Straughan Photography Reviews

39 | Cibolo, TX

39 Reviews for Straughan Photography

39 Straughan Photography Reviews

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

Where do I begin, Straughan Photography was the best decision i ever made! I'm not one to take picture, and from the day that i took my bridal I was confidant in the decision we made. You really get what you paid for, because the pictures are simply breathe taking. They make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I was definitely worried the day of our wedding as we had rain issues, but the worked around all the issues, and since we wanted sunset picture and that was possible they still managed to give us great pictures. I just also really want to thank them as well because we had transportation issues and they still manage to stay longer to give us the best shots, the simple fact they did that was amazing. Straughan Photography goes above and beyond and hiring them was the best decision i made, so you need to do the same.

Annette · Married on 08/11/2018

Straughan Photography goes above and beyond the call of duty. Chrystina Straughan, Cheyenne, and Priscilla have done a phenomenal job not only at the quality of work in each photo but bringing a level of customer service that will blow you away! This photography company will go above and beyond what it means to be a photography company from acting like a monkey for my 2-year-old niece to smile to being in tune with every moment and without hesitation, every time there was an opportunity to make this wedding better, they stepped up and did what needed to be done even though it wasn’t part of why they were hired. They take pride in their work and it shows. Every emotion, every surprised face, every live action shot on dance floor and even with the ballet folklorico, they captured it all and executed flawlessly. We highly recommend Straughan Photography! We can see why there were awarded The Knot Best of weddings 2012-2018, The Knot Best of Wedding Hall of Fame, Wedding Wire Rated “Bride’s Choice” 2010-2018, just to name a few. They are a very reasonably priced company and have set a standard in the industry.

Straughan Photography 1
    Straughan Photography 2
    Straughan Photography 3

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Chrystina is without a doubt THE BEST. Her work is absolutely amazing. She captures the most magical pictures! I will forever cherish Chrystina and the moments she captured on our wedding day. Her personality is AWESOME. She is definitely a master of her work. I would recommend her to any bride. She makes things so easy, takes charge, and is so so creative! We are so thankful for Chrystina and her team on our wedding day!

Michael · Married on 04/28/2018

I am so pleased with Straughan Photography! Chrystina is the BEST! She is Amazing, Fun and Professional! She helped keep things on track and was such a blessing to my girl! Not only was she great to work with, our pictures are fantastic! She is beyond talented! Our pictures are "magazine" worthy! It pays to hire a professional who knows what they are doing!

Straughan Photography 4
    Straughan Photography 5
    Straughan Photography 6
    Straughan Photography 7

Kristen · Married on 01/27/2018

Chrystina and her team absolutely made my wedding unforgettable! She is so great at capturing moments and making you look GREAT! She first did my sister's wedding 3 years ago and I hired her because I knew I was not only getting the best photographer in the San Antonio area, but a wonderful person to work with! She was so patient with my fiancé and I during our engagement shoot. The best decision I could have made was to book Straughan Photography.
    If you are looking for a photographer for any occasion, STOP looking and BOOK her now!!

Straughan Photography 8
    Straughan Photography 9

Sarah · Married on 12/22/2017

Chrystina was just amazing at capturing the cutest moments during our engagement photo session. Neither my fiancé nor I have a lot of experience with professional photo shoots, so we were both pretty nervous going in, but she made us feel completely at ease immediately, and even helped us with a lot of different poses to get awesome pictures that we are going to cherish forever. Super professional, very knowledgeable, and an absolute blast to work with. Will definitely ask her to do our bridal and wedding pictures. I wouldn't look anywhere else for a photographer- Chrystina is the best!

