402 W. Rhapsody Dr, San Antonio, TX 78216 Map · Phone number

About Power Sounds DJ Service

Power Sounds DJ Service is a complete mobile DJ service committed to providing only the best in customer service, satisfaction and value. The main purpose of our company is to show clients the difference between an inexperienced DJ company and a Power Sounds experience; we take care of every client to the highest possible extent. With our unique high energy style, we are dedicated to bringing substance back into your special event. Our attention to detail and commitment to hosting the most memorable events has been instilled in our company name; your happiness is our top priority because only you can bring to life the over the top kind of party that we create and offer. Available For Compamy Parties, Weddings, School and Church Functions, Birthday Parties, & More.

Follow Power Sounds DJ Service on

Power Sounds DJ Service 6
Power Sounds DJ Service 7
  • Janel

Janel Guerrero · Married on 06/23/2019

Had a great time ! I never left the dance floor.

Working with these guys was great! They are a family oriented group and are very helpful and down to earth and will make your special day or event one to remember! They played the music I asked for and everyone loved the music. We had a train of 20+ people during an entire song going around the reception, which I got to lead. My last dance with my husband was perfect. It was just us in the spot light which made the overall moment beautiful. Overall, these guys will give you what you want and you will not be disappointed. Thank you guys so very much! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Power Sounds DJ Service 8
    Power Sounds DJ Service 9
    Power Sounds DJ Service 10
  • Alejandra

Alejandra Lewis · Married on 05/16/2019

Powersounds will have everyone on the dance floor!

My husband and I are so blessed to have found such great event entertainment for our wedding. Booking with Powersounds DJ was one of our best decisions we took, great working team! power sounds had everyone on the dance floor, the music choice was on point and everyone had a great time. We recommend them to anyone with no doubt.

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Power Sounds DJ Service 11
  • LauraAndPete

LauraAndPete Vandermeer · Married on 04/26/2019

Like Members of the Family

We loved working with Power Sounds! They’re business is a family affair and they truly made us feel like we were a part of theirs. They were generous and kind with their time and responses to any needs and questions. David and Matt helped run our ceremony and reception flawlessly, even secretly working with my husband to surprise me by playing guitar and singing at our reception. They are extremely professional, and kept our party going! They met all requests we had before and even bent their rules to play a song wanted by my mother on the day of. Of the DJs we looked at, they were by far the best bang for our buck. We would book them a hundred times over!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Power Sounds DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• "Weddings by Christobel"
    "Weddings by Christobel" Wedding Officiants

I love love love working with David of Power Sounds DJ Service. I was thrilled to see them again at a function I was Officiating at last night. He and his crew are first class in every aspect of their business. They can be relied upon to be attentive and on the ball in everything they do for your special occasion. Give them a call today. Warmly, Weddings by Christobel

• 402 W. Rhapsody Dr San Antonio, 78216 See on map