The Elegant Bee

Boerne, TX View map

$7,500 Typical Price

Based in Boerne, Texas, the Elegant Bee creates stunning floral artistry and design for weddings. They design extraordinary and extravagant pieces from the bridal bouquet to the ceremony decor to the reception centerpieces. Their goal is to not only capture your wedding vision but exceed your expectations when you arrive at your venue on the wedding day.

The Elegant Bee creates pieces for a variety of different wedding styles, from classic, country, eclectic, and glamorous, to modern, romantic, rustic, and vintage. They will meet with you during a consultation to discuss your floral and non-floral needs, and professional staff members will even visit your wedding venue ahead of time to ensure the flowers will complement the location. On the day of the wedding, they will deliver, set up, and clean up everything. Other floral decor items they design include aisle, altar, and chuppah decor; boutonnieres and corsages; flower crowns and flower girl baskets; and flower petals for a pop of color.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$325

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$345

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$7,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 03/27/2021
    The Elegant Bee did everything I wanted and so much more!! I had always wanted a very non traditional wedding. Very tropical with lots of colorful and exotic flowers and The Elegant Bee did not disappoint! Amanda was so great to work with. She knows everything there is to know about every kind of flower. There were so many flowers I had never heard of or seen before that she picked out for the various arrangements and they were absolutely beautiful. My bridal bouquet was more amazing than I could have imagined. The table arrangements were massive show stoppers. They really helped fill up the space of the huge room they were in, and the room smelled amazing!! Everything they did was better than anything I had pictured in my head. I am so glad that I picked them to be apart of my wedding.
    Allison Married on 11/18/2017
    Elegant Bee truly went above and beyond! My mother in law used Elegant Bee for flower arrangements for the rehearsal dinner, with the idea that we could reuse these the next day for our wedding. They were absolutely beautiful and Elegant Bee arranged pick up from rehearsal and brought them to the wedding venue the next day to set up. I had ordered bouquets/boutonnieres..etc from another florist and when they arrived, my bouquet was not at all what I wanted. Elegant Bee was there setting up the other beautiful rehearsal flowers, and offered to recreate my bouquet. They were truly a life saver and created the bouquet of my dreams. They also created a beautiful floral hair piece for myself! We would absolutely recommend Elegant Bee, as they did such a gorgeous job and were truly so incredibly helpful.
    Lauren Married on 10/14/2017
    I was absolutely blown away by my gorgeous wedding bouquet. The bouquet was even better than I had envisioned it to be. Audrey was able to create something unique based on photos and ideas I had in my head. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone seeking quality elegant flower arrangements. - Lauren

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Pattie (The Elegant Bee) is the most talented florist I have ever known! She has such a unique eye for texture and aesthetic. I recommend her to all of my couples!

Sisterdale Dancehall Sisterdale Dancehall Banquet Halls

Elegant Bee is the best floral choice you can make. Fun, Creative, Beauty, Love is always placed in every bouquet.

Parties by Design Parties by Design Wedding Rentals

Not only are the flowers amazing but so are the talented ladies!!

112 Pleasant Valley Dr Boerne, TX, 78006
Location of (The Elegant Bee)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding