Northern Lights DJ and Live Music Entertainment Reviews

• Pamela

Pamela S · Married on 12/29/2019

Best DJ & prof musicians for your wedding

Fran, with Norther Lights, was amazing -
    We enjoyed his DJ skills and the added service of live music during the start of our reception was exceptional. Touch of class & a whole lot of fun!!! Great service & went off without a hitch.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Bailey · Married on 12/28/2019

Fran is great!

Fran from Northern Lights was easy to communicate with, no fuss, and gave us a perfect night. We barely left the dance floor!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Stephanie · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing DJ

We met Northern Lights at the Milestone open house and my dad fell in love with them right away because he knew how to play the saxophone. Needless to say we had the saxophone during our cocktail hour and everyone enjoyed it. The music list was perfect, very up to day, and they also knew how to keep the crowd going. Couldn’t have chosen better DJ! Thank y’all so much for helping me celebrate my special day!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Teena

Teena White · Married on 10/19/2019

Set the perfect tempo!

We LOVE Russell! He kept our wedding reception at the perfect pace of fun! We had a great time! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Logan Merrill · Married on 09/13/2019

Northern Lights DJ

Pick Northern Lights DJ for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!! Music was the last thing my husband and I picked out for our wedding, and Fran was extremely quick to respond to our questions via email. We gave him our final list less than a week before we were married, and Fran was accommodating to any changes we decided to make. He also has a very classy/professional look that a lot of DJs lack. He kept people dancing all night! We couldn’t be happier with his services!

Kassidy Sibrel · Married on 09/07/2019

Best dj around!

Northern Lights is by far the best DJ around!! Fran is amazing to work with. Questions were answered immediately and he was always incredibly helpful. My husband and I hired Northern Lights for our wedding and could not have been happier!! The music they played was perfect. We’ve gotten tons of compliments that are music was awesome and our guests loved dancing all night! Northern Lights truly helped make our wedding so special! If we could give them 10 stars, we absolutely would!!

Loretta Leonard · Married on 07/13/2019

Professional but tons of fun!

Best DJ around. Fran listened to what we wanted and followed through exactly as promised. Everyone there commented on how professional and fun they were. Thanks again for a great evening!

Jkelley · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome experience, very kind! Guests enjoyed the music!

Awesome experience, very kind! Guests enjoyed the music!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Teddy James · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Renewal

Went out of his way to use a version of our individual dance song that had the proper speed for our dance ability. His narration throughout the night was simply excellent.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Taylor · Married on 08/17/2018

I had the BEST experience working with Fran! I was so worried about picking the right music for my wedding. When I originally sent my requests to Fran, he got back to me very quickly and made sure I had covered all song selections. Nothing was forgotten! And when the big day was upon us, Fran made sure to double check all songs with me - and he had made all the accommodations I had asked for! He played the music perfectly for the ceremony, and at the reception he made sure that the crowd was having a great time!

Long Story short, Fran is extremely professional and worth every penny (especially considering that he is very reasonably priced!). I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Mayson · Married on 07/12/2018

He was SUPER helpful & was very flexible with requests or changes in the timeline on the spot! Made our night perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2018

Fran was fantastic! So professional and easy to work with. He listened to what I wanted, and helped make our wedding a family friendly and elegant atmosphere. :)

Sent on 06/06/2018

David · Married on 04/27/2018

Fran of Northern Lights is a very talented musician! He played a song that we had requested that originates from Peru (btw, my wife is from Peru). All we had prior to his performance was a version of the song played by someone on YouTube and some random sheet music for the song (we weren't even sure if this was the same version as the YouTube video version) and he made it happen! He also ran the music for our entire wedding and narrated some of the events during the reception. Fran was always open to meeting up and talking about our vision of the wedding which was very helpful. We would highly recommend Fran to DJ/Play live music for your event since he keeps it classy and is always on top of things!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Haley · Married on 03/17/2018

Fran was a pleasure to work with. As an ovwhelmed bride, he made choosing music so easy and he was so fun to work with. My guests loved the playlist and the energy he brought to the dance floor.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Katherine · Married on 12/30/2017

Im very happy with Fran and Russel. Russel was my DJ during the wedding and he did a FANTASTIC job. He had my EXTENSIVE list of songs that I had requested prepared and ready for the wedding. I had a short song that I wanted for the walk down the aisle and they were able to loop it so that it was a continuous piece. I had a lot of specific requests that he followed through with exactly! I got a lot of compliments on the music choices. Even when my guest requested songs or styles I had not mentioned earlier, Russel was able to accommodate my guests and their requests. And they are priced very reasonably! Thank you so much for being AWESOME!

Sent on 01/04/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/17/2017

As a professional in the wedding industry, I have worked with countless DJ services. When it came time to select entertainment for my own wedding, there was no doubt that Northern Lights would be my DJ. Fran was incredible!!! He worked with us every step of the way to create a custom and unique playlist. Fran and Kevin also played live for our cocktail hour and it was a hit! The professionalism that they brought to the planning process made for an exceptional experience! I will recommend Northern Lights time and time again! Thank you for taking my wedding to a whole new level!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/31/2017

He was very professional and everyone has a blast !

Sent on 11/07/2017

Cindy · Married on 10/27/2017

Northern lights provided outdoor ceremony music, live saxophone and piano music during dinner, and DJ music during the reception and dancing. I would highly recommend this company. Fran was helpful through our entire process, from signing a contract, answering all our questions, and providing exactly the music our daughter and her husband requested to fulfill the vision for their wedding. The services in every regard were exceptional, professional, and exceeded our expectations. Thank you Fran for making our daughter’s special day such a memorable one!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Genesis · Married on 09/16/2017

Fran with Northern Lights was phenomenal. He responded promptly to my emails and was very professional during our wedding. He was able to find all of our music selections which was a bonus! Thank you Fran for helping make our wedding so great!

Sent on 09/29/2017

I was extremely happy with the service we received from Fran! We had a fairly unique song list, but he was able to accommodate and found all our songs! I was so happy! Fran worked with our wedding coordinator and made announcements to keep our guests informed of the current events. He helped my fiance and me to guide us through the evening along with our coordinator. All the songs that were played kept people on the dance floor! There was never a moment that the floor was empty! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Juliann · Married on 05/13/2017

Russell was great, he kept the guests dancing and was awesome to work with. All of our unique song requests were played even when I figured they wouldn't have the songs. Fran was super helpful before the wedding and answered all questions we had! We highly reccomend this dj!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Mariah · Married on 05/13/2017

Northern lights dj did a fantastic job with my wedding. I was not sure on timing or what really goes on Fran walked us through step by step. The live music was amazing during the ceremony. I wouldn't change a thing. These guys are definitely the DJ to choose for your special event.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2017

Fran was beyond helpful and accommodating for our wedding! He was very thorough and patient with us since we kept changing music types and songs, but he let us incorporate our own band for a few songs and got a good feel for the crowd and added in his own music too! Everyone loved it! He also discounted the price for us since we used his daughter, Mandie Badrak, as our Day-Of-Coordinator! I would definitely recommend Fran and Northern Lights DJ to anyone I know who is getting married!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Shannon · Married on 03/13/2017

Zack provided spectacular music for both our ceremony and reception. He found all of our special requests and the requests from our guests during the reception. Everyone had an amazing time!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Daniel · Married on 11/19/2016

We are still receiving compliments about the music at my daughter's wedding. I recommend northern lights to anyone planning an event that needs DJ or live music.

Sent on 12/12/2016