CarteWheels Catering Reviews

1 User photo

• Erika

Erika P. · Married on 11/20/2020

Fantastic!

We were so pleased with our entire experience working with Cartewheels. The food was amazing- everyone came up to tell us how good it was. They are taking Covid precautions very seriously and there was zero concern there. They made our event so magical and tasty, and we cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Lindsey B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Great experience

We were introduced to Cartewheels Catering by our wedding planner and had the best experience. We worked with Emily from Cartewheels pretty early on in the wedding planning process to develop a family-style menu that complimented the vision we had for our wedding. She brought us in for a tasting of everything we had discussed a year prior to the wedding, and it was all so amazing! We worked with her to develop signature cocktails for the wedding as well. Due to the nature of COVID, we decided to switch our meal from family-style to plated a few months prior to the wedding and Emily was so helpful with her suggestions as we had to change some of the menu accordingly.

On wedding day, Emily and her staff were so professional, attentive, and kind to us and our guests. And the food was absolutely delicious and plated beautifully! I would recommend Cartewheels Catering to anyone looking to host an event!

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Johnnie

Johnnie T. · Married on 10/17/2020

Phenomenal Catering

CartWheels Catering catered my son’s wedding dinner on a private ranch in Medina TX. The food and the service was amazing! We were very pleased with everything they did. I highly recommend them for any special event..,.they can do whatever you ask them to do! The bride and groom love grilled Cesar salad and CartWheel prepared it to perfection. The entire meal was delicious!

Sent on 10/18/2020

CarteWheels Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure to work in such a beautiful setting and for such lovely people!
  • L Banks

L Banks · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Caterer EVER

Emily was amazing! She took my wishes and put together a menu for my daughters wedding that was perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything. Their decor for the food presentation complimented the rest of the wedding and wasn't the traditional chaffing dishes you see for most buffets. We've had so many wonderful compliments from our guests about the food and service CarteWheels provided. They even made sure to accommodate our guests that had special dietary needs while at the event. CarteWheels truly helped make it a very special evening.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Laura

Laura C. · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Execution and Service

Emily was beyond patient with us throughout planning, covid date changes and menu adjustments. My daughter chose a brunch menu for the wedding and the feedback we received from guests was outstanding! I asked for a more “high brow brunch” and both appetizers and entrees were so yummy, fresh, and had the guests raving. Service was outstanding as well. Spend the money, hire these guys and give away all your worries. Worth every dime!!

Sent on 08/24/2020

CarteWheels Catering's reply:

Thank you, Laura! It was our sincere pleasure! We certainly love to do things outside the box and this was a great opportunity! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your family's special day.
    Best,

Emily
  • Beth

Beth E. · Married on 04/20/2019

Set Us Free

Because of Cartewheel’s reputation we knew we would be free to concentrate on being with people and honing other details before, during and after the wedding. We knew we were paying for the best food and presentation and received this beyond our expectations. Tiny details and service were offered throughout our event. We could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Doug H. · Married on 11/17/2018

Top notch wedding/event catering

Emily is one of the most organized, calm, and professional people that we have ever worked with.
    The food offerings, pairings and preparation were superb. The presentations were absolutely creative and beautiful. We are still getting comments about the unique presentations and amazing food. The word we hear the most is “perfect”
    Cartwheels has the most attentive service staff that we have ever witnessed..
    Cartwheels price seemed high to us initially, but there were NO hidden fees or charges and in the end, we were thrilled with the results—we made the right choice.

Sent on 12/29/2018

CarteWheels Catering's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was our sincere pleasure serving you and your guests! Thank you for allowing us the celebrate this special day with you!

Tammy · Married on 06/03/2018

Cartewheels is a fabulous catering company...wonderful for any event. Emily helped us with our daughters wedding. She and her staff were professional, creative, and thorough in their work throughout the planning process and event. The food was delicious! I highly recommend Cartewheels!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Kathy · Married on 07/08/2017

Emily made everything so easy for us. Debbie made sure the reception went perfectly! They do a fantastic job.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

Excellent selection of menu options. Staff was amazing in anticipating our guests needs and offering assistance with special requests

Sent on 04/10/2017

Robin · Married on 03/11/2017

Cartewheels Catering was the great, my friends are still raving about the kale salad! There isn't a thing I would change about their service.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Lisa · Married on 02/18/2017

This catering experience was absolutely wonderful. We have had numerous comments about it being "the BEST meal ever had at a wedding". The presentation was beautiful and perfect for the venue. Our catering contact asked many questions about our ideas and thoughts so that the food/presentation would match my daughters vision for the entire wedding experience. Every staff member was very professional in how they handled everything.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Denise · Married on 01/21/2017

Don't hesitate to book them. Fantastic caterer. Easy to work with. Amazing food.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2016

CarteWheels and Emily helped to make our wedding exactly what we hoped it would be. The food was delicious, and our guests are still talking about it. They were so professional, helpful, and kind. Their Italian soda bar was perfect since we couldn't have alcohol at our reception site. They made us plates so we could actually enjoy the food we picked out, and sent us off with a to-go bag as well. Their staff, set up, and everything was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Eleanor · Married on 10/08/2016

CarteWheels Catering fed myself and my wedding party all weekend long, and everything was a hit! The food matched the venues perfectly, and the service was fantastic. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Barbara · Married on 10/08/2016

Unbelievably good food, service and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Erin · Married on 09/24/2016

Cartewheels Catering was a dream to work with!! My husband and I are chefs in Houston so when we were planning our wedding in Fredericksburg the menu was a top priority. We were so happy to find Cartewheels Catering! We received so many compliments on the food, which was served family style at each table, and Emily was an absolute pleasure and utter professional when it came to helping us plan our big day. Cartewheels played a HUGE role in executing the wedding of our dreams and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding or event caterer!

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

I can't say enough nice things about Cartewheels, they were a pleasure to work with and made our wedding memorable, and how many people can say about food at a wedding? Cartewheels created a unique menu for us that not only accommodated our dietary restrictions but consisted of a wide range of foods we love to eat like shrimp & grits, pad thai, etc. Everything was fresh and properly served hot/cold. Definitely GREAT quality for the price. We go so many compliments from our guests about how amazing the food was. They even brought beautiful decor to make an overall beautiful presentation of the food. The serving staff and bartenders were efficient, professional, and nice. They also made sure my husband and I were able to try everything including the hors d'oeuvres served during our cocktail hour, the owner herself brought them to us and made sure we had drinks and checked on us occasionally to see if we needed anything. They also sent us home with some leftover food and cake to eat after the wedding that night. I could go on and on, but thank you so much for providing INCREDIBLE food AND service at our wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Kristiina · Married on 10/03/2015

CarteWheels is incredible! Their professionalism is top notch (so easy to work with) and their food, including presentation, is so inventive and delicious. Debby and her team's execution was flawless and their adaptability to accommodate our requests, which included a late night ramen bar, was seamless. Food was very important to us for our wedding because my husband is a chef. We, along with all of our guests, were blown away. We are still hearing from our guests that it was the best food that they have had at any event. We will definitely use them for our next event. Thanks for making our wedding a meal to remember!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Autumn · Married on 09/26/2015

CarteWheels was the PERFECT choice for our wedding in Fredericksburg. Emily was so easy to work with and helped me execute ALL of my ideas that were very detailed. I would tell her an idea I was thinking about and she would get back in touch with me in less than 12 hours with a plan for that idea. They took the time to listen to everything I wanted to do and took good notes and remembered EVERYTHING! And most importantly, the food was incredible! As the bride and groom, we had a small private dinner so we really got to try everything and it was mouth watering. We also opted to do a non-traditional groom's cake and did bread pudding instead. Emily had told us the their bread pudding is award winning...and with a groom from New Orleans and a LOVE for bread pudding, they did not disappoint! It was so delicious and everyone is still talking about it along with the rest of the food they served. They also used decor and serving pieces that were inline with my colors, look and feel for the wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Some of the BEST food we had in the Hill Country! The macaroni bar was a huge hit with everyone, they all said they went up for seconds! Needless to say every time we travel through Kerrville we will be making a special trip to their restaurant to have more!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Venue is expensive, but service is excellent.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Hannah · Married on 03/21/2015

Loved Cart Wheels Catering! The food was incredible. Loved my coffee bar and mac- n- cheese bar especially because these two things were something I had always wanted!

Sent on 02/01/2016

We used CarteWheels Catering for our dinner at our recent wedding. I have nothing but great things to say about the food and service we were provided. Debby did a great job putting together a southern inspired menu. The presentation of the food was fabulous and the food tasted absolutely phenomenal. I would recommend CarteWheels Catering to anyone and everyone! Thank you for making our wedding night memorable!

Sent on 11/06/2014
  • Jeannie

Jeannie · Married on 09/13/2014

I would highly recommend Debby and her staff. They were amazing as was the food. Absolutely delicious !!!!

Sent on 09/16/2014