9185, San Antonio, TX 78266 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment

About Northern Lights

My name is Fran Badrak owner and operator of Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment (DKA Productions LLC). I am a DJ and musician who performs frequently in the San Antonio-Boerne-Austin area. Our specialties include wedding ceremonies, receptions parties and cooperate events. I am often recommended to couples planning their weddings and receptions. I am a professionally-trained musician/DJ who offers highly-personalized services to couples who desire the ideal musical touch for their wedding ceremonies and/or receptions. The services Northern Lights (DKA Productions LLC) offers includes ceremony music both live and recorded, DJ reception, Live Music (Sax and Piano) for Cocktail/Dinner and custom LED wireless up-lighting. Our DJ staff of Myself, Zac, Kevin and Russell are all highly trained to offer our clients the best service and musical entertainment.

Our individual and package DJ services include the following:

1. Emcee the event –Making announcements and introductions.
  2. Provide wireless microphone for speeches and toast.
  3. Customize play list for your event.
  4. Consultation to help with planning the music for your event.
  5. Pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail, dinner and reception music

Please visit my web site at www.musicbynl.com for more information about Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment. There are 140 reviews posted on Wedding Wire for you to read.

Northern Lights DJ and Live Music (DKA Productions LLC) is proud to announce that we have been awarded the Wedding Wire "Couples' Choice Award 2018”,"Couples' Choice Award 2017”, "Couples' Choice Award 2016” San Antonio Weddings "Bride Favorite 2015" Wedding Wire "Couples' Choice Award 2015” " "Couples' Choice Award 2014 , voted Wedding Wire "Bride's Choice 2013." We have also been Wedding Wire Rated for 2012 and 2011 .

Follow Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment on

195ed480ac5e1b8b 1380765796659 9413981020114148608302085091784n

• Videos 1

141 Reviews for Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment

Taylor · Married on 08/17/2018

I had the BEST experience working with Fran! I was so worried about picking the right music for my wedding. When I originally sent my requests to Fran, he got back to me very quickly and made sure I had covered all song selections. Nothing was forgotten! And when the big day was upon us, Fran made sure to double check all songs with me - and he had made all the accommodations I had asked for! He played the music perfectly for the ceremony, and at the reception he made sure that the crowd was having a great time!

Long Story short, Fran is extremely professional and worth every penny (especially considering that he is very reasonably priced!). I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Mayson · Married on 07/12/2018

He was SUPER helpful & was very flexible with requests or changes in the timeline on the spot! Made our night perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2018

Fran was fantastic! So professional and easy to work with. He listened to what I wanted, and helped make our wedding a family friendly and elegant atmosphere. :)

Sent on 06/06/2018

Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00

• Lisa On Location Photography
    Lisa On Location Photography Wedding Photographers

Northern Lights is my favorite DJ to work with. Always fun and knows how to engage a crowd.

• iLove Wedding & Event Design
    iLove Wedding & Event Design Wedding Planners

Northern Lights is an awesome choice for music & entertainment at any wedding or event! They have great versatility between being able to DJ, play Live Music, and also provide lighting -- they have it all & do a great job in EVERY area! I recommend & use Northern Lights with many of my brides & everyone is always SO happy and grateful at the end of the night because they do such an exceptional job! They are great to work with & provide every event with a seamless flow of great music, live entertainment, & lighting.

• The Milestone | Boerne
    The Milestone | Boerne Barn & Farm Weddings

Northern Lights DJ was out for our first wedding reception. They took the time to come out prior to the wedding to make sure everything was ready to go for that day. Thank you Fran & Kevin for being not only great musicians, but great DJ's and individuals who care about my brides.

• 9185 San Antonio, Texas, 78266 See on map