Wolf Weddings & Events Reviews

Wolf Weddings & Events 6
Wolf Weddings & Events 7
  • Valerie

Valerie Mayle · Married on 07/27/2019

The most incredible wedding planning group!

My wedding day would not have been as smooth without the help of Haylea and Alexa. We chose to do the month of package and it was so helpful to have Haylea’s organization and feedback as we got closer to the day of. I had no idea how much I needed a planner until they came into play and it was the best decision we made. They offered me so much advice up until the wedding day and were so helpful whenever I was indecisive. Haylea handled all emails, phone calls, timeline, etc. On the day of, Haylea and Alexa were both so level headed and so diligent about staying on track and getting everyone in line. They were able to manage a wedding party of 20 people, families, 200 guests, and still make sure that they were attentive to any changes. They were so fun to be around and helped me stay so calm throughout the evening. I feel like I would not have been able to enjoy our wedding as much without their help. Ravin is so helpful and she runs an incredible business with professional, yet kind planners and we were so lucky to have them. If I could offer any advice at all to a bride in the nearby areas-it would be to hire Wolf Weddings!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/25/2019

Worked directly with Ravin and Ryan as the Bride!

Ravin and Ryan were a dream team to work with. They bounce off each other so well and really listen to what you’re asking for. She created my dream wedding at the Hyatt hill country resort in San Antonio even when I couldn’t exactly express what I wanted! I hired her as my wedding coordinator/ planner as well as my florist, dj, decorator EVERYTHING! Ryan was our Dj and he turned it up for us! He was so good on the mic and kept the flow going, announced everything that was about to happen. He played our music that we wanted and was just amazing! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Wolf Weddings & Events 22
  • Julia

Julia Rodriguez · Married on 05/04/2019

Helpful and experienced

So much help with finding our venue and as well as all of our vendors (we do not live in San Antonio area)! The day of wedding coronations was perfect, the timeline was so helpful and we did not have a worry at all if things were getting done while we greeted our guest. I highly recommend wolf weddings!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Wolf Weddings & Events 23
  • Terra

Terra · Married on 03/09/2019

Ravin helped me stay sane!

Even though we planned a small wedding with 50 of our friends and family, I knew I was going to need some help right before the wedding. Ravin turned what could have been a very stressful time into memories I can cherish for a lifetime.
    I’m a high school teacher, which means I have 125 or so 11th graders who require a crazy amount of my time. (But they’re awesome and I love being their teacher!)
    I planned most of our wedding during the summer, but I didn’t have a lot of time to keep up with all of the last minute details. Ravin took care of everything!
    We used the partial planning package offered but Ravin treated us like we were her only client. Once I gave her my ideas and vendor contacts she dealt with all their communication. She also kept me up to date and offered suggestions when I needed them. She also was able to provide some last minute table runners and columns I wanted to add!
    Our rehearsal and the actual wedding day ran smoothly and if there were any issues , she handled them before I even had a chance to worry. She kept us to our timeline, which with our family can be like herding cats!
    I am so glad I decided to hire Ravin. I was able to really enjoy my wedding and I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Catherine · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Jennifer and her assistant were absolutely amazing! The timeline that she constantly tweaked for us as we drew closer to our wedding day gave us an overview of what to expect and saved so much anxiety and took away our worries of overthinking our wedding day. I believe because of this, my now husband and I were able to actually enjoy our wedding day without stress or constantly worrying about what needed to be done next. Our families were also able to enjoy the day rather than worrying, which was something I really wanted. Our wedding day was perfect, and went so smoothly, and we owe it all to Jennifer and the amazing services that were provided from Wolf Weddings.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Annie Bartlett · Married on 12/15/2018

Great Wedding Planner

We had a great time working with Jennifer! She took care of everything with the vendors for us and made the month of the wedding so much more less stressful. Jennifer was very sweet and great to work with!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Neyva · Married on 12/14/2018

Garnish Bar

Garnish Bar was absolutely amazing! From the moment we had our first conversation until the very end. The bartenders were amazing and so professional. Our guests absolutely loved their margaritas! Thank you so much for bartending at our wedding! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 24
    Wolf Weddings & Events 25
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/17/2018

Most Gorgeous Wedding

Our wedding was an absolute dream and the decor was a huge part of it. From the candles, bouquets, centerpieces, and extra details--it was perfect. We kept getting compliments throughout the evening and after the wedding on how everything was so beautiful. All the decor was an EXACT match to my vision.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Elizabeth Hartwig · Married on 11/10/2018

From a bride and a wedding planner...

