San Antonio, TX 78259, San Antonio, TX 78259 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 2

About At Last Entertainment

At Last Entertainment is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in San Antonio, Texas. This entertainment company has over a decade of experience in their practice of creating weddings and events that are fun, memorable, and entertaining for you and your guests. Their team is detail-oriented throughout your planning and execution process, and will ensure that couples feel calm and confident about your wedding entertainment experience.

At Last Entertainment brings fun, energetic DJ and entertainment services to weddings and events across Texas. Their main DJ meets with couples in order to help you refine the details of your wedding entertainment experience, from song selection, to your entertainment ideas, to lighting suggestions. This DJ ensures that each song of your wedding day provides a suitable backdrop to your festivities, and that your wedding playlist is thoroughly unique to you. Clients can ensure that the songs they do not wish to hear will be placed on a do-not-play lists, and At Last Entertainment will also provide karaoke services so that your guests can sing along to their favorite hits. Other DJ services include:

• Consultation

29 Reviews for At Last Entertainment

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 01/18/2020

Best of the best!

If you want a DJ who just shows up, plays music, and then leaves, then At Last is simply not for you.
    Dominic made a personal connection with every single one of my guests. I'm not kidding- by the end of the night they all felt like they had a new best friend. He kept our dance floor packed and played every guest request (but he always asked if I was okay with it). Every single person got up to dance. He played something for everyone! During the reception, people kept asking us where we found him and telling us how amazing they thought he is. He really knows how to bring out the party, but honestly that is not even the best part.
    In the last almost year of wedding planning, Dominic was our go-to person for any/all questions, so of course when At Last started offering Event Planning, we quickly signed up. Serena was a lifesaver. From the planning stages to actual wedding day, everything was so organized, and they both really took the time to get to know us and our vision for our wedding. We knew we could breathe knowing they were on our team.
    I've always heard brides say that they didn't even get to eat on their wedding day because they had a million other things to do, but for me it was the exact opposite. There was nothing I could do because the At Last Team had it all taken care of.
    You can tell that without a doubt, they love what they do. They made our wedding day even better than we could have imagined.
    Dominic and Serena, thank you for going above and beyond for us. We truly can't thank you enough.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Jordyn · Married on 11/09/2019

Best dj in sa area!

By far the BEST DJ you can have at your wedding or event. We used Dominic a little over a month ago for my wedding and I am still hearing compliments from our guests on how much fun they had. Dominic had a pre-wedding meeting with my (now husband) & I to ensure he knew what we were looking for and everyone was on the same page. You can not go wrong choosing At Last Entertainment...he not only did my wedding, but also 2 of my older sisters weddings. So, trust me when I say he is a phenomenal DJ!!! I did not want a wedding like my sisters (although I love them, I wanted something of my own) & Dominic was not short of providing exactly the type of music and vibe we asked for. He keeps it classy while also being funny and drawing the crowd out on the dance floor. Our dance floor was NEVER empty and ALWAYS had happy, dancing people on it, including myself! CHOOSE AT LAST ENTERTAINMENT... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Sent on 12/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

At Last Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 900.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Lasting Impressions by Design Wedding Planners

We LOVE working with At Last Entertainment! Dominic is funny and engaging. He works closely with his clients to make sure they are happy and enjoying the evening! He is super easy to work with and fun to boot! The great thing I have noticed while working with Dominic is that when he sees changes in the level of excitement, he is quick to modify the music to keep the energy up and going! I HIGHLY recommend At Last Entertainment to my clients when they are looking for a DJ for their events! At Last Entertainment is a great choice!!

• San Antonio, TX 78259 San Antonio, TX, 78259 See on map
    210-880-3491 (Phone number)
    Location of (At Last Entertainment)