PO Box 1831, Boerne, TX 78006 Map · Phone number

About Parties by Design

Parties by Design is your one stop shop for all of your entertaining needs. We offer start to finish services so that you can be a guest at your own event. E-mail us today to set up a meeting with a professional event planner or call in to reserve your rental items and order custom gifts and invitations to host a one of a kind event your guests will love! Contact us today 210.827.2419 or charlene@parties-by-design.com.

Follow Parties by Design on

Parties by Design 5
Parties by Design 6
Parties by Design 7

Tiffany · Married on 09/16/2017

I hired Charlene and her company, Parties by Design, as our wedding planner and for all our decor. It was a one-stop shop for us and it was seriously the BEST thing we ever did for our wedding! Charlene was meticulous in helping us plan our wedding and executing it to the T. She worked hard behind the scenes but we didn't even notice her! She took all my ideas and turned them into reality and to be honest, my wedding was more than I could dream of! I'd recommend her again and again to everyone I know. Her decor is beautiful (I had an Asian/Country fusion wedding... and that's hard to plan for but she did it - we were so impressed!). Her and her husband set everything up and took everything down. They're a great team! As a bride, you want vendors that help you execute your dream wedding without you having to do more work, right? Well with Charlene and Parties by Design.. you get it all! One of the best decisions I ever made as a bride. You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Parties by Design 14
    Parties by Design 15
    Parties by Design 16
    Parties by Design 17

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Charlene was while wedding planning/decorating/coordinating our wedding! Not only was she super sweet and helpful, she saved me some major stress before the wedding with confirming vendors and such. On the big day everything went off without a hitch thanks to Charlene, my mother was able to truly enjoy the celebration without a worry, best decision ever.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

Charlene is simply amazing at what she does and has a true natural talent for event planning and really getting a sense of what people want. We chose Parties by Design day of coordinating for our wedding and my fiancé and I keep saying it was by far money well spent!! Our wedding was a dream and went so smoothly and was 100 percent stress free and we have Parties by Design to thank for that! Charlene is so sweet and works hand in hand with vendors to make sure everything goes perfectly. My fiancé and I are so happy we chose Parties by Design for our wedding!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Award

Parties by Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,325.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Tables
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 9.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 2.00

• Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography
    Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

If I could work with Charlene every day I would love that! Not only is she attentive to detail, but she's organized and SO SWEET! I would recommend Parties By Design any day.

• Southern Unique Events
    Southern Unique Events Wedding Planners

I have known and worked with Charleen for about 5 years and she has ALWAYS provided for my clients. If you are looking for classic, modern, vintage, chic, or fun décor Parties by Design has it! Charleen is always prompt when dropping off rental items and they also offer pick up the evening of! That is great customer service!

• The Milestone | Boerne
    The Milestone | Boerne Barn & Farm Weddings

Charlene & Ian with Parties By Design are one of Bella Springs top notch preferred vendors. Charlene not only provides beautiful linens, china and more, she is one of our most liked and fabulous day of Planners. If you want the job done well and with a smile, hire Charlene to be your Day Of. All you have to do is ask one of our previous brides and their families. This is a Boerne business as well which will cost you less then looking in San Antonio.

• PO Box 1831 Boerne, 78006 See on map