About The Elegant Bee

Wedding Floral Artistry and Event Design

At The Elegant Bee,we believe that your wedding should be stunning, extraordinary, and extravagant; it is after all, the day you've dreamed of. It is your wedding day. There is therefore, no room in this very celebratory experience for the ordinary. So, put on your dress, bring in the cake, lift of up your glass, strike up the band, and let your flowers write your love's true expression across the tapestry of your day.

Our goal and vision is to create an event that captures your vision, exceeds your expectations, mesmerizes your guests, captivates their senses, creates exceptions to the ordinary, and leaves everyone talking.

For more information please feel free to contact me at:

210-714-1689

or feel free to fill out our contact form and we will reach out to you!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Elegant Bee truly went above and beyond! My mother in law used Elegant Bee for flower arrangements for the rehearsal dinner, with the idea that we could reuse these the next day for our wedding. They were absolutely beautiful and Elegant Bee arranged pick up from rehearsal and brought them to the wedding venue the next day to set up. I had ordered bouquets/boutonnieres..etc from another florist and when they arrived, my bouquet was not at all what I wanted. Elegant Bee was there setting up the other beautiful rehearsal flowers, and offered to recreate my bouquet. They were truly a life saver and created the bouquet of my dreams. They also created a beautiful floral hair piece for myself! We would absolutely recommend Elegant Bee, as they did such a gorgeous job and were truly so incredibly helpful.

Profile Picture Allison, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was absolutely blown away by my gorgeous wedding bouquet. The bouquet was even better than I had envisioned it to be. Audrey was able to create something unique based on photos and ideas I had in my head. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone seeking quality elegant flower arrangements. - Lauren

Profile Picture Lauren , 10/14/17, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Creating Exceptions to the Ordinary
1:05 minutes

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Pattie (The Elegant Bee) is the most talented florist I have ever known! She has such a unique eye for texture and aesthetic. I recommend her to all of my couples!

Elegant Bee is the best floral choice you can make. Fun, Creative, Beauty, Love is always placed in every bouquet.

Not only are the flowers amazing but so are the talented ladies!!

Patti is very talented and we throughly enjoy working with her. We know the floral will always be amazing!

Events

Consultations by Appointment Only , Boerne, TX 78006   See On Map
210-887-4564 (phone)
The Elegant Bee is a wedding florist from Boerne. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Antonio, Boerne , and the Texas Hill Country. The Elegant Bee is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Texas Hill Country wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in exquisite floral design, fine florals, wedding floral design, floral artistry, bouquets, reception florals.