New Braunfels, TX 78132 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About "Weddings by Christobel"

Cherished moments are priceless moments that last forever...

"A place where the wedding of your dreams will come to life"

"Weddings By Christobel is a professional wedding Officiant, and one of the sought after leaders in the wedding field. She has been part of the San Antonio & surrounding areas and wedding industry for 15 years. Specializing in Signature Custom Weddings, Chic, Fresh and Exciting".

My success as a wedding minister and officiant draws upon my years of being well organized and professional while putting forth an attitude of excellence and dedication when it comes to my weddings..

You will have my personal attention, I will be in touch with you during your wedding ceremony designing. Right up to the day of your wedding. I will listen to your hearts desires, answer your phone calls, E-Mails and questions.

I will be the one who will stand in front of you and not a stranger, as you pledge your love and devotion to one another.

I am committed to you and your wedding. I have a passion about what I do. I am refreshing to work with, reachable and excited about "Your" wedding.

I am very personable and willing to touch the hearts of my couples in a warm and pleasant manner.

Let me make your dream wedding come true..

I specialize in "Fairy Tales" !

Your wedding is going to be fabulous!

christobel@weddingsbychristobel.com

Phone: 210-279-5520

Credentials:

Ordained Minister and Officiant

Member of International Congress of Churches and Ministers

Member of Universal Life Church

Member of United States Professionals Group

Sun Gold Photography wrote you an endorsement: - 11/22/2016 12:56 am

'Oh WOW! Where do I start... her bubbly personality encompassed in her beautiful being, or her ability to sustain the unmatched energy she brings to each wedding. Rev. Christobel Hanz, is one of the best wedding ministers I think I've ever come across in my 19 years as a professional photographer. The way she cares for her couples like they are the only and the energy and the effort that she puts into the words spoken into their lives is just beautiful. So blessed to have had the pleasure of working with this wonderful being and I can't wait to work with her again. '

Follow "Weddings by Christobel" on

joshsabrinafrontpage
elixabethwendtwedding
paul pam wedding do you
"Weddings by Christobel"
jeff and jenn by the waterfall jpeg
ercnamywedding 2good one
cornell and maggie laughing
"Weddings by Christobel"
richard charlotte the rev great photo
eric and amy close up
"Weddings by Christobel"
patrick katie do you take
wedding 226
"Weddings by Christobel"
eric and cristi unity canvas ceremony
christobel4
"Weddings by Christobel"
johnny and the rev great shot
bryan leigh waterfal
keith and susan mr mrs
"Weddings by Christobel"
blane and ashley on bench
nicole wedding good shot
lesley standandbec becca
noe and elizabeth hand blessing ceremony

• Videos 1

141 Reviews for "Weddings by Christobel"

"Weddings by Christobel" 1
"Weddings by Christobel" 2
"Weddings by Christobel" 3

Sam · Married on 09/17/2017

Our wedding was this past Sunday Sept 17th and let me tell you Christobel made it unforgettable. From the moment we talked to her on the phone we knew she was the perfect fit for us. Christobel treated us like family; she opened up her home to us on several occasions to go over our ceremony. We were even able to bring our daughter to these meeting and Christobel's sweet dog Charleston kept her busy for us. The day of the ceremony went perfectly everyone was talking about how great she was and what a wonderful and unique ceremony we had. If it weren't for Christobel we would not have had the ceremony of our dreams. Christobel is so easy to talk to and is the type of person you want to keep as a friend forever. She can help any couple pick the perfect vows even if you have no idea what you are wanting at first. Christobel has it all and she will not disappoint!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Dear Robert and Samantha,

This is so very kind of you and thank you so much for your awesome review.

Your ceremony was a classic as we made it so. There is nothing sweeter than a man and a woman falling in love and wanting to share the rest of their lives with each other. Your vows to each other were precious not to mention your vows to Chloe. We all cried !

We had a heart to heart connection right from the beginning which made everything just fit into place and flow.

I am so grateful that you chose me to be your officiant. A moment frozen in time, and a day to be treasured.

Sending you lots of love and best wishes as start your new lives together, forever !

