services were out of our price range, but my best friend paid a large part of the photography costs behind my back in order to get us to go with this wonderful photographer. My best friend had hired Allison as her own wedding photographer two years ago, so she knew that getting Allison to shoot our wedding would be worth the money---and man, was she right!
    Allison was incredibly flexible, quick to respond to e-mail correspondence, and very skilled at getting my now husband and I to figure out what kind of style of photography we were interested in having for our wedding photos. She made the experience both personal and fun, and we really enjoyed getting to know her better. On our wedding day, she made us feel completely at ease, and she proved herself very capable of handling our numerous family members, wrangling the wedding party, and she was great with the little kids too! She paid a lot of attention to detail, and she was open to all the last-minute ideas we had for photos we decided we wanted to have (for example, a photo with all the cousins, a few pictures by our memory table, etc). She was very patient with us and added no stress at all to our day.
    So far, you can gather that Allison is kind, friendly, and willing to accommodate the bride and groom's requests---all good attributes that make the pre-wedding process flow much more smoothly. Now for the most important fact: her skill set is out of this world! The pictures from our wedding day turned out unbelievably beautiful, and I am so very happy that we went with Allison as our wedding photographer! From thoughtful detail shots to the photo-journalistic angles, from delicately posed photos of the happy couple to jaw-dropping, undeniably gorgeous night shots, Allison can do it all so very well!!!
    Book Allison! She's worth it!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Taryn · Married on 04/22/2017

First off, some advice to every bride. Invest in your wedding photos! The day goes by so fast, and having the photos to look back on and reminisce in the memories is so important. Like most brides, I looked at the cost of a photographer and cringed. "It costs that much to have photos taken?!" But, I learned why. When you have a photographer that is willing to put in the time and effort to take multiple pictures and edit them, all the while making sure you are comfortable when taking the photos, it is well worth the effort.

Allison definitely has a talent for photography. Anybody who sees my engagement/bridal photos can definitely tell that she is one in a million! Not only is she friendly and bubbly, making you feel oh-so comfortable, she is also very diligent and timely.

Both my engagement & bridal photos were done within 1 to 2 weeks, and they were all beautiful. Unlike other photographers, Allison gives you many options to pick from. I got at least 120 engagement photos and 160 bridal!

Trust me, if you go with Allison, you won't regret it! She is simply awesome!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Julia-Ann · Married on 04/08/2017

Yall Allison is AMAZING with a camera! Allison is the best choice we made for the engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures. She did my sister’ s wedding a few years back and I absolutely loved her pictures, so I knew I had to go with Allison. She knows how to make yall feel comfortable in front of the camera. She takes her time and gets every angle, pose, the light in the picture just right! If yall want amazing, beautiful, wonderful pictures Allison is your gal!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Macie · Married on 03/04/2017

Allison is a very fun and friendly photographer! She did our engagement session, Bridal's, and wedding day pictures and I'm so happy we picked her! She's very quick with getting photos back and they are ALWAYS amazing! ??

Sent on 05/17/2017