Power Sounds DJ Service Reviews

Power Sounds DJ Service 6
Power Sounds DJ Service 7
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 09/21/2019

Family owned is the best route!!

This business is family owned and were such a pleasure getting to meet and to work with! They were helpful with our timeline and kept the party going! The setup for their DJ equipment is pretty and elegant. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Janel

Janel Guerrero · Married on 06/23/2019

Had a great time ! I never left the dance floor.

Working with these guys was great! They are a family oriented group and are very helpful and down to earth and will make your special day or event one to remember! They played the music I asked for and everyone loved the music. We had a train of 20+ people during an entire song going around the reception, which I got to lead. My last dance with my husband was perfect. It was just us in the spot light which made the overall moment beautiful. Overall, these guys will give you what you want and you will not be disappointed. Thank you guys so very much! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Power Sounds DJ Service 8
    Power Sounds DJ Service 9
    Power Sounds DJ Service 10
  • Alejandra

Alejandra Lewis · Married on 05/16/2019

Powersounds will have everyone on the dance floor!

My husband and I are so blessed to have found such great event entertainment for our wedding. Booking with Powersounds DJ was one of our best decisions we took, great working team! power sounds had everyone on the dance floor, the music choice was on point and everyone had a great time. We recommend them to anyone with no doubt.

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Power Sounds DJ Service 11
  • LauraAndPete

LauraAndPete Vandermeer · Married on 04/26/2019

Like Members of the Family

We loved working with Power Sounds! They’re business is a family affair and they truly made us feel like we were a part of theirs. They were generous and kind with their time and responses to any needs and questions. David and Matt helped run our ceremony and reception flawlessly, even secretly working with my husband to surprise me by playing guitar and singing at our reception. They are extremely professional, and kept our party going! They met all requests we had before and even bent their rules to play a song wanted by my mother on the day of. Of the DJs we looked at, they were by far the best bang for our buck. We would book them a hundred times over!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Bryanna · Married on 03/16/2019

The BEST Event Entertainment in the Business!

We had the privilege of having Power Sounds play an integral part of our special day. My husband and I just recently got married in San Antonio, Tx and from start to finish Power Sounds made us feel like family. We instantly knew they HAD to be a part of our wedding! In comparison to other event entertainment providers we met with, Power Sounds assured us that our wants and needs were priority.

Meeting in advance with David, Evelyn, and Matt to plan out exactly what we envisioned for our wedding gave us confidence in working with these industry professionals. The Wedding Planner Guide they provided allowed us to spell out our specific vision for our wedding ensuring certain songs were played at specific times, special requests were established, and loved one’s names were correct.

Power Sounds arrived early the day of the wedding to make sure everything was set up well in advance and were dressed to impress that night! The uplighting Power Sounds provided set the perfect mood and complimented the classic and elegant vibe of our wedding. The custom monogram they worked backed and forth with us on, allowing multiple revisions until it was JUST right, made a beautiful statement and was a true focal point of the night.

We stressed to the Power Sounds team that music was the most important thing to us for our wedding reception. My husband and I LOVE to dance and are VERY picky about music when attending other events. Let’s be honest, your event entertainment can either make or break your party. Power Sounds definitely came through with providing the BEST entertainment and overall atmosphere for us and our guests! We had to ask our venue to turn up the air conditioner because our guests were BURNING up the dancefloor! We NEVER sat down!

Power Sounds’ smooth and seamless transitions kept the party going as they provided entertainment from all the music genres we requested, appealing to guests of all ages. We simply cannot thank this team enough for all of their careful and precise attention to detail! Power Sounds are true professionals who are prepared for anything. They are the BEST in the business and we would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for exceptional entertainment! My husband and I still receive compliments to this day about how much fun our guests had at our wedding, all thanks to Power Sounds!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/02/2019

Best DJ Ever

Amazing!! If I had to describe our experience in one word. Very family oriented and welcoming. I wouldn’t have had it any other way. They knew how to keep everybody going and up beat. I can definitely tell that they take pride in what they do and enjoy making the experience more than just “a job”. At the end of the day they became family and that’s exactly what you want!! Cheers to the next couple that gets the pleasure of having you guys. I will definitely be recommending you guys in the future.

- Aaron & Brittany Rios

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Power Sounds DJ Service 12
    Power Sounds DJ Service 13
    Power Sounds DJ Service 14

Justin · Married on 11/19/2018

Best guys in the whole DJ industry !