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

So Chrystina is was THE BEST THING ABOUT MY WEDDING! Let me just say, you pay for what you get! Not everything in my wedding went as I planned but her photos made everything magical! I did her top package which included 3 books (which she designed differently, one for me with a collage of photos, and one for the mom’s which had more of their sides of the family), 2 photographers (each had an assistant with them which helped to keep everything moving and organized and to capture so much), 12 hours of photography (10AM -10PM), an engagement session which she drove to College Station for us, a bridal session, a book with flash drive which had ALL of our photos and it was engraved with our names. We ended up with over 3,000 photos! She captured everything! She has such an outstanding and happy personality! As soon as I met her, I knew she was the one! She was so patient with my husband and was able to keep him entertained as he was getting tired of taking pictures. She made sure I was ready for photos with lipstick, telling me to smile when I may have had a straight face during getting ready shots, she just pays attention to EVERYTHING! Do yourself a favor and stop looking and BOOK HER NOW!!!

Toni · Married on 10/21/2017

First and foremost, Chrystina is an AMAZING photographer! A true artist and a master at her craft!! We hired her to for our engagement and wedding photos and she didn't disappoint! From the moment we met her, she took all the time needed to get to know us and , most importantly, make us feel comfortable with her and the process of taking good photos. Her pricing is very fair for the amount of time and effort she invests combined with the end package provided. For all the stresses associated with planning and going through a wedding, Chrystina was actually my "calming" point for each event - especially our wedding day. Her easy charm and wit put everyone at ease and had us all laughing at several occasions. She is a true professional and we give her our highest recommendation!! We will spend the rest of our lives cherishing the moments she captured.

Megan · Married on 04/22/2017

If you are looking for an amazing photographer go with Chystina because she takes such amazing pictures. I got married on April 22nd and our pictures are all so amazing. I loved that she was very familiar with the two venues that we were interested in having our wedding.

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

Chrystina was absolutely amazing. She was wonderful to work with and made the entire wedding night stress-free. She has a remarkable way of balancing professionalism and fun. I will recommend her to all of my friends and family in the future.

Amanda · Married on 02/25/2017

From our first meeting with Chrystina she made us feel at ease, she was very welcoming, and made us feel comfortable. She got to know us as a couple, explained each of her package options to us, and provided us with a sample photo album that would be delivered to us after our wedding. Chrystina is very organized and responds quickly. Our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos were gorgeous. There are plenty of pictures to choose from! I, the bride, even did family photos with her, and have recommended her to other couples who have absolutely enjoyed her work. There’s no need for a videographer with Chrystina; our wedding day was well captured! We will continue to use her in the future! We absolutely enjoyed her and Priscilla!
    Amanda and Joey DiMartino

Kristin · Married on 02/04/2017

Words to sum up our experience with Chrystina and Chrystina herself. Amazing, talented, kind, caring, FUN, and Loving. Those are only a few words to describe her and our experience. We love our pictures and loved her as our photographer. She loves what she does and was always a joy to work with!

M R · Married on 01/06/2017

Christine is amazing! A brilliant photographer that just blended into the crowd....never knew she was taking fotos of us. She offers great package deals....and the albums that she comes up with are incredible. She stayed with us all of our wedding day (2-11p) and took over 1200 fotos. She offered great ideas for poses and for departing shots ( we went w/a horse and buggy to depart our reception!) Our albums are amazing....so much so we made mini albums for our parents. It is truly like having a good friend take the pictures!! She is GREAT!!

Hannah · Married on 12/30/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chrystina at Straughan Phtography. I am so happy with the photos from our wedding and that is just the beginning! She was so professional and captured all of the photos I was hoping for. Chrystina truly helped my wedding become the best day of my life. She even saved the day and was the only one who knew how to lace up the corset on my dress! Her photos are a work of art and she always kept my best interests in mind. My bridesmaids loved her as well! We will cherish the photos she captured for a very long time!

Amanda · Married on 03/12/2016

Booking Straughn Photography was one of the best decisions we made. Chrystina goes above and beyond to make sure you and your Fiance have a smooth process from engagement pictures to your wedding day. My friends and family loved her personality, which made it easier to take large group pictures. Her delivery time for photos is quick and easy and the pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Go ahead, book her. You won't regret it!

