Power Sounds DJ Service

402 W. Rhapsody Dr, San Antonio, TX 78216 Map · Phone number

About Power Sounds DJ Service

Power Sounds DJ Service is a complete mobile DJ service committed to providing only the best in customer service, satisfaction and value. The main purpose of our company is to show clients the difference between an inexperienced DJ company and a Power Sounds experience; we take care of every client to the highest possible extent. With our unique high energy style, we are dedicated to bringing substance back into your special event. Our attention to detail and commitment to hosting the most memorable events has been instilled in our company name; your happiness is our top priority because only you can bring to life the over the top kind of party that we create and offer. Available For Compamy Parties, Weddings, School and Church Functions, Birthday Parties, & More.

Follow Power Sounds DJ Service on

Power Sounds DJ Service 5
Power Sounds DJ Service 6
Power Sounds DJ Service 7

Justin · Married on 11/19/2018

Best guys in the whole DJ industry !

They are way more than a DJ service. These men know how to walk a bride through her big day and take care of every detail. I didn’t have a wedding planner, but having these two wonderful men by my side made me feel confident and comfortable that I knew my wedding would be taken care of. Matthew is a very talented young man and he knows how to keep the beats coming so that our guest stay on the dance floor. I have complete trust in their ability to bring a party and make your special day the best. They are easy to work with and are ready to offer any advice. Choosing them was the best decion I made apart from marrying my husband. They just made everything better.

• Marisa

Marisa Dyer · Married on 11/16/2018

It felt like they were family

I can't tell you enough how much we loved our DJs! These guys were amazing and took the time to ensure everything went smoothly. They went far beyond their own duties to help make our night was so incredibly special. They think of every detail during planning so that you have nothing to worry about on the actual day. Thank you Power Sounds!!

Layla Abed · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing experience from start to finish!

I’m a dancer and needed good music on my wedding day. This duo made it happen! It was non-stop fun from the first song to the last. David was very responsive to every email with questions I had. He was timely the day of the wedding. The setup was great outside and inside. Our guests could not stop raving about our DJs and neither could we.

Power Sounds DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• "Weddings by Christobel"
    "Weddings by Christobel" Wedding Officiants

I love love love working with David of Power Sounds DJ Service. I was thrilled to see them again at a function I was Officiating at last night. He and his crew are first class in every aspect of their business. They can be relied upon to be attentive and on the ball in everything they do for your special occasion. Give them a call today. Warmly, Weddings by Christobel

• 402 W. Rhapsody Dr San Antonio, 78216 See on map