Are you getting married in San Antonio? Houston? Texas? Wolf Weddings is THE ONLY WAY TO GO. Our wedding day was absolute perfection. Ryan and Ravin are the dream team. My husband and I could not be happier with their services. I used to coordinate weddings and wanted Wolf Weddings when we got engaged. I've seen this team work countless times. Their floral/decor is not only amazing, but every bride I worked with absolutely loved them. As promised, my wedding day was perfect. Our family never had to lift a finger and got to enjoy every moment. Seriously... stop looking for another planner... these are your people. They will make your wedding the best day ever (exactly as it should be). They are more than planners, florists, decorators, they are family. Book them TODAY!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Edie

Edie Watson · Married on 11/03/2018

True Passion & Perfection - Married 11/03/2018

I searched high and low for a particular floral quality I wanted throughout Texas, not just in San Antonio where we got married so the quest was very serious. We didn't have a huge platinum wedding floral budget but still, I was adamant to not sacrifice the aesthetic look I had always dreamed of on my wedding day. I knew my search was going to take me far and wide - and it did! I also wanted to make sure I enjoyed the selected vendors customer service experience and individual personality in addition to their skill. Very quickly after my inquiry on the Wolf Weddings website the owner, Ravin Wolf, scheduled a call with me to talk about what I was envisioning for our wedding day. Not only is Ravin the most fun and energetic person to talk to but over that hour and some change call, I told her all of my wildest floral dreams. Within the day, she put together in an easy to follow quote, including photos of the main floral to be used and this really helped me picture what these pieces would look like. This was absolutely the most exciting part for me in the wedding planning process as we (brides) desperately want to have a window into knowing what the finished product is going to look like!! So few florists I spoke with were willing to send me photos of the flowers they were going to be primarily using - makes no sense! Ravin then worked creatively with me to fit my floral dreams within our budget and I can't even begin to tell you how painless and easy every step of the way was with her. Less than a week before the wedding, we had extra funds to amp up the floral and Ravin sent me, yet again, more creative options to choose from for additions. THEN a couple of days before the wedding, the Wolf Weddings Instagram account started tagging me with their completed work for my wedding. I cannot express how excited this got me to see my actual floral coming together!! The main focal point of our ceremony was the Hendrix Circle Arch from WW and it was truly unique and beautiful. Our favorite photos we reminisce on today is of my new husband and I staring deeply into each other's eyes in front of this beautiful arch. The floral and rentals were above and beyond expectation, then Wolf Weddings goes and arranges a wedding coordinator for us too, Jennifer Craft. Jennifer was the backbone of our entire wedding day beginning 6+ weeks prior wrangling and scheduling our MANY vendors. Jen was the most organized, fun, energetic coordinator we could have ever asked for. After working with her, I honestly feel like she's a part of our new family - she is truly special and gifted. If you are looking for a passionate florist, one-of-a-kind rentals or a literally prefect in every way coordinator STOP. LOOKING. You've come to the mother ship of all things beautiful, passion and perfection in Ravin and her team with Wolf Weddings.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Tracy · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience

I highly recommend Garnish Bar Company! We used them for our wedding and they were so helpful in the planning process. Each person was very responsive when I had questions, helped me plan for all the stuff we needed, and were very professional. They delivered all they promised and so much more.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Lissette

Lissette F. · Married on 10/13/2018

Thank you Jennifer!

Jennifer is simply amazing! I would recommend her to anyone! I have heard horror stories about wedding coordinators, but she is far from any of them. I wasn't planning on getting any help but a couple weeks from the big day I started panicking and decided to hire a day of coordinator. What I got was far beyond that, she went above and beyond what I expected always with a smile and doing exactly what I asked of her. The day of my wedding was stress free from the beginning because with just a couple weeks of knowing her I trusted she would do exactly what I wanted. I enjoyed the whole night and she was there till the very end (even as a late night photographer) making sure nothing was missed and done on time ... Thank you for everything Jennifer and I wish you the best of luck

Sent on 11/08/2018

Maritza · Married on 10/05/2018

Where do I begin to describe how amazing Jennifer Craft has been. Thank you Wolf Weddings for hiring such a hard working wedding coordinator! From day one Jenn was attentive, helpful, and very organized. She was amazing to work with and made the stress of wedding planning, minimal. She helped make the day of our wedding stress free. There were a few last minute issues that Jenn was able to improvise a solution to, all the while comforting us and telling us not to worry. The trust she had gained from us allowed for us to hand over the reigns to her. We had no worry and had the wedding of our dreams thanks to Jenn. If I could give her one million stars I would. Thank you from my bottom of my heart.

Maritza & Victor Campos

Sent on 10/08/2018

Patrick Shea · Married on 10/05/2018

Attention to Every Detail and Fun!!!

Raven and her team handled our fairly high maintenance rehearsal dinner like professionals

Sent on 10/16/2018

MELISSA · Married on 09/15/2018

My flowers were gorgeous! I told Ravin and her husband what I wanted and they tied all the loose ends and made brought it to life! We planned our wedding in 4 months and they were also so gracious with all our last minute requests!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 26
    Wolf Weddings & Events 27

Monica · Married on 07/28/2018

Where to begin!!! Ravin and Ryan (Who was our DJ/Look Entertainment) are amazing!!! They put us at ease from the very beginning. They were affordable, professional, yet made you feel like family. Whitney Pitts was an angel and my day off coordinator. My husband will agree and reaffirm how much she put me at ease. She was super organized and on top of all the details. She literally thought of everything. All I had to do was show up to the wedding and enjoy. She took care of everything. I will absolutely use her again if I can. I love everything about this operation!

Sent on 08/25/2018

JoHanna · Married on 05/26/2018

Jennifer was nothing short of an angel to work with! I planned my wedding in San Antonio, live in Dallas with a super busy schedule and she saved the day many times. I honestly could not have done it without her! She took her time, got to know me, Cc both email addresses to satisfy my anxiety and ensue I was being communicated on multiple platforms. The day of the wedding, she was calm, had done the worrying for me and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. The key people in my wedding party knew who she was, but otherwise flew under the radar. I have an extremely large family and considered letting them help me - THANK GOODNESS I made the choice to hire a professional!

Thank you a million times over Jennifer!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 33
    Wolf Weddings & Events 34
    Wolf Weddings & Events 35

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

How do I even begin? This team is AMAZING. I was planning my wedding from out-of-state and was nervous about how stressful it might be, but Wolf Weddings made sure everything was done to perfection. They took care of my florals, my photobooth, decor, and day-of-coordination and I’m so glad I went with them! I had ideas of what I wanted and they paid attention to the details and made my dream wedding come true. Ravin, Whitney and Lindsey were so patient and addressed all my concerns. Whitney contacted my vendors to make sure they were were on the same page and ready to go. That girl is such a sweetheart and she works hard! My guests loved the photobooth. People were saying how our my wedding flowed smoothly and that the decor and florals were flawless. I really owe it to this team. They relieved our stress and made it easy for me and my husband to truly enjoy our wedding day <3

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 36
    Wolf Weddings & Events 37

jessEca · Married on 04/21/2018

Wolf Weddings & Events were the 3rd coordinator services we met with during our search and once we left the meeting we knew they were the ones we needed. Not only did they say all the right things, they delivered as well. Our coordinator was Whitney and talk about organized! We received many compliments about our decor and how smoothly our wedding went. Which was an amazing compliment to receive when so many people find anything to complain about during a wedding. Quick shout out to the assistant coordinator, Lindsey as well! She was totally game to make our smokebomb photoshoot happen. We also booked our DJ & photobooth rental through their sister company.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 38

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

I was one of those brides who said she would do it all herself... and then eventually realized the error of my ways. I hired Wolf Weddings for "Day Of" coordinator services, but in reality they took over 6 weeks before our event and were so AMAZING!! Ravin, Ryan and Whitney all came out to our rural property to meet with our vendors and troubleshoot in advance of the wedding weekend. This was super valuable and I am sure saved us from some headaches. Whitney was our main coordinator and was so lovely to work with. She is calm and kind and was supportive of all of my requests (even the silly ones- she managed to make our canoe processional work). Lindsey was Whitney's assistant the night of our wedding and was also great- kind and so helpful. Finally, I was very grateful that no one at Wolf Weddings was at all pushy regarding additional services. Some wedding vendors push extras and no one at Wolf Weddings was ever pushy in that way (they were super respectful of our budget). I am SO glad they were there to make our wedding weekend such a success because I really could not have done it without them. I'm just sad I don't get to chat with Whitney anymore- I miss her!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Kathleen · Married on 04/07/2018

Wolf Weddings is seriously the best thing you could spend money on when planning your wedding. We worked with them for day-off coordination, floral/decor, DJ, photo booth, they even partner with a photographer (Helo) that we booked through them (and all of the services were fantastic). Whitney was especially amazing. We kept calling her "Whitney the Wedding Warrior." She started working with us 6 weeks prior to the wedding and made sure I was on track with all of my planning, and she took over communication between us and our vendors- so we hardly had to deal with any of that. The whole process was painless, and I'm sure Whitney + the awesome team at Wolf Weddings are 100% to credit for that! I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 45
    Wolf Weddings & Events 46
    Wolf Weddings & Events 47

Celeste · Married on 03/24/2018

Wolf Weddings made my day absolutely stress free. They are professional, trustworthy, and responsive from start to finish. I would completely trust them make any vision a reality.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 53
    Wolf Weddings & Events 54
    Wolf Weddings & Events 55

Christi · Married on 02/03/2018

We loved Ravin & her team! Whitney was the best when it came to the month of. She was on top of everything and very organized. We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Wolf Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Christi! We loved meeting you years ago when you were a bridesmaid and are so grateful that you chose us for your big day a few years later. You are the SWEETEST and we appreciate the review- thank you for taking the time to give us a shout out :)

Tre · Married on 02/03/2018

The Wolf Pack was an amazing team to work with! Ravin & Ryan went above and beyond to make my wife and I happy! Also her team with Whitney and crew did an amazing job making sure we didn't have one single worry! Always a member of the Wolf Pack!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 56

Wolf Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Tre! We have fallen in love with your entire family over the years and feel honored to be a part of your celebrations! We appreciate the review- thanks again!!