Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment Reviews

141 | San Antonio, TX

141 Reviews for Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment

141 Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment Reviews

Taylor · Married on 08/17/2018

I had the BEST experience working with Fran! I was so worried about picking the right music for my wedding. When I originally sent my requests to Fran, he got back to me very quickly and made sure I had covered all song selections. Nothing was forgotten! And when the big day was upon us, Fran made sure to double check all songs with me - and he had made all the accommodations I had asked for! He played the music perfectly for the ceremony, and at the reception he made sure that the crowd was having a great time!

Long Story short, Fran is extremely professional and worth every penny (especially considering that he is very reasonably priced!). I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Mayson · Married on 07/12/2018

He was SUPER helpful & was very flexible with requests or changes in the timeline on the spot! Made our night perfect!

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2018

Fran was fantastic! So professional and easy to work with. He listened to what I wanted, and helped make our wedding a family friendly and elegant atmosphere. :)

David · Married on 04/27/2018

Fran of Northern Lights is a very talented musician! He played a song that we had requested that originates from Peru (btw, my wife is from Peru). All we had prior to his performance was a version of the song played by someone on YouTube and some random sheet music for the song (we weren't even sure if this was the same version as the YouTube video version) and he made it happen! He also ran the music for our entire wedding and narrated some of the events during the reception. Fran was always open to meeting up and talking about our vision of the wedding which was very helpful. We would highly recommend Fran to DJ/Play live music for your event since he keeps it classy and is always on top of things!

Haley · Married on 03/17/2018

Fran was a pleasure to work with. As an ovwhelmed bride, he made choosing music so easy and he was so fun to work with. My guests loved the playlist and the energy he brought to the dance floor.

Katherine · Married on 12/30/2017

Im very happy with Fran and Russel. Russel was my DJ during the wedding and he did a FANTASTIC job. He had my EXTENSIVE list of songs that I had requested prepared and ready for the wedding. I had a short song that I wanted for the walk down the aisle and they were able to loop it so that it was a continuous piece. I had a lot of specific requests that he followed through with exactly! I got a lot of compliments on the music choices. Even when my guest requested songs or styles I had not mentioned earlier, Russel was able to accommodate my guests and their requests. And they are priced very reasonably! Thank you so much for being AWESOME!

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/17/2017

As a professional in the wedding industry, I have worked with countless DJ services. When it came time to select entertainment for my own wedding, there was no doubt that Northern Lights would be my DJ. Fran was incredible!!! He worked with us every step of the way to create a custom and unique playlist. Fran and Kevin also played live for our cocktail hour and it was a hit! The professionalism that they brought to the planning process made for an exceptional experience! I will recommend Northern Lights time and time again! Thank you for taking my wedding to a whole new level!

Jessica · Married on 10/31/2017

He was very professional and everyone has a blast !

Cindy · Married on 10/27/2017

Northern lights provided outdoor ceremony music, live saxophone and piano music during dinner, and DJ music during the reception and dancing. I would highly recommend this company. Fran was helpful through our entire process, from signing a contract, answering all our questions, and providing exactly the music our daughter and her husband requested to fulfill the vision for their wedding. The services in every regard were exceptional, professional, and exceeded our expectations. Thank you Fran for making our daughter’s special day such a memorable one!

Genesis · Married on 09/16/2017

Fran with Northern Lights was phenomenal. He responded promptly to my emails and was very professional during our wedding. He was able to find all of our music selections which was a bonus! Thank you Fran for helping make our wedding so great!

• User6377844 · 1+ year ago

I was extremely happy with the service we received from Fran! We had a fairly unique song list, but he was able to accommodate and found all our songs! I was so happy! Fran worked with our wedding coordinator and made announcements to keep our guests informed of the current events. He helped my fiance and me to guide us through the evening along with our coordinator. All the songs that were played kept people on the dance floor! There was never a moment that the floor was empty! I would highly recommend!

Juliann · Married on 05/13/2017

Russell was great, he kept the guests dancing and was awesome to work with. All of our unique song requests were played even when I figured they wouldn't have the songs. Fran was super helpful before the wedding and answered all questions we had! We highly reccomend this dj!

Mariah · Married on 05/13/2017

Northern lights dj did a fantastic job with my wedding. I was not sure on timing or what really goes on Fran walked us through step by step. The live music was amazing during the ceremony. I wouldn't change a thing. These guys are definitely the DJ to choose for your special event.

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2017

Fran was beyond helpful and accommodating for our wedding! He was very thorough and patient with us since we kept changing music types and songs, but he let us incorporate our own band for a few songs and got a good feel for the crowd and added in his own music too! Everyone loved it! He also discounted the price for us since we used his daughter, Mandie Badrak, as our Day-Of-Coordinator! I would definitely recommend Fran and Northern Lights DJ to anyone I know who is getting married!

Shannon · Married on 03/13/2017

Zack provided spectacular music for both our ceremony and reception. He found all of our special requests and the requests from our guests during the reception. Everyone had an amazing time!

Daniel · Married on 11/19/2016

We are still receiving compliments about the music at my daughter's wedding. I recommend northern lights to anyone planning an event that needs DJ or live music.

Caitlin · Married on 11/18/2016

Fran was so awesome! He was professional and his service was great! He did an excellent job helping keep the wedding on track announcing the cake cutting, dances, exit, etc...Additionally, he did an excellent job selecting music based on preferences. He also worked on having a piano version of the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to made for us. It was a wonderful gift!

Dilshan · Married on 11/05/2016

Fran, of Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment, was extremely wonderful to work with. He was quite accommodating to our needs and requests, hence making it stress free. Fran was able to work with my client's budget, and went above and beyond to make their special day a memorable one.

Fran provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner reception, and for the dance portion of the wedding, I planned and coordinated.

For the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner reception, Fran did a live music segment during the reception, where he played the saxophone, along with the pianist. The live music was definitely a wonderful touch!

For the dance part of the ceremony, Fran had put together a fantastic playlist based on the client's needs and kept everyone entertained and dancing till the end!

Fran also provided LED Up Lighting for the event, which helped create a beautiful ambience and mood, and accentuated the decor.

Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment is always my first choice for entertainment for my events, and highly recommend.

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2016

Northern Lights was the best! Fran is so professional! He responds quickly to emails and phone calls and is priced reasonably for everything we got in our package. He also played the saxophone during cocktail hour and dinner! Everyone loved the music! We are so happy we chose Fran and Northern Lights!

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2016

Northern Lights was great! People were on the dance floor all night, we all had a blast. He also plays the saxophone, which was perfect for our cocktail hour. He will play any kind or range of music. Completely professional and very experienced. We are so happy we chose Northern Lights!

They were very helpful and kind! Had a phenomenal DJ that worked well with us and was naturally gifted.

Danielle · Married on 06/11/2016

Fran was wonderful and easy to communicate with. He exceeded all of our expectations and was extremely helpful during the wedding planning process. We could not have had the wedding we did without him. The music is still the most talked about part of our wedding! We also loved the uplighting he provided -- it really helped to set the mood in an otherwise bare ballroom. Would absolutely recommend!

cindy · Married on 06/10/2016

Fran is AMAZING and EASY to work with.

Stefan · Married on 06/09/2016

They made our night amazing!! The live music was absolutely incredible and everyone really enjoyed it. Will definitely use their service again for any future events that we may plan!!

We used Fran's services for my daughter's wedding. He was fabulous! I highly recommend his services.