FM 306, San Antonio, TX 78233 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Rustic Romance Rentals

Rustic Romance Rentals is located in the Texas Hill Country. We specialize in a curated collection of bohemian, vintage and rustic style furniture rentals and decor. You will find all of our inventory online and you may contact us by using our websites contact form.

Rustic Romance Rentals offers Specialty Rental Packages, A la Carte Rentals, Event Design & Event Styling, Installation & Retrieval Services. We also offer a 10% discount to Active Military and Educators.

Follow Rustic Romance Rentals on

Rustic Romance Rentals 3
Rustic Romance Rentals 4
Rustic Romance Rentals 5

Christine · Married on 12/02/2017

Sandy did an amazing job decorating for our wedding! She was very helpful, responded quickly and offered ideas and suggestions. She truly cared about our wedding and asked details to better understand how she could help. We used the lace backdrop, dream catcher backdrop, and other boho deco. Everything was perfect. Even our guests were impressed and asked who we used. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Rustic Romance Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Christine and thank you for trusting me with your visions. I wish you all a lifetime of love & happiness!

Debra · Married on 10/28/2017

Sandy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She helped me obtain the vision I had in mind for my wedding. Through the whole process she was very easy to work with and in seeing her work I had piece of mind It would all turn out beautifully. The day Of the wedding I couldn’t of envisioned My vintage theme more perfectly. She made my wedding a dream come true. Well worth the expense to create the wedding I had in mind. Very affordable and sandy will work with your budget. She always went an extra step. I highly recommend her service you will not be Disappointed.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Terese · Married on 10/22/2017

5 STARS IS AN Understatement !!!

I would have to say working with Mrs.Sandy is absolutely the best decision I have ever made for my wedding ( or any occasion) her pow wow' s & final touches sure makes you incredibly excited & more than satisfied . I simply couldn't make up my mind about my I would have to say working with Mrs.Sandy is absolutely the best decision I have ever made for my wedding ( or any occasion) her pow wow' s & final touches sure makes you incredibly excited & more than satisfied . I simply couldn't make up my mind about my cake/cup cake set up but she made the tables incredibly gorgeous with her styling ! Sending her bunch of Pinterest pictures for ideas was the "ideal" vision but what she created was above & beyond what I expected ❤️. As well as walking down the isle and seeing my arch decor rustic but that elegant touch tied everything together . I had overwhelming compliments about how beautiful everything looked & it was all thanks to Mrs.Sandy !! Did I mention FRESH GREENERY ?? I can't thank you enough for your patience & your unforgettable wide variety of rentals from the crates to the chalk boards & the barrels , you have so many options for anyone & everyone !! I can't wait to use you for all my occasions thank you so much !!!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Rustic Romance Rentals 6
    Rustic Romance Rentals 7
    Rustic Romance Rentals 8
    Rustic Romance Rentals 9
    Rustic Romance Rentals 10

Rustic Romance Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments Terese, it was an absolute pleasure to have been a part of your special day. I was so excited as we set up all of the special details and was only hoping that you would love it as much as we did! I can't wait to work with you again..blessings to you and your family.

Rustic Romance Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 250.00