Monique · Married on 06/06/2015

If you are in need of a photographer for any event, Chrystina is a must! She was professional, polite, responsive, and most of all FUN! I have a large, picky family that she was quick to accommodate. My photos all turned out beautifully and I received them quickly! She was there every step of the way from engagement photos to wedding photos and I couldn't be more pleased. Between her and her assistant we were blessed with some absolutely amazing photographs that we will cherish forever. It was hard to pick my favorites!

Diana · Married on 06/05/2015

Chrystina was amazing, I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! She did our engagement photos and wedding day photos and they turned out absolutely gorgeous. I am so glad we went with her, all my friends and family that have seen the pictures have raved about how great they turned out. The shots, lighting, and angles were perfect. She was very personable and great to work with. She was much more than just a photographer the day of the wedding, she made sure that I was where I needed to be when I needed to be there. You cannot do better than Straughan Photography! Thank you Chrystina for everything!

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2014

Chrystina came highly recommended by our catering manager and I'm so glad we listened. I just can't believe how great the photos turned out (going off the bridal shoot--haven't seen the wedding photos yet but I know they'll be spectacular!) This photographer knows her trade and was willing to tough it out during several hours of outdoor coverage in July--I was impressed! She is cheerful, professional, and extremely prompt. Great choice.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Straughan Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. My team and I appreciate the kind words! I am so excited that you were happy with your bridal portraits and I think you will love the photos from the wedding.

Jackie · Married on 06/07/2014

Christina is an incredible photographer! From our engagement pictures, to bridals, to the wedding we could not be happier. She really takes the time to make everything personal and get an idea of what you would like. We had multiple compliments on her and her team, and the pictures have turned out beautiful. We are so glad we chose her and have no regrets. If you want to capture every moment possible book with Straughan Photography and you will have no regrets!

Jackie & Steve

Kirsten · Married on 03/15/2014

Loved working with Chrystina. My pictures are beautiful!

Alexis · Married on 10/26/2013

Chrystina is the ultimate professional. She knows her trade and also special tricks like what to do when your dress isn't tight enough, how to get your veil to stay, and how to bustle. My husband and I enjoyed her from the moment we met her at the engagement shoot. She put us at ease with her sense of humor and she's easy to talk to and work with. She makes great suggestions and also has a great eye. We have so many great pictures that it's hard to have favorites. Not only did she give us what we want, she saw what we needed and made it happen. I know we worked with the best and I'm so glad we had the opportunity to work with her. Book her early because she's busy! (I booked her over a year in advance, luckily.)

Shannon · Married on 09/27/2013

I can not explain how much I love my engagement pictures! She far exceeded all my expectations. She spent so much time making sure we got; a place and style that fit our personality, the right shot at the right moment, and even caught all the the cute unplanned moments in between.
    I knew she was good from her pictures, but it is rare that I like pictures of myself. I have already referred so many of my friends.
    I can not express how happy both my fiance and I are with the quality of the photos and time she spent making sure that what was important to us and made us who we are came through in every shot. There was not one single bad picture from the entire two hour session. I would recommend this photographer to anyone!!

Kristan · Married on 09/14/2013

Loved everything! Pictures look amazing and Chrystina was awesome! Everything experience was more than enjoyable!

Chrystina was a dream to work with! Extremely flexible, great prices, and the photos turned out breath taking! I honestly can not say enough good things about her!!! Thank you soo much for the wonderful work!!

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2012

Chrystina did an AMAZING job with all of our pictures! She truly captured every moment of our wedding and through each photo you can see the love and happiness shared that evening! My husband is a bit camera shy and she totally got him out of his shell and captured some awesome shots of us! We will cherish these pictures forever:) My bridals turned out awesome as well:)! And we had a blast shooting my bridals in such a beautiful venue! I highly recommend Straughan Photography