They are way more than a DJ service. These men know how to walk a bride through her big day and take care of every detail. I didn’t have a wedding planner, but having these two wonderful men by my side made me feel confident and comfortable that I knew my wedding would be taken care of. Matthew is a very talented young man and he knows how to keep the beats coming so that our guest stay on the dance floor. I have complete trust in their ability to bring a party and make your special day the best. They are easy to work with and are ready to offer any advice. Choosing them was the best decion I made apart from marrying my husband. They just made everything better.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Marisa

Marisa Dyer · Married on 11/16/2018

It felt like they were family

I can't tell you enough how much we loved our DJs! These guys were amazing and took the time to ensure everything went smoothly. They went far beyond their own duties to help make our night was so incredibly special. They think of every detail during planning so that you have nothing to worry about on the actual day. Thank you Power Sounds!!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Layla Abed · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing experience from start to finish!

I’m a dancer and needed good music on my wedding day. This duo made it happen! It was non-stop fun from the first song to the last. David was very responsive to every email with questions I had. He was timely the day of the wedding. The setup was great outside and inside. Our guests could not stop raving about our DJs and neither could we.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • David

David Araiza · Married on 10/06/2018

Power sounds is a class act! Look no further

We were turned onto Powersounds through our photobooth. Powersounds is family operated and they were all awesome. Powersounds felt more like family than one of our vendors. They did an excellent job keeping everything on schedule and more importantly, keeping everyone on the dance floor. They have excellent sound quality, amazing uplights, fantastic music taste and are an overall great pick. We HIGHLY recommend!

The Araiza’s

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Power Sounds DJ Service 15
  • CHRISTINA

CHRISTINA · Married on 09/29/2018

Music had everyone out on the dance floor!

Every vendor hired is essential to a dream wedding. When booking a photographer, if you book the wrong one, you are risking not having photos to remember your wedding. And so, when choosing a DJ you risk having a dull, or overly talkative disk jokey who could ruin the flow of your wedding. Well, David and team were just excellent! From the interview process to the day-of, they're so easy to work with. The music selection process is clear-cut. You tell them what to play or not, and they'll stick to the list. The process of moving the events along went so smooth that it almost felt natural. The music they played in between our own selection had the entire wedding guests out jumping and dancing on the dance floor. In addition, previous to hiring Powersounds, I had been worried about the DJ taking the spotlight or having wires and cables exposed. I wanted a clean look throughout the venue and David delivered. The DJ table was hidden with a pretty white facade. You could even choose a color to go with your theme. I opted for simple white. The dance floor had no exposed cables avoiding tripping hazards and was well lit with the lighting they provided. The spotlighting/ or overhead (not sure of the name) provided extra lighting for our photos (see attached). Overall, I have nothing bad to say. Not even a suggestion! That's how good they are!. Thank you, gentlemen, for the excellent service!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Katrina · Married on 09/09/2018

Best decision! They did an amazing job blending all types of music and kept everyone dancing all night. They were very responsive to our needs and most importantly listened. They carried out our vision so wonderfully, we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Alejandra · Married on 09/01/2018

Hiring them was the best decision! Guests of all ages kept dancing all night long, they helped me stay on schedule, guided me and were SUPER flexible with the time from beginning to end. I am super thankful for this great family business.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Brian · Married on 08/24/2018

This team was so amazing! We must’ve changed our plans about 4-5 times and they were so responsive and happily supported every change. Their professionalism is unparalleled! Even during the wedding they made sure everything we (bride/groom) needed or wanted was met. I know we weren’t the easiest clients and they truly helped make our wedding a stress free one! I 100% recommend this team!! - A personal thank you to them for everything!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Maddy · Married on 05/27/2018

I couldn’t be happier with Power Sounds service!! They were so flexible and so engaging with the guests. It made everything so light and fun! They kept everyone (and I mean every one of my 300 guests) on the dance floor. When I ask my friends their favorite part of the wedding they all say the music / dancing :) HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Debra · Married on 05/20/2018

Purchased the $2K package and got a military discount from this awesome team. I do all my research on everything I buy (product or service) and the same name on "THE BEST" DJ Service kept coming back to 'Power Sounds DJ'. From the 1st meeting to the breakdown after our event, EVERYTHING was done in a very professional, courteous and efficient manner. My guests, who danced the night away to the awesome music and talents of our DJ, as well as my husband and I, were 'extremely' happy with our DJ choice and HIGHLY RECOMMEND them as THE BEST, most GIFTED, CLASSY, yet down to earth and PROFESSIONAL DJ service in San Antonio, TX and the surround area. Thank you David, Matt and Evelyn for helping to make our special day EXTRA special with your incredibly exceptional service. Hugs! Debbie & Miguel

