New Braunfels, TX 78132 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About "Weddings by Christobel"

Cherished moments are priceless moments that last forever...

"A place where the wedding of your dreams will come to life"

"Weddings By Christobel is a professional wedding Officiant, and one of the sought after leaders in the wedding field. She has been part of the San Antonio & surrounding areas and wedding industry for 15 years. Specializing in Signature Custom Weddings, Chic, Fresh and Exciting".

My success as a wedding minister and officiant draws upon my years of being well organized and professional while putting forth an attitude of excellence and dedication when it comes to my weddings..

You will have my personal attention, I will be in touch with you during your wedding ceremony designing. Right up to the day of your wedding. I will listen to your hearts desires, answer your phone calls, E-Mails and questions.

I will be the one who will stand in front of you and not a stranger, as you pledge your love and devotion to one another.

I am committed to you and your wedding. I have a passion about what I do. I am refreshing to work with, reachable and excited about "Your" wedding.

I am very personable and willing to touch the hearts of my couples in a warm and pleasant manner.

Let me make your dream wedding come true..

I specialize in "Fairy Tales" !

Your wedding is going to be fabulous!

christobel@weddingsbychristobel.com

Phone: 210-279-5520

Credentials:

Ordained Minister and Officiant

Member of International Congress of Churches and Ministers

Member of Universal Life Church

Member of United States Professionals Group

Sun Gold Photography wrote you an endorsement: - 11/22/2016 12:56 am

'Oh WOW! Where do I start... her bubbly personality encompassed in her beautiful being, or her ability to sustain the unmatched energy she brings to each wedding. Rev. Christobel Hanz, is one of the best wedding ministers I think I've ever come across in my 19 years as a professional photographer. The way she cares for her couples like they are the only and the energy and the effort that she puts into the words spoken into their lives is just beautiful. So blessed to have had the pleasure of working with this wonderful being and I can't wait to work with her again. '

Follow "Weddings by Christobel" on

joshsabrinafrontpage
elixabethwendtwedding
paul pam wedding do you
"Weddings by Christobel"
jeff and jenn by the waterfall jpeg
ercnamywedding 2good one
cornell and maggie laughing
"Weddings by Christobel"
richard charlotte the rev great photo
eric and amy close up
"Weddings by Christobel"
patrick katie do you take
wedding 226
"Weddings by Christobel"
eric and cristi unity canvas ceremony
christobel4
"Weddings by Christobel"
johnny and the rev great shot
bryan leigh waterfal
keith and susan mr mrs
"Weddings by Christobel"
blane and ashley on bench
nicole wedding good shot
lesley standandbec becca
noe and elizabeth hand blessing ceremony

Photos 24 Photos
Videos 1 Video

142 Reviews for "Weddings by Christobel"

• Joanna

Joanna Zadrozny · Getting married on 03/02/2022

So elegant and special!

Christobel was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. First, she is just the most darling person you'll ever meet! Second, her accent is charming! And, third, the ceremony she crafted for us was so perfectly suitable to us as a couple. Everyone cried, groom and bride included. We highly recommend Christobel for all your wedding officiating needs! She's a pleasure!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Weddings by Christobel commented...posted 03/05/2020
    Thank you Joanna for such sweet words. I have said this once and I will say it again. I have by far the sweetest most precious couples to have the honor of joining together as husband and wife in the whole wide world. You all mean the world to me. Period ! Hands down. I love each and every one of you. And you Aaron & Joanna are one of those couples. We did have such a beautiful wedding. I do not know who cried the most but from where I stood I think it was Aaron

Sam · Married on 09/17/2017

Our wedding was this past Sunday Sept 17th and let me tell you Christobel made it unforgettable. From the moment we talked to her on the phone we knew she was the perfect fit for us. Christobel treated us like family; she opened up her home to us on several occasions to go over our ceremony. We were even able to bring our daughter to these meeting and Christobel's sweet dog Charleston kept her busy for us. The day of the ceremony went perfectly everyone was talking about how great she was and what a wonderful and unique ceremony we had. If it weren't for Christobel we would not have had the ceremony of our dreams. Christobel is so easy to talk to and is the type of person you want to keep as a friend forever. She can help any couple pick the perfect vows even if you have no idea what you are wanting at first. Christobel has it all and she will not disappoint!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Dear Robert and Samantha,

This is so very kind of you and thank you so much for your awesome review.

Your ceremony was a classic as we made it so. There is nothing sweeter than a man and a woman falling in love and wanting to share the rest of their lives with each other. Your vows to each other were precious not to mention your vows to Chloe. We all cried !

We had a heart to heart connection right from the beginning which made everything just fit into place and flow.

I am so grateful that you chose me to be your officiant. A moment frozen in time, and a day to be treasured.

Sending you lots of love and best wishes as start your new lives together, forever !

Analisa · Married on 07/08/2017

Christobel was a lovely person to work with. Our wedding took place on July 8, 2017. I live in Phoenix and I decided to have a destination wedding in San Antonio because all of my family lives in Texas. I found Christobel after reading reviews on the knot and wedding wire. I called her one evening around 6pm CST without realizing what time it was in Texas. Without hesitation, Christobel took the time to get to know me and learn more about my fiancé during that call. She also read me a few of the different ceremonies she offers. They were all beautiful and well written. I even teared up as she read them. The day of the wedding, Christobel spent some time with the groomsmen and they loved her! She has a great sense of humor. Overall, she is the sweetest person and our ceremony turned out beautiful. Thank you Christobel!

Sent on 07/26/2017

How precious you are Analisa,

What a wonderful review and thank you so much.

Actually I had a total blast with the groomsmen, they will probably not forget that one in a hurry :)

But your wedding was an "Epic" stunning from start to finish. Of course both of you made that possible. The love that you have for one another is tangible for all to see and feel that come into contact with you.

You are both amazing and I am so honored that I was the one standing in front of you when you pledged your love to one another.

Sending you lots of love and best wishes to your life together, forever !

"Weddings by Christobel" FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    TX

• Sun Gold Photography Wedding Photographers

• Lisa On Location Photography Wedding Photographers

Christobel is my favorite officiant. She's fun and classy and a wedding with her is never boring!

• Joshua Michael Photography Wedding Photographers

Business aside, this women is a true gem, one of a kind! do yourself and your celebration goers a favor, Invite The Rev!!! ********** ten stars ;)

• New Braunfels, 78132 See on map
    8306096069 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of ("Weddings by Christobel")