Converse, TX 78109 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $950
Availability Check your date

About Requena Photography

Hello! First of all , let me say congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Thank you for looking at my work. I am a 5 star rated photographer here in San Antonio, Tx. I am experienced and affordable! I have loved photography for years. I started out by taking photos of flowers and landscapes a few years ago. I felt drawn to portrait photography and started doing that four years ago. I feel blessed to be able to do something I love! I am excited to capture those beautiful moments for you on your special day. I offer engagement photos and wedding photos at an outdoor setting of your choice.. ( I do not have a studio) and I also offer photography for the wedding and reception. I do any kind of photography also.. family portraits, kids, quinceanera , sports, senior .. or any occasion. I offer a disks of ALL photos taken for you to print anywhere!

check out more photos on my facebook page requena photography

and see more photos or testimonials on my website requenaphotography.webs.com

Follow Requena Photography on

8 Reviews for Requena Photography

• Justine

Justine Harmon · Getting married on 03/02/2020

Eye opening

Really sweet and honest, was able to discuss many locations not only for pictures but for the actual ceremony and reception

Sent on 12/06/2018

Requena Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Justine! I am so thankful you chose me to be your photographer. God bless you and congratulations!!

eric · Married on 05/26/2018

I rarely give 5's all the way down the line but when it is earned it is earned. Jennifer never strayed from the belief that capturing great moments on the most important day life, is her sacred responsibility. In order to meet this goal, she bent over backwards to accommodate our needs. Jennifer went so far as to meet us, the day before the wedding because we weren't happy with engagement pictures taken by a different photographer. She staged an elegant photo shoot at a hidden park which provided a remarkable background. She has a wonderful eye for lighting, coloring and staging. I actually think she had more fun taking the pictures than we had posing in them. She LOVES her job and she carried the same passion and creativity to our wedding day.

If you need a photographer, she will beautifully eternalize those moments you want to remember forever.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Requena Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! I am so thankful you chose me to be your photographer. I had a lot of fun with you both and your beautiful family. God bless you and congratulations !!
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 11/14/2015

Jennifer was GREAT! Communication was amazing! My husband & I live in New Jersey & had a destination wedding in San Antonio, TX. My first conversation with Jennifer was like I had known her for years. We communicated and kept in touch until the wedding day. Jennifer arrived early and quickly began taking pictures. Everyone at my wedding LOVED her. She was so personable & professional and that is exactly what we wanted in a photographer. Shortly after the wedding we received our proofs via email and were SO happy with all of the photos. Not even 2 weeks after the wedding we received our DVD's with all of our photos. Working with Requena Photography was a complete pleasure!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Requena Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• The Rose Chapel
    The Rose Chapel Historic Weddings

Great Photographer, I have worked with her many times. Always great service.

• Lone Star DJ
    Lone Star DJ Wedding DJs

We love working with Jennifer! As a DJ for over 25 years, I have seen a lot of wedding photographers. Jennifer is very professional and easy to work with. Check out her photos! We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer and look forward to working with her again in the future! Steve & Karen-LONE STAR DJ

• Nia Bella Cakes- San Antonio
    Nia Bella Cakes- San Antonio Wedding Cakes

Requena Photography provides exceptional service! Jennifer took pictures of me and my family a few years back and she is so patient and talented. We received so many compliments on her pictures. She definitely has an eye for capturing your special moment.

• Converse, 78109 See on map