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Power Sounds DJ Service 16

Kevin · Married on 04/07/2018

David and Matthew did a fantastic job - we really enjoyed the time they took to meet with us to make sure everything went smoothly!! What a first-class operation, from start to finish!! Highest recommendation!!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Nancy · Married on 02/17/2018

Our wedding was February 17th of 2018. Power sounds was our DJ he was a perfect addition for our wedding! He kept everyone entertained and having such a great time on the Dance Floor! They are very professional, down to earth and easy to talk to! They did a wonderful job! Thanks again Cord and Nancy Ybarra

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Power Sounds DJ Service 17
    Power Sounds DJ Service 18
    Power Sounds DJ Service 19
    Power Sounds DJ Service 20

abigail · Married on 11/18/2017

Power Sounds DJ Service did an excellent job at our wedding. From the moment we met them, they were professional, personable, and incredibly responsive when we had many questions during the planning process. David truly went above and beyond to make sure that the day of was perfect. Aside from playing great music that kept our guests dancing all night, they were great on the mic when it was time to announce the bridal party and any other activities during the night. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Debra · Married on 10/28/2017

David was fantastic! He covered our ceremony and reception music for our wedding. We didn’t have a coordinator but David went beyond and gave us peace of mind. He helped us timeline everything and kept us on track. He was very professional and always available for any questions. David definitely gave us peace of mind in a very stressful day. We were so pleased with all the music he played and the sense of professionalism he brought to wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Power Sounds DJ Service 21
    Power Sounds DJ Service 22
    Power Sounds DJ Service 23

Liseth · Married on 10/21/2017

David and his son are very professional and organized. David had great communication from day one. He goes above and beyond to make your day special. Thank you so much for being party of our wedding. Will definitely be referring to friends and family for future events.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Evelyn · Married on 08/19/2017

Power Sounds went above my expectations. I had been searching for a DJ for a month or so and came across Power Sounds. I called and spoke with David who was very quick to answer all of my questions. David and his wife even went out of their way to meet me and my husband and discuss what they offer along with answering any additional questions we had. I think building rapport with a client is a must have. Other DJ services were great too but having a sense of comfort up front is really important to me. In addition to that, Power Sounds was able to work with me on adding additional features such as up lighting which really set the mood. When my Wedding Day finally came I was able to see my venue before anyone walked in. I chose the Westin for my venue which is really nice but the color scheme of the carpet clashed with my wedding colors. When I walked in the ballroom, I saw how transformed the room looked after adding the up lighting. The up-lighting was beautiful and I could hear the music choices I chose playing for our guests during the cocktail hour in the pre-function location next door. We had a 1920’s themed wedding so a mix of modern swing and jazz set the tone that I wanted. Details detail details. If you’re looking for a great emcee, David does a great job at that as well. Someone has to run the party ;) Later as the evening progressed my guests danced the night away and had so much fun. No need to look anywhere else, this is your stop! Enjoy :)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Robbie · Married on 07/22/2017

David and his team are incredible! From the time we initially contacted him for our wedding, to the last song he played, he was outstanding. David is a true professional with great music expertise. He kept our guest on the dance floor the entire night. When it came to finding the right music for our event, not only was he exited, but made sure all of our requests were met. The DJ service packages he offers are worth more than what you pay for. Our package came with a monogram and when we did not find what we were looking for, customizing one for our event was a breeze. David responded quickly to our request and changes to the customization until it was exactly what we envisioned. Lastly, Power Sounds DJ is truly a DJ for all, since our event was a Gay Wedding. And for that we thank you a million times over!

Sent on 07/29/2017
  • F

Felise · Married on 07/07/2017

I am so so thankful I hired David for my wedding. I didn't have a wedding planner and depended on him a great deal to make the announcements that would keep the flow and schedule on our wedding day. He did an excellent job. The music was on point, the lighting was beautiful, he read the crowd well and knew when to switch it up or what to play to get people on the dance floor. He also did my ceremony music and was on point with that as well. He was quick to respond to my emails and edited the first dance and mother/son dance as I wanted and even better! I would highly recommend him. For everything he does and the top notch service he provides- the money you spend with him will be worth every cent and EXTREMELY reasonable compared to many other DJ's.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Tiffany · Married on 06/17/2017

They are a great DJ service! I would highly recommend them for any event. Very friendly and they're all about the clients! :-) would use them again in the future :)

Sent on 07/25/2017