Analisa · Married on 07/08/2017

Christobel was a lovely person to work with. Our wedding took place on July 8, 2017. I live in Phoenix and I decided to have a destination wedding in San Antonio because all of my family lives in Texas. I found Christobel after reading reviews on the knot and wedding wire. I called her one evening around 6pm CST without realizing what time it was in Texas. Without hesitation, Christobel took the time to get to know me and learn more about my fiancé during that call. She also read me a few of the different ceremonies she offers. They were all beautiful and well written. I even teared up as she read them. The day of the wedding, Christobel spent some time with the groomsmen and they loved her! She has a great sense of humor. Overall, she is the sweetest person and our ceremony turned out beautiful. Thank you Christobel!

Sent on 07/26/2017

How precious you are Analisa,

What a wonderful review and thank you so much.

Actually I had a total blast with the groomsmen, they will probably not forget that one in a hurry :)

But your wedding was an "Epic" stunning from start to finish. Of course both of you made that possible. The love that you have for one another is tangible for all to see and feel that come into contact with you.

You are both amazing and I am so honored that I was the one standing in front of you when you pledged your love to one another.

Sending you lots of love and best wishes to your life together, forever !

Abigale · Married on 07/07/2017

We were so fortunate to have picked Christobel out of what seemed like a sea of officiants! She is definitely one of a kind and you will not regret picking her for your special day. From all of the weddings I've been to, you're lucky if you get an officiant who doesn't drag on with bible verses and offers the wedding attendants an occasional laugh. With Christobel, you don't need jokes to make the service bearable, it is short and filled with the most beautiful words you will ever hear. Christobel has definitely done her research, bringing together heart-warming and passionate words from all over the world and from every era. She gives you plenty of service options to pick from, and I promise picking your favorites will be the hardest part about working with her!! Make sure to take the time to meet her before the ceremony, I promise it is worth it and her gigantic rottweiler Charleston is absolutely precious. She makes you feel so special and treats your wedding vows as what they are-- the most important words you will ever say and hear. She is also very flexible! We had pouring rain start 30 minutes before the ceremony, and while we were slightly off schedule, she was totally open to doing the ceremony in the wet grass last minute when the clouds parted, and she would have done it inside as well if that's what we had decided on. While everyone loved the ceremony and said that it was "absolutely beautiful," most of the words I heard about her from friends and family were, and I quote verbatim, "I LOVE her!" She was an excellent presence and you will see what I mean the second you speak on the phone with her! That all being said, I hope we will remain in touch with her throughout our years, because she really is just a wonderful person and exactly who I feel we deserved to help us claim our love as ever-lasting. We adore her!

Sent on 07/14/2017

"Weddings by Christobel"'s reply:

Oh My Goodness Abigale, what a stunning 5 star reveiw.

You are so kind to write all of this, thank you so very much.

Trust me when I say that if it had not been for the two of you, your awesome parents, the great communication level that flowed between us all, this probably would not have been the Epic Wedding that it was. It was truly amazing. All of the vendors worked with each other at any given moment.
    The rain could not stop us and it did clear up for you to hold your ceremony in that beautiful location down by the river

I am still in awe about the whole day!

I love you both with all of my heart (and Charleston said he totally agrees with that ) and am so very happy that you did choose me to be the one standing in front of you both when you pledged your love to one another.

As for the first kiss, Noah definitely has won the award for the "Best Dip" ever.

Thank you again for your love and sweetness !

Sending lots of love and happiness as you go forward spending your life with the one whom you love the best in the whole wide world <3

"Weddings by Christobel" FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian
  • In which states are you licensed? TX

• Sun Gold Photography
    Sun Gold Photography Wedding Photographers

• Lisa On Location Photography
    Lisa On Location Photography Wedding Photographers

Christobel is my favorite officiant. She's fun and classy and a wedding with her is never boring!

• Joshua Michael Photography
    Joshua Michael Photography Wedding Photographers

Business aside, this women is a true gem, one of a kind! do yourself and your celebration goers a favor, Invite The Rev!!! ********** ten stars ;)

• New Braunfels, 78132 See on map
    8306096069 (Other Phone Number)