CarteWheels Catering

Kerrville, TX View map

CarteWheels Catering is a full-service wedding caterer based in Kerrville, Texas. They can help create the wedding of your dreams, whether the theme is shabby chic or sophisticated elegance. With CarteWheels, your big day will be memorable, gorgeous and unique. The company was founded in 1989 by Chef Debby Stein. She works alongside her daughter, Emily Simpson, and their dedicated staff.

Through their catering packages, CarteWheels Catering will take the stress out of planning. Couples may pick from:

• Buffet
  • Open bar
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer

Cuisine
The caterer will create a custom menu for your big day. They are happy to accommodate dietary needs and requests. Some cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Middle Eastern
  • Southern
  • Southwestern
  • Woman-owned

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Specialty Beer
Champagne Toast
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware

1 User photo

• Simonne
    Simonne S. Married on 01/15/2022

AMAZING. Best catering company out there.

I do not have enough words to describe how AMAZING Cartwheels was for our wedding. I was so worried about having good quality food but the second we went to our tasting, I canceled all the others we had planned because I knew this company was the one. This team exceeded my expectations. We got so many compliments on the food and the staff was phenomenal. I really couldn’t recommend a company enough. They were so so so good. Forever grateful.
  • Claire
    Claire F. Married on 01/08/2022

Exceeded Expectations!

I wasn’t sure about getting a local company to cater my wedding but after hearing from multiple other vendors that they were the best in TEXAS, I was excited to see what they could offer. Their menu has elevated items if that is what you are looking for, but also has classics if you’re going more casual. I had a vision of a Tuscan winter meal and they went above and beyond to complete that. Hands down, the Pork shank over polenta will forever stay in our memory, it is the BEST, and was a great hearty sub for beef- no one missed having that. They provided mini baguettes with dipping olive oil and olives for the tables, a gourmet coffee bar, lovely charcuterie table, and late night snack of tacos and cookies as well! They have upscale taste (style wise), and the owners personally attend/cater the wedding and were there to even bring us appetizers & drinks while we were taking our couples photos. Everything went without a hitch, and I would highly recommend them to anyone! 100% would choose Cartewheels again, they are lovely and pleasant people and run a tight ship. The meal was very important to us and all of our guests were incredibly pleased. I may be biased, but it was the most “nice restaurant” like meal I have ever had at a wedding!
    Jamie R. Married on 12/31/2021

The Best of the Best

Cartewheels attention to detail is amazing! The food is delicious, and presented so beautifully! The passed appetizers will have all of your guests making sure they have tried at least one of everything. And each food station is a destination to be sure! Emily and her team are top notch, truly the best of the best.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Kara & Michael
    38 photos · 05/20/2017
  • Damon & Ashley
    29 photos · 05/28/2016

Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography Allison Jeffers Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Cartewheels catering not only offers delicious food, but their presentation is beautiful! The last wedding I worked with them on had an adorable ice cream bar that the guests LOVED.

Hill Country Planning Hill Country Planning Wedding Planners

Hill Country Planning loves working with Cartewheels Catering!! We love that they not only provide great food and attention to our bridal party but the decoration and setup is absolutely amazing as well. We look forward to many more weddings with CarteWheels Catering!

Viridian Design Studio Viridian Design Studio Wedding Planners

We have been working with Cartewheels Catering for many years. Debby Stein is a true artist. Her menus are creative, innovative and beautiful. Her presentation is second to none. We highly recommend them to our Clients.

216 Quinlan Street Kerrville, TX, 78028
830-257-7171
Location of (CarteWheels Catering)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding