Wolf Weddings & Events

San Antonio, TX View map

Wolf Weddings & Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in San Antonio, Texas. They specialize in a wide range of services including coordination, floral, décor, linens, furniture and much more. The expert planners at Wolf Weddings are committed to providing a stress-free planning process by serving as a one-stop shop for all your wedding planning needs. Wolf Weddings & Events provides planning services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception; in total, they seeks to transform your wedding vision into reality.

Wolf Weddings & Events offers a range of wedding planning services including day-of coordination, partial planning services, full planning services and day-of setup. Their sister companies, Look Entertainment and Garnish Bar Company, provide wedding DJ entertainment and bar service for an all inclusive experience. Their planning services include, but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Khaneisha Married on 04/10/2022

Incredible

Let me start off by saying, I didn’t want flowers for my wedding. I wasn’t convinced that it was a worthwhile expense. My planner suggested I connect with a few florists for a consultation “just in case I changed my mind”… I’m eternally grateful for her suggestion. Wolf Weddings was the second or third florists that I spoke with and everyone was so helpful. Talking to them never felt like talking to salespeople. They genuinely cared and were patient with me through my rant about not wanting flowers. I felt heard and this wasn’t just a business transaction. They were able to stay within my budget and even offered ways for me to save. Of course, having a Sunday wedding certainly helped! I ended up using Wolf Weddings for flowers, ceremony and reception decor, and their photo booth. If you’re wanting to do business with a company that makes you feel like family, please do yourself a favor and work with Wolf Weddings.
  • Katie
    Katie W. Married on 03/26/2022

15/10 Recommend

Our wedding day was by the far the most special day of our lives. Ravin, Amanda, and their team literally made our dreams come true. I was initially hesitant to find a wedding planner but now it is my BIGGEST recommendation to all engaged friends. From start to finish I could not have asked for a more dedicated visionary team working to make everything happen. It was truly a magical day- from the florals, extremely detailed timelines, advice, communication with our vendors, and decor setup. Wolf Weddings attentiveness to details, to the overall design, and the execution of how everything turned out was beyond expectations. My husband and I can't stop gushing about how perfect our day was, thank you Amanda and Ravin!!!
  • Eric
    Lindsay H. Married on 02/17/2022

Stunning Floral Design

Wolf weddings truly made our wedding floral vision come to life! I knew how beautiful everything would be, but seeing my ideas taken to a whole new level with their expert designs was even better than I could have imagined. If you are looking for a floral designer look no further because Ravin will make your dreams come true. Ravin was patient and understanding of budget, changes, and ideas to make sure that we got what we wanted. When my day came I was blown away, would recommend 10/10!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Christian Ellis Images Christian Ellis Images Wedding Photographers

Wow! What can we say about Wolf Weddings & Events? As a vendor serving brides, we know how important a good attitude is. The good people at Wolf Weddings & Events are always happy and having a good time. Something brides might not consider is the impact of having a professional Entertainment and their interaction with other vendors, like the couple's videographer. I am always pleased when I see Wolf Weddings, because I know the night will be fun. We whole-heartedly endorse Wolf Weddings & Events.

Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Ravin and her team are top notch. Whether you are planning an extravagant wedding or an intimate affair, you are in great hands with them!

Allianze Events Allianze Events Wedding DJs

Fantastic group of professionals to work with, really enjoyed their commitment to great events!

2350 Estate Gate Dr San Antonio, TX, 78260

Monday - Friday 10am-6:30pm
Location of (Wolf Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding