Wolf Weddings & Events Reviews

Wolf Weddings & Events 6
Wolf Weddings & Events 7
  • Terra

Terra · Married on 03/09/2019

Ravin helped me stay sane!

Even though we planned a small wedding with 50 of our friends and family, I knew I was going to need some help right before the wedding. Ravin turned what could have been a very stressful time into memories I can cherish for a lifetime.
    I’m a high school teacher, which means I have 125 or so 11th graders who require a crazy amount of my time. (But they’re awesome and I love being their teacher!)
    I planned most of our wedding during the summer, but I didn’t have a lot of time to keep up with all of the last minute details. Ravin took care of everything!
    We used the partial planning package offered but Ravin treated us like we were her only client. Once I gave her my ideas and vendor contacts she dealt with all their communication. She also kept me up to date and offered suggestions when I needed them. She also was able to provide some last minute table runners and columns I wanted to add!
    Our rehearsal and the actual wedding day ran smoothly and if there were any issues , she handled them before I even had a chance to worry. She kept us to our timeline, which with our family can be like herding cats!
    I am so glad I decided to hire Ravin. I was able to really enjoy my wedding and I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Catherine · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Jennifer and her assistant were absolutely amazing! The timeline that she constantly tweaked for us as we drew closer to our wedding day gave us an overview of what to expect and saved so much anxiety and took away our worries of overthinking our wedding day. I believe because of this, my now husband and I were able to actually enjoy our wedding day without stress or constantly worrying about what needed to be done next. Our families were also able to enjoy the day rather than worrying, which was something I really wanted. Our wedding day was perfect, and went so smoothly, and we owe it all to Jennifer and the amazing services that were provided from Wolf Weddings.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Annie Bartlett · Married on 12/15/2018

Great Wedding Planner

We had a great time working with Jennifer! She took care of everything with the vendors for us and made the month of the wedding so much more less stressful. Jennifer was very sweet and great to work with!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Neyva · Married on 12/14/2018

Garnish Bar

Garnish Bar was absolutely amazing! From the moment we had our first conversation until the very end. The bartenders were amazing and so professional. Our guests absolutely loved their margaritas! Thank you so much for bartending at our wedding! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 8
    Wolf Weddings & Events 9
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/17/2018

Most Gorgeous Wedding

Our wedding was an absolute dream and the decor was a huge part of it. From the candles, bouquets, centerpieces, and extra details--it was perfect. We kept getting compliments throughout the evening and after the wedding on how everything was so beautiful. All the decor was an EXACT match to my vision.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Elizabeth Hartwig · Married on 11/10/2018

From a bride and a wedding planner...

Are you getting married in San Antonio? Houston? Texas? Wolf Weddings is THE ONLY WAY TO GO. Our wedding day was absolute perfection. Ryan and Ravin are the dream team. My husband and I could not be happier with their services. I used to coordinate weddings and wanted Wolf Weddings when we got engaged. I've seen this team work countless times. Their floral/decor is not only amazing, but every bride I worked with absolutely loved them. As promised, my wedding day was perfect. Our family never had to lift a finger and got to enjoy every moment. Seriously... stop looking for another planner... these are your people. They will make your wedding the best day ever (exactly as it should be). They are more than planners, florists, decorators, they are family. Book them TODAY!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Lacey Kozekwa · Married on 11/03/2018

BEST wedding planner out there!!!

Let me start out by saying this post is long overdue as we got married November 3, 2018 and I am just now writing this. I will start off by saying that Wolf Weddings & Events by FAR exceeded our expectations with our big day and would not have chose anyone else to be in charge. We chose Ravin for the full service wedding coordination. From the minute I had my first conversation with Ravin was nothing more than awesome, she seemed very down to earth and definitely knew what she was talking about. Her professionalism, hospitality, patience, kindness, and so much more made our whole year stress free. She made my life so easy during the year leading up to our wedding. She recommended some of the top vendors and made sure we stuck within budget, always giving us a lower, middle and higher options when choosing who to use. She is a one stop shop which also made our choices much easier. We went with Wolf entertainment for our DJ, photobooth, lighting, etc. We used her in house floral for all of our floral (which she created EXACTLY what I showed her from a picture), our linens and table decor was through her as well. I can not stress enough how easy she made the entire process go. Extremely organized and always accepting and changing if I did not like something (even 3 weeks before the big day!!) We envisioned a "winter wonderland" themed wedding and let me tell you, it was definitely just that! They created life-sized white trees with fake snow and hanging votives for our ceremony that we then repurposed for the reception. My husband wanted our table to be elevated and they made that happen too. We had silver sequin tablecloths and table runners with tall candelabras holding our beautiful floral arrangements. We had fake snow and candles on some tables with silver chargers and white napkins. We had blue uplighting and a BOGO monogram on the wall. We never got told "no" and we were always made sure we were happy. Everyone complimented on the floral and decor, which is what I read in prior reviews. Ravin took everything I had envisioned and brought it to life and I could not have asked for a better wedding day and the days leading up to it. Her assistant Grace and husband Ryan were EXCELLENT in the last few weeks leading up to the wedding and were always there when you needed them. If you are looking for someone to take care of you and your big day, Wolf Weddings is definitely your event planner!!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Wolf Weddings & Events 22
    Wolf Weddings & Events 23

Tracy · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience

I highly recommend Garnish Bar Company! We used them for our wedding and they were so helpful in the planning process. Each person was very responsive when I had questions, helped me plan for all the stuff we needed, and were very professional. They delivered all they promised and so much more.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Lissette

Lissette F. · Married on 10/13/2018

Thank you Jennifer!

Jennifer is simply amazing! I would recommend her to anyone! I have heard horror stories about wedding coordinators, but she is far from any of them. I wasn't planning on getting any help but a couple weeks from the big day I started panicking and decided to hire a day of coordinator. What I got was far beyond that, she went above and beyond what I expected always with a smile and doing exactly what I asked of her. The day of my wedding was stress free from the beginning because with just a couple weeks of knowing her I trusted she would do exactly what I wanted. I enjoyed the whole night and she was there till the very end (even as a late night photographer) making sure nothing was missed and done on time ... Thank you for everything Jennifer and I wish you the best of luck

Sent on 11/08/2018

Maritza · Married on 10/05/2018

Where do I begin to describe how amazing Jennifer Craft has been. Thank you Wolf Weddings for hiring such a hard working wedding coordinator! From day one Jenn was attentive, helpful, and very organized. She was amazing to work with and made the stress of wedding planning, minimal. She helped make the day of our wedding stress free. There were a few last minute issues that Jenn was able to improvise a solution to, all the while comforting us and telling us not to worry. The trust she had gained from us allowed for us to hand over the reigns to her. We had no worry and had the wedding of our dreams thanks to Jenn. If I could give her one million stars I would. Thank you from my bottom of my heart.

Maritza & Victor Campos

Sent on 10/08/2018

Patrick Shea · Married on 10/05/2018

Attention to Every Detail and Fun!!!

Raven and her team handled our fairly high maintenance rehearsal dinner like professionals

Sent on 10/16/2018

MELISSA · Married on 09/15/2018

My flowers were gorgeous! I told Ravin and her husband what I wanted and they tied all the loose ends and made brought it to life! We planned our wedding in 4 months and they were also so gracious with all our last minute requests!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 24
    Wolf Weddings & Events 25

Monica · Married on 07/28/2018

Where to begin!!! Ravin and Ryan (Who was our DJ/Look Entertainment) are amazing!!! They put us at ease from the very beginning. They were affordable, professional, yet made you feel like family. Whitney Pitts was an angel and my day off coordinator. My husband will agree and reaffirm how much she put me at ease. She was super organized and on top of all the details. She literally thought of everything. All I had to do was show up to the wedding and enjoy. She took care of everything. I will absolutely use her again if I can. I love everything about this operation!

Sent on 08/25/2018

JoHanna · Married on 05/26/2018

Jennifer was nothing short of an angel to work with! I planned my wedding in San Antonio, live in Dallas with a super busy schedule and she saved the day many times. I honestly could not have done it without her! She took her time, got to know me, Cc both email addresses to satisfy my anxiety and ensue I was being communicated on multiple platforms. The day of the wedding, she was calm, had done the worrying for me and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. The key people in my wedding party knew who she was, but otherwise flew under the radar. I have an extremely large family and considered letting them help me - THANK GOODNESS I made the choice to hire a professional!

Thank you a million times over Jennifer!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 31
    Wolf Weddings & Events 32
    Wolf Weddings & Events 33

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

How do I even begin? This team is AMAZING. I was planning my wedding from out-of-state and was nervous about how stressful it might be, but Wolf Weddings made sure everything was done to perfection. They took care of my florals, my photobooth, decor, and day-of-coordination and I’m so glad I went with them! I had ideas of what I wanted and they paid attention to the details and made my dream wedding come true. Ravin, Whitney and Lindsey were so patient and addressed all my concerns. Whitney contacted my vendors to make sure they were were on the same page and ready to go. That girl is such a sweetheart and she works hard! My guests loved the photobooth. People were saying how our my wedding flowed smoothly and that the decor and florals were flawless. I really owe it to this team. They relieved our stress and made it easy for me and my husband to truly enjoy our wedding day <3

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 34
    Wolf Weddings & Events 35

jessEca · Married on 04/21/2018

Wolf Weddings & Events were the 3rd coordinator services we met with during our search and once we left the meeting we knew they were the ones we needed. Not only did they say all the right things, they delivered as well. Our coordinator was Whitney and talk about organized! We received many compliments about our decor and how smoothly our wedding went. Which was an amazing compliment to receive when so many people find anything to complain about during a wedding. Quick shout out to the assistant coordinator, Lindsey as well! She was totally game to make our smokebomb photoshoot happen. We also booked our DJ & photobooth rental through their sister company.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 36

