Future Sounds DJ Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 12/18/2021

The Best!!

Chris is absolutely amazing and I sincerely recommend his services. He is extremely knowledgable and worked so hard to make our wedding day perfect; we cannot thank him enough!

We really wanted a projection on our wedding cake, something we hadn't seen in San Antonio before, and he made it happen. The cake looked beautiful and was everything we hoped for. It was incredible, our guests are still talking about it!

He was an amazing MC/DJ, our guests loved him and the music he played; he kept everyone on the dance floor! He is very professional and was amazing to work with. He was able to edit a song for the mother/son dance and was very helpful with planning our timeline. He helped us keep on track and made sure it was exactly what we wanted. Overall, he was absolutely incredible and we can't recommend him enough!
  • F
    Ferne B. Married on 11/27/2021

Everything we needed!

Kris was creative, responsive, and reasonable. He was on time and followed our requests to the letter. He is a very nice man and I will hire him again.
    Jordan P. Married on 04/10/2021

Love chris

Chris is THE BEST. We are so happy we had him at our wedding! He made the whole night flawless. What a professional. One of the highlights of the night was when he called an impromptu group hug right before our guests lined up for our exit. It was so flawless and there was no hesitation by anyone. I'll never forget it.
    Jillian P. Married on 02/13/2021

Perfect DJ!

Chris Koval did such an amazing job at our party! I could not say enough nice things about him. He was so easy to work with and completely understanding rescheduling due to COVID. He was professional, personable, kept everyone out on the dance floor and handled the entire night perfectly. My favorite part of the night was when he helped us organize playing a short video from our wedding by using his projector and screen last minute. Such a special moment for my husband and I and our family and friends. So so grateful for his work!
    Jim S. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing DJ!

Having met Chris at an Open House, we were impressed with his appearance, his personality, and his professionalism. We met up with him again at a Bridal Show and booked him on the spot .... one of the best decisions we made! Chris provided links to all of the music, which made selecting what would be played at our daughter's wedding and reception so easy for her and her groom. He also provides a questionaire so that a client can select his manner of dress (tuxedo, semi-formal, casual), along with other specifics. He tailors his services to his clients' preferences. Chris's website is easy to navigate and was a tremendous help. He was incredibly patient in answering all of our many questions. Having used his services, we know why Chris has been so successful in his 20+ years in the DJ business. Our daughter and her groom, the families, and guests couldn't have been more pleased, and the great remarks we received from guests confirmed that hiring Chris was an excellent decision !
    Courtney B. Married on 01/25/2020

Best AV & DJ around

I hired Chris for an event in San Antonio, although I wish I had a Chris of my own for my wedding!! He was phenomenal. As an event planner, I didn’t have to think twice about anything AV, lighting, sound, music, nothing!! He was hands down the best AV guy I’ve ever had!! His attention to detail was so appreciated too! If you’re looking for any AV, lighting, sound, DJ/music- HIRE CHRIS!!
    Amber Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing DJ!

We can't thank Chris enough! My now wife and I are not dancing people at all, so going into the wedding we were very unsure about what kind of music we wanted or what kind of music we didn't want. Chris made the entire process so easy and painless. He was willing to meet with us if needed and had an easy to follow sheet that broke down the entire wedding for us. We chose the songs that we for sure wanted and then let Chris have creative control for the rest of the music and it was perfect! Having an outside wedding we had music playing as guests found a seat, during the ceremony, and after. And since we were in front of a waterfall, Chris was able to mic me up so that every guests could hear our vows and "I do's". I got so many complements for our music and I loved that everyone could enjoy every word of our big day! And during the reception, I never danced so much in my entire life! The day was perfect and Chris went above and beyond expectations!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 06/08/2019

Great DJ and so easy to work with.

Chris was super fun and so easy to deal with. He picks out the perfect music for the mood in the room. Great choice.
  • Audrey
    Audrey Married on 06/01/2019

Chris is Awesome!!

Chris of Future Sounds is dialed in! He is so very knowledgeable as far as venues in San Antonio and the Texas Hill Country are concerned. My husband and I got married at Southwest School of Art. Chris sent photos of prior weddings he had done at SWSA to help us figure out the best setup for us. He also knew the specific rules and parameters for SWSA and made sure we were aware of applicable city ordinances and what not. He knows what he is doing and it translates to how much stress he removes from situations! Go with Future Sounds! You will be happy you did!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 05/26/2019

If it was possible we would give a 6 star review!

Chris is amazing. He helped us so much to stay organized throughout the planning and even at the ceremony/reception. We utilized his ceremony service and his DJ service for our reception. He is very professional and has so much experience. He was able to make our wedding day run smoothly and we would definitely book him again!! He provided about 8-9 hours of service!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 04/19/2019

Great, professional DJ

Chris was wonderful to work with and did a great job for both our ceremony and our reception. He took the time and care to work with me on small details that make a big difference (certain versions of songs, start/stop times, pronouncing our parties’ names correctly, etc.). He also had a great sense of the crowd and what to play. I was planning this wedding from out of town, and Chris made it so easy with his accessibility and professionalism.
    Lauren P. Married on 04/06/2019

Chris is amazing!

Chris has DJ'ed 2 of our family members' weddings and we were so thrilled he was able to do ours. We had multiple compliments about his services and how much fun our guests had! Apart from the great dance music played, the limbo competition was a hit! He gives great customer service and even met me and my wedding planner at the venue a week before the wedding to make sure I liked the color of the uplights in the venue space. I would definitely recommend Future Sounds to all of my friends and family.
    Veronica S. Married on 01/06/2019

Future Sounds DJ Services

Future Sounds DJ Services were great! I work for a non-profit organization and we used Future Sounds DJ Services for a dance/party event. They were a true crowd pleasure! Definitely very professional.
    Adam G. Married on 12/29/2018

Exceptional!

10/10 Would recommend Future Sounds! They DJ'd our wedding and played all the songs we wanted to hear, as well as handled all audio including ceremony, speeches, etc. Chris was well dressed, polite and professional!
    Cathleen Married on 07/21/2018
    Chris Koval is an excellent and professional DJ! We hired him for our wedding in July of 2018. My now husband, Andrew, and I met with him a couple months before the wedding, and we immediately liked him. Chris took the time to listen to what we wanted and asked questions about our wedding vision. He was very flexible and organized which are invaluable traits in a wedding vendor. He will adapt his DJ style to fit your event, and he’s great at reading the crowd. Perhaps more importantly, he has a friendly, positive attitude that will help put you at ease. He offers several packages and will go over them with you, so you know exactly what you’re paying for. At the wedding, he set up beautiful uplighting in our venue, MC-ed the wedding, and of course played great music. We are so happy we hired him, and he helped make our big day spectacular!
    Dee Married on 05/26/2018
    Thank you Chris Koval! You were amazing! Chris has phenomenal experience in this business and really listens to what you want. He has a great sense for reading the crowd and kept the party going! We continue to receive compliments on his wonderful DJ and MC service at our wedding. Thanks Chris, for making our wedding so fun and memorable!
    Pennie Married on 04/14/2018
    I was coming from out if town and never got to actually meet Chris before our big day. He was very accommodating and helpful when I had questions. He was was available when I needed him. I highly recommend! Our setup was amazing!!
    Cynthia Married on 12/09/2017
    Chris Koval with Future Sounds is the best in entertainment and DJ needs. He has years of experience, and is reliable, helpful, organized and provides great music to entertain guests of all ages.
    Misty Married on 09/16/2017
    Chris was amazing! He really helped create the party mood in my guests at the reception. He was also so good at controlling the flow of the reception and super professional. He was also really helpful during the planning process. His website contains a bunch of guides for planning the ceremony and reception and whoever I had questions he always got back to me right away. He also did the music for my ceremony and it was spectacular!
    Natalie Married on 08/06/2017

Chris Koval is very knowledgeable and professional. My wife and I hired his company Future Sounds to be the DJ at our wedding. Chris’s expertise in the field made the planning very easy. We provided Chris a short list of requested songs and he was able to create a full playlist for the wedding from our suggestions that blended nicely with our requests. We didn’t make this easy on him; we had requests that included multiple Jazz songs, Nine Inch Nails, a German lager song and the Knight Rider theme song. Chris also used up lights for the venue that really enhanced the look of the venue. We had multiple compliments from our guests on his ability as a DJ from song selection to professionalism. We highly recommend Chris Koval from Future Sounds for any special event that requires a DJ.
    Anna Married on 06/24/2017
    Chris was truly fantastic! He made our wedding so much fun, and was amazing when it came to interacting with the crowd and making sure everyone was having a good time! He made sure that we got exactly what we wanted for our music selection, and was so great to work with even though we were planning our San Antonio wedding from Oklahoma. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone looking to make their event/wedding/etc. a memorable experience! I would definitely hire him again!
    Kaleigh Married on 05/27/2017
    Chris was fantastic. He knows what he's doing, can take direction, but also makes great suggestions (including suggestions about the flow and timing of the entire evening). Since my mom and I planned my wedding ourselves, this advice was super helpful. He knew how to get the guests involved and dancing as well as how to make important announcements. During the reception, guests asked me for his info - he was that impressive. Highly recommend.
    Hannah Married on 12/30/2016
    Chris from Future Sounds is fabulous! From the beginning he was professional, organized, experienced, and made it so easy for me to plan from out of state. Future sounds did quite a few services for us including ceremony music, GOBO, reception music, and was our M.C for the night. He did a wonderful job in every category and he helped our wedding flow smoothly and beautifully. Some of our crazy friends were throwing out requests left and right and he handled it all with grace. We weren't planning on doing a garter toss. but towards the end of the night we decided to add it in and he made it seem like it was planned the whole time! He is very talented with the way he groups songs together and knew exactly what the guests wanted! Future Sounds is worth every penny.
  • I
    Ivory Married on 08/28/2016
    Chris is the best hands down, having never planned an event so big he made everything super easy. We had a country theme and while we knew the direction we wanted it was Chris that pulled all the music together. You honestly cant go wrong by choosing Future Sounds.
    Tara Married on 06/25/2016
    Chris Koval at FutureSounds did such a phenomenal job at our wedding! From the moment we met him at the bridal show to the end of our wedding he was wonderful to work with- Chris is professional, organized, and highly experienced! He met with my husband and I a few times when we were still in town (he even came to the walk-through with us a few months before the wedding to go over the set up and plan for the ceremony and reception- he set up the lighting for us, let us add a Gobo light, and an extra hour!) and communicated with us via email and phone after we moved to make sure that all of our questions were answered and the timing for the ceremony and reception was perfect. Chris edited the our first dance, father-daughter, and mother-son songs for us so they were at the desired length and made sure that they sounded flawlessly! He also made sure that the reception flowed smoothly and everyone was having a blast on the dance floor! Half a year later, all our friends and family are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding and what a wonderful DJ we had! If you're looking for an amazing DJ, someone who is wonderful to work with, and someone who will go above and beyond your expectations- book Future Sounds!