The Club at Garden Ridge

21320 Water Wood Drive, San Antonio, TX 78266 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 2 to 300
Availability Check your date

About The Club at Garden Ridge

The Club at Garden Ridge is an elegant wedding event venue located six miles northeast of San Antonio in Garden Ridge, Texas. Couples will be surrounded by beautiful grounds featuring two lakes, hundreds of oak trees and a creek bed with a stone bridge. This venue boasts over 7,000 square feet of event space, including a grand ballroom and a ceremony pavilion. The Club at Garden Ridge can accommodate both indoor and outdoor weddings in their park-like setting.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 300 guests at this waterfront venue. Their new ballroom features wood floors, open tongue and groove ceilings, stone columns and a wrap-around porch. It also features an 18-foot, built-in stone and granite bar, along with additional seating on their porch and grounds. If you're having a more intimate wedding, The Clubhouse is perfect. It contains a rock fireplace, cathedral ceilings and huge windows. Their French doors lead to a wrap-around deck. Their outdoor Ceremony Pavilion overlooks their gorgeous lakes and water fountain.

This Hill Country venue allows you exclusive use of their property the day of your wedding. They’ll provide an on-site venue coordinator to oversee your day, and plenty of complimentary parking for your guests. Additional services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Tables
  • Shuttle
  • Wheelchair accessible

Other Services
In addition to hosting both your ceremony and reception, The Club at Garden Ridge is also happy to host your rehearsal dinner. Additional events include:

• Engagement party

The Club at Garden Ridge 6
The Club at Garden Ridge 7
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 10/05/2019

From Hello to I Do, they're there every step of the way.

This is the most amazing venue! Kristi was so welcoming when I first toured and incredibly helpful in finding vendors that fit my needs. She had taken the time to really get to know my love story and my vision for the big day before I even got there. After we booked, she was still super helpful the entire time!

Our wedding day was an absolute dream come true! It started in the spacious bridal suite (although I really wish we also had a tv - boys are not the only ones that want to watch football). We took our time since we had all day to be there, and I'm really grateful they're a one wedding per day venue for that reason.

I also love how many unique places there are to get photos. We took family photos by the mantle place inside to avoid the heat, and had our first look on the reception area porch. Later, my husband and I took photos by the fountain, the gazebo, the bridge and the stream.

Lastly, the team is SO organized. I met with Kristi two weeks before to do a final runthru. Everything was laid out exactly as we had planned, and our venue coordinator was super helpful all day. Kristi even ran back to get my garter when I realized I had forgetten them! It was an absolute dream and I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Shauna

Shauna Morgan · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Day Ever!!

I spent a long time researching wedding venues to try and find the perfect place to fit the wedding I had dreamed of for so long, but the moment I stepped foot at The Club at Garden Ridge I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I had to get married there! The beautiful outdoor ceremony site and the rustic/elegant reception hall was everything we could have wanted. Kristi was wonderful to work with and really made us feel like part of The Club family! She was always available to answer questions or assist with anything we needed and brought so much positivity to the planning process. The wedding day was an absolute dream. We had the entire clubhouse to ourselves for getting ready and eating lunch. We had mimosas in the gorgeous bridal suite, and there was a ton of room for my bridal party to get ready. My husband was able to set up his Nintendo Switch to the TV in the groom’s suite to relax and hangout with his groomsmen before the wedding. The ceremony was amazing! Walking down the aisle and seeing my family in the beautiful white chairs and my husband under the pavilion is an image I will never forget. The reception hall was perfect for our 175 guests. They even had the freedom to hangout outside under the tree lights. At the end of the night, Kristi was outside helping everyone get their sparklers for the sendoff. Our wedding was the best day of our lives, and we know that is in large part due to The Club at Garden Ridge and to Kristi! We are so thankful that we found this incredible venue!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    The Club at Garden Ridge 12
    The Club at Garden Ridge 13
    The Club at Garden Ridge 14

The Club at Garden Ridge FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,350.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,350.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,350.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 3,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up

• 21320 Water Wood Drive San Antonio, 78266 See on map