Future Sounds DJ Service

San Antonio, TX View map

$1,700 Most Popular Price

Future Sounds Disc Jockey Service and owner Chris Koval are one of the most well-known and respected names in the South Texas wedding industry. Future Sounds has been in business since 1998. Chris Koval has been in the wedding industry since 1993 and part of the entertainment industry since 1985. Chris has an M. Ed. with a focus in Technology and a B. A. in Communication. Future Sounds has been doing business since 1998. Although we have performed at numerous events since our inception, our focus has been on weddings. We have a passion for what we do! We show pride in our preparation and organization for each event. As a result, we have been a part of many new beginnings for couples, families, and their friends. You can call or email to discuss your event needs. Availability is limited.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1700

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$600

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

Jim S. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing DJ!

Having met Chris at an Open House, we were impressed with his appearance, his personality, and his professionalism. We met up with him again at a Bridal Show and booked him on the spot .... one of the best decisions we made! Chris provided links to all of the music, which made selecting what would be played at our daughter's wedding and reception so easy for her and her groom. He also provides a questionaire so that a client can select his manner of dress (tuxedo, semi-formal, casual), along with other specifics. He tailors his services to his clients' preferences. Chris's website is easy to navigate and was a tremendous help. He was incredibly patient in answering all of our many questions. Having used his services, we know why Chris has been so successful in his 20+ years in the DJ business. Our daughter and her groom, the families, and guests couldn't have been more pleased, and the great remarks we received from guests confirmed that hiring Chris was an excellent decision !
    Amber Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing DJ!

We can't thank Chris enough! My now wife and I are not dancing people at all, so going into the wedding we were very unsure about what kind of music we wanted or what kind of music we didn't want. Chris made the entire process so easy and painless. He was willing to meet with us if needed and had an easy to follow sheet that broke down the entire wedding for us. We chose the songs that we for sure wanted and then let Chris have creative control for the rest of the music and it was perfect! Having an outside wedding we had music playing as guests found a seat, during the ceremony, and after. And since we were in front of a waterfall, Chris was able to mic me up so that every guests could hear our vows and "I do's". I got so many complements for our music and I loved that everyone could enjoy every word of our big day! And during the reception, I never danced so much in my entire life! The day was perfect and Chris went above and beyond expectations!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 06/08/2019

Great DJ and so easy to work with.

Chris was super fun and so easy to deal with. He picks out the perfect music for the mood in the room. Great choice.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

Future Sounds DJ Service Price Rates

Historic Sunset Station Historic Sunset Station Historic Weddings

I have worked with Chris Koval numerous times over the last several years at our Sunset Station venue. He has provided both DJ & Lighting services for my clients’ as well as AV equipment for meetings – like screens, projectors, and sound. He is very reliable, professional, and has an extensive song list too. He customizes his packages based on my clients’ needs and always goes above and beyond to ensure they are happy. I enjoy working with Chris very much because I know my clients are in good hands when he’s taking care of them. Thank you Chris for all you do!!

San Antonio Colonnade Hotel San Antonio Colonnade Hotel Hotel Weddings

Chris and Future Sounds are our go to DJ for wedding referrals. Chris is professional, courteous and works with us on numerous weddings and social events.

Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts Wedding Invitations

Simple a Pro! Keeps the Party hopping, the tunes jamming and the vibe flowing... LOVE this DJ, Absolutely CAN'T go wrong when you Hire Future Sounds!!!

San Antonio, TX, 78216
Location of (Future Sounds DJ Service)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding