2350 Estate Gate Dr, San Antonio, TX 78260 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wolf Weddings & Events

Wolf Weddings & Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in San Antonio, Texas. They specialize in a wide range of services including coordination, floral, décor, linens, furniture and much more. The expert planners at Wolf Weddings are committed to providing a stress-free planning process by serving as a one-stop shop for all your wedding planning needs. Wolf Weddings & Events provides planning services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception; in total, they seeks to transform your wedding vision into reality.

Wolf Weddings & Events offers a range of wedding planning services including day-of coordination, partial planning services, full planning services and day-of setup. Their sister companies, Look Entertainment and Garnish Bar Company, provide wedding DJ entertainment and bar service. Their planning services include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
Indoor wedding venue setup
Indoor wedding venue setup
1a67191c29727403 1522521606 a8b06a019dee8d49 1522521928367 2 28337411 101550545
Wolf Weddings & Events
Country chic reception hall at The Miltown Historic District in New Braunfels, TX
291016bf0dd635e9 1522521606 9619432a47c011e9 1522521928367 3 28515149 101550545

Wolf Weddings & Events 6
Wolf Weddings & Events 7
  • Terra

Terra · Married on 03/09/2019

Ravin helped me stay sane!

Even though we planned a small wedding with 50 of our friends and family, I knew I was going to need some help right before the wedding. Ravin turned what could have been a very stressful time into memories I can cherish for a lifetime.
    I’m a high school teacher, which means I have 125 or so 11th graders who require a crazy amount of my time. (But they’re awesome and I love being their teacher!)
    I planned most of our wedding during the summer, but I didn’t have a lot of time to keep up with all of the last minute details. Ravin took care of everything!
    We used the partial planning package offered but Ravin treated us like we were her only client. Once I gave her my ideas and vendor contacts she dealt with all their communication. She also kept me up to date and offered suggestions when I needed them. She also was able to provide some last minute table runners and columns I wanted to add!
    Our rehearsal and the actual wedding day ran smoothly and if there were any issues , she handled them before I even had a chance to worry. She kept us to our timeline, which with our family can be like herding cats!
    I am so glad I decided to hire Ravin. I was able to really enjoy my wedding and I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Catherine · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Jennifer and her assistant were absolutely amazing! The timeline that she constantly tweaked for us as we drew closer to our wedding day gave us an overview of what to expect and saved so much anxiety and took away our worries of overthinking our wedding day. I believe because of this, my now husband and I were able to actually enjoy our wedding day without stress or constantly worrying about what needed to be done next. Our families were also able to enjoy the day rather than worrying, which was something I really wanted. Our wedding day was perfect, and went so smoothly, and we owe it all to Jennifer and the amazing services that were provided from Wolf Weddings.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Wolf Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• Christian Ellis Images
    Christian Ellis Images Wedding Videographers

Wow! What can we say about Wolf Weddings & Events? As a vendor serving brides, we know how important a good attitude is. The good people at Wolf Weddings & Events are always happy and having a good time. Something brides might not consider is the impact of having a professional Entertainment and their interaction with other vendors, like the couple's videographer. I am always pleased when I see Wolf Weddings, because I know the night will be fun. We whole-heartedly endorse Wolf Weddings & Events.

• Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography
    Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Ravin and her team are top notch. Whether you are planning an extravagant wedding or an intimate affair, you are in great hands with them!

• Allianze Events
    Allianze Events Wedding DJs

Fantastic group of professionals to work with, really enjoyed their commitment to great events!

• 2350 Estate Gate Dr San Antonio, 78260 See on map