Converse, TX 78109 Map · Phone number

About Requena Photography

Hello! First of all , let me say congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Thank you for looking at my work. I am a 5 star rated photographer here in San Antonio, Tx. I am experienced and affordable!  I have loved photography for years. I started out by taking photos of flowers and landscapes a few years ago. I felt drawn to portrait photography and started doing that four years ago.  I feel blessed to be able to do something I love!  I am excited to capture those beautiful moments for you on your special day.  I offer engagement photos and wedding photos at an outdoor setting of your choice.. ( I do not have a studio) and I also offer photography for the wedding and reception. I do any kind of photography also.. family portraits, kids, quinceanera , sports, senior .. or any occasion. I offer a disks of ALL photos taken for you to print anywhere!

check out more photos on my facebook page  requena photography

and see more photos or testimonials on my website  requenaphotography.webs.com

Follow Requena Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• MG Photography

9 Reviews for Requena Photography

• Jessy

Jessy · Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing photographer

Jennifer seriously is the best, her pricing is so affordable and the best part is that she LOVES LOVES what she does. She puts her heart and soul into her work. I’m obsessed she did our engagements and wedding and I’m 100 % sure I want her to do more. She’s so professional and when I say the sweetest I mean the sweetest. When we met her the first time we instantly felt like she was the one who had to take our photos, her daughter Olivia helped at our wedding and this young lady has a special eye for photography we are so lucky she was there because we didn’t even think to have taken a photo like that! Love Her!

Sent on 03/21/2021

Requena Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so blessed that you chose me for your special day. It was beautiful!! Olivia loves you both too. Congratulations! I can't wait to do more photos for you. Thank you for taking time to write such a beautiful review.
  • Justine

Justine H. · Married on 03/02/2020

Eye opening

Really sweet and honest, was able to discuss many locations not only for pictures but for the actual ceremony and reception

Sent on 12/06/2018

Requena Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Justine! I am so thankful you chose me to be your photographer. God bless you and congratulations!!

Eric · Married on 05/26/2018

I rarely give 5's all the way down the line but when it is earned it is earned. Jennifer never strayed from the belief that capturing great moments on the most important day life, is her sacred responsibility. In order to meet this goal, she bent over backwards to accommodate our needs. Jennifer went so far as to meet us, the day before the wedding because we weren't happy with engagement pictures taken by a different photographer. She staged an elegant photo shoot at a hidden park which provided a remarkable background. She has a wonderful eye for lighting, coloring and staging. I actually think she had more fun taking the pictures than we had posing in them. She LOVES her job and she carried the same passion and creativity to our wedding day.

If you need a photographer, she will beautifully eternalize those moments you want to remember forever.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Requena Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! I am so thankful you chose me to be your photographer. I had a lot of fun with you both and your beautiful family. God bless you and congratulations !!

Requena Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 950
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?

• The Rose Chapel
    The Rose Chapel Historic Weddings

Great Photographer, I have worked with her many times. Always great service.

• Lone Star DJ Wedding DJs

We love working with Jennifer! As a DJ for over 25 years, I have seen a lot of wedding photographers. Jennifer is very professional and easy to work with. Check out her photos! We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer and look forward to working with her again in the future! Steve & Karen-LONE STAR DJ

• Nia Bella Cakes- San Antonio
    Nia Bella Cakes- San Antonio Wedding Cakes

Requena Photography provides exceptional service! Jennifer took pictures of me and my family a few years back and she is so patient and talented. We received so many compliments on her pictures. She definitely has an eye for capturing your special moment.

• Converse, 78109 See on map
    Location of (Requena Photography)

Requena Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Requena Photography include in the starting price?

Requena Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Requena Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Requena Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Digital Files

What photography styles does Requena Photography offer?

Requena Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Requena Photography offer?

Requena Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Requena Photography offer for wedding events?

Requena Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Requena Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Requena Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.