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

I was one of those brides who said she would do it all herself... and then eventually realized the error of my ways. I hired Wolf Weddings for "Day Of" coordinator services, but in reality they took over 6 weeks before our event and were so AMAZING!! Ravin, Ryan and Whitney all came out to our rural property to meet with our vendors and troubleshoot in advance of the wedding weekend. This was super valuable and I am sure saved us from some headaches. Whitney was our main coordinator and was so lovely to work with. She is calm and kind and was supportive of all of my requests (even the silly ones- she managed to make our canoe processional work). Lindsey was Whitney's assistant the night of our wedding and was also great- kind and so helpful. Finally, I was very grateful that no one at Wolf Weddings was at all pushy regarding additional services. Some wedding vendors push extras and no one at Wolf Weddings was ever pushy in that way (they were super respectful of our budget). I am SO glad they were there to make our wedding weekend such a success because I really could not have done it without them. I'm just sad I don't get to chat with Whitney anymore- I miss her!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Kathleen · Married on 04/07/2018

Wolf Weddings is seriously the best thing you could spend money on when planning your wedding. We worked with them for day-off coordination, floral/decor, DJ, photo booth, they even partner with a photographer (Helo) that we booked through them (and all of the services were fantastic). Whitney was especially amazing. We kept calling her "Whitney the Wedding Warrior." She started working with us 6 weeks prior to the wedding and made sure I was on track with all of my planning, and she took over communication between us and our vendors- so we hardly had to deal with any of that. The whole process was painless, and I'm sure Whitney + the awesome team at Wolf Weddings are 100% to credit for that! I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 43
    Wolf Weddings & Events 44
    Wolf Weddings & Events 45

Celeste · Married on 03/24/2018

Wolf Weddings made my day absolutely stress free. They are professional, trustworthy, and responsive from start to finish. I would completely trust them make any vision a reality.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 51
    Wolf Weddings & Events 52
    Wolf Weddings & Events 53

Christi · Married on 02/03/2018

We loved Ravin & her team! Whitney was the best when it came to the month of. She was on top of everything and very organized. We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Wolf Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Christi! We loved meeting you years ago when you were a bridesmaid and are so grateful that you chose us for your big day a few years later. You are the SWEETEST and we appreciate the review- thank you for taking the time to give us a shout out :)

Tre · Married on 02/03/2018

The Wolf Pack was an amazing team to work with! Ravin & Ryan went above and beyond to make my wife and I happy! Also her team with Whitney and crew did an amazing job making sure we didn't have one single worry! Always a member of the Wolf Pack!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Wolf Weddings & Events 54

Wolf Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Tre! We have fallen in love with your entire family over the years and feel honored to be a part of your celebrations! We appreciate the review- thanks again!!

Christina · Married on 12/02/2017

WOW WOW WOW! I have SO many amazing things to say about Wolf Weddings! I hired Ravin and Ryan back in January of 2017 for my December 2nd wedding. EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM just fit perfectly with mine and my husband's personalities. This deemed the "wedding of the year" by various social media influencers and media professionals around the city and Wolf Weddings delivered 100%. Working with them was a dream. From nailing down all the decor and floral details I had envisioned to executing a balloon drop and confetti exit. Whitney our lead day of coordinator did a fantastic job holding me accountable for all to-dos and managing vendors as well as executing every detail I had wanted. Our guests raved about our wedding calling it "The best wedding they've been to," and that is because we had a fantastic team by our side. I recommend the "Wolf Pack" to any bride out there and I appreciate their warm friendship too! WAY TO GO #TheDoubleO17Experience team!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Babett · Married on 11/18/2017

Wolfe Weddings floral and centerpieces were everything I dreamed of and so much more! I was so impressed with them. They were so easy to work with. I just told them so items and flowers that likes along with a color scheme and they took that info and ran with and did so amazing. I'd recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you guys so much.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Hilary · Married on 11/18/2017

Out of all the vendors I used for my Nov 2017 wedding, Wolf Weddings was THE BEST!!! They were the only vendor that I had nothing to worry about. Ryan and Ravin are absolutely amazing at what they do. I went to my first consult and was blown away by the level of creativity they have. They gave me so many options and ideas for floral, linens, etc. Not only are they wonderful at what they do, they possess the skills you need to run a successful business in order to make the client happy. Any time I needed to talk, change my mind, get feedback or answers they were prompt to respond and so flexible. My only regret is that I did not use them for all of my wedding needs and I sure wish I had. They did beautiful centerpieces,linens and floral for me and my guests were amazed by the look of elegance in the ballroom. In addition to being great professionals, they are also just great people in general. If you want a beautiful wedding without all the worry, choose Wolf Weddings. I will be personally recommending them to all my friends and family.

Sent on 11/24/2017