At Last Entertainment Reviews

37 | San Antonio, TX

37 Reviews for At Last Entertainment

Cody D. · Married on 03/13/2021

Great customer service

Susy was the DJ for our wedding and we absolutely adored her! Both she and the owner, Dominic, were very responsive and made sure we were all on the same page from day one. Very competitive pricing in the San Antonio area as well. Easily one of our favorite vendors to work with for our special day, highly recommended.

Sent on 03/24/2021
  • Journey

Journey K. · Married on 03/13/2021

DJ Jimmy was equally professional and flexible

DJ Jimmy was very professional and attenitve to our requests and direction. But most impressive was his spot on responses to requests for atmosphere changes the night of. You never know how you or your family will feel on that day until you get there, and Jimmy was able to deliver everytime we mentioned a desire for a different tone for different parts of the night. If you need announcments done, don't worry about a script if you don't want to, Jimmy will have your back. Amazing and professional improve skills.

Sent on 04/03/2021

Marcela R. · Married on 02/26/2021

Best dj ever!

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding day was hiring Dominic! We met him in person for the first time on our wedding day (meetings had always been zoom) and it felt like we had known each other forever. He fit right in with my crazy family, everyone was raving about how awesome he was. He kept the party going and had all of us on the dance floor all night! plus, we were able to hire him and photobooth 5050 together which was also a hit! 10/10! Thanks again, Dominic! You were such a big part of why our night was so fun and special!

Sent on 03/09/2021
  • Miriam

Miriam A. · Married on 11/15/2020

Best of the best!

If you’re looking for a DJ, stop looking!! You’ve found him. By far the best DJ you can have at your wedding. Dominic was very helpful and knew exactly what we wanted, with our first conversation we knew he was perfect for our special day. Dominic definitely kept us dancing all night long and our family was extremely happy and loved Dominic’s energy and appreciate that he joined in on the fun. I will continue recommending At Last Entertainment!!!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Jessica B. · Married on 07/11/2020

Our favorite vendors! 💗

Serena and Dominic were incredible to work with! Serena is hands down the BEST wedding coordinator a bride could ever ask for. She is the absolute easiest person to work with and she went above and beyond for us every step of the way. She made planning and hosting a wedding in the middle of COVID-19 much less stressful. Serena handled issues before we even knew about them which allowed us to truly just enjoy our wedding day and be present in the moment💗 And Dominic is easily the greatest DJ we have ever seen at an event. He will keep your guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! He also had some really fun and unique ideas for the grand entrance, garter toss, etc that were different than I have seen at other weddings. Serena and Dominic are an incredible duo and will help you pull off an event that both you and your guests will LOVE!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Connor

Connor H. · Married on 04/09/2020

Stop looking. Dominic is the one.

Stop looking. You've found it. You've found the one. You have found the best DJ in the world.

If you are fortunate enough to live in the greater San Antonio area, you would be mistaken to not chose this man to work for you. A true audiophile, Dominic feels the needs of the audience and gives the people the tunes that they want. Whether you want to party, or slow dance the night away, Dom has what you need.

If you are planning a wedding, and would like some extra help on the big day HIRE AT LAST ENTERTAINMENT. It will be one of the best decisions you will have made. He has phenomenal equipment with great sound; optional lighting if you want more of a showy feel to you r reception; he changes the mood of the music based on the needs of the room (cocktail hour Michael Buble versus Boot Scootin' Boogie for the reception); I remember he even brought me a beer and saved me from a drawn out conversation with a guest. He was a pseudo, day-of coordinator.

He is also a veteran in our United States Army. I have met him only a handful of times, but I think of him as a friend. He was a huge positive force on the best day of my life. Dominic, if you ever read this, thank you so much. We did not tip you enough. Can't wait for the next party.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Brittany W. · Married on 03/08/2020

Dominic is Amazing

If you don't hire Dominic at At Last Entertainment as your DJ....you're missing out. Choosing him to be our DJ was one of the best decisions we made. Dominic was extremely helpful and most importantly, fun! You can genuinely tell he LOVES what he does and he wants to make the wedding a good time. He joins in on the fun and has some great ideas for making sure that dance floor never empties. I have already recommended Dominic to several of my newly engaged friends!!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Joanna

Joanna Z. · Married on 02/27/2020

Party all night long!

Dominic was just phenomenal! He took care of all of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music and microphone needs. We had a small wedding and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long, even the older folks! He played our favorite music and listened to our needs. Such a great experience, so professional, and his energy is just out of this world and perfect for a wedding full of love!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Caroline T. · Married on 01/25/2020

Danced the night away!

Dominic was a real joy to work with. He really does appreciate your music selections and will do his best to make sure everyone has a wonderful time. We had decided to play musical scores from motion pictures throughout dinner and the selections he picked were a hit amongst our guests. Everyone really enjoyed that and reminisced on their favorite movie.
    I had picked music that I could only find on YouTube for our ceremony, and Dominic was able to get it for us.
    Dominic is a one of a kind, and I’d recommend him ten times over. His kindness and bubbly personality brought character and laughter and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Jessica · Married on 01/18/2020

Best of the best!

If you want a DJ who just shows up, plays music, and then leaves, then At Last is simply not for you.
    Dominic made a personal connection with every single one of my guests. I'm not kidding- by the end of the night they all felt like they had a new best friend. He kept our dance floor packed and played every guest request (but he always asked if I was okay with it). Every single person got up to dance. He played something for everyone! During the reception, people kept asking us where we found him and telling us how amazing they thought he is. He really knows how to bring out the party, but honestly that is not even the best part.
    In the last almost year of wedding planning, Dominic was our go-to person for any/all questions, so of course when At Last started offering Event Planning, we quickly signed up. Serena was a lifesaver. From the planning stages to actual wedding day, everything was so organized, and they both really took the time to get to know us and our vision for our wedding. We knew we could breathe knowing they were on our team.
    I've always heard brides say that they didn't even get to eat on their wedding day because they had a million other things to do, but for me it was the exact opposite. There was nothing I could do because the At Last Team had it all taken care of.
    You can tell that without a doubt, they love what they do. They made our wedding day even better than we could have imagined.
    Dominic and Serena, thank you for going above and beyond for us. We truly can't thank you enough.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Jordyn · Married on 11/09/2019

Best dj in sa area!

By far the BEST DJ you can have at your wedding or event. We used Dominic a little over a month ago for my wedding and I am still hearing compliments from our guests on how much fun they had. Dominic had a pre-wedding meeting with my (now husband) & I to ensure he knew what we were looking for and everyone was on the same page. You can not go wrong choosing At Last Entertainment...he not only did my wedding, but also 2 of my older sisters weddings. So, trust me when I say he is a phenomenal DJ!!! I did not want a wedding like my sisters (although I love them, I wanted something of my own) & Dominic was not short of providing exactly the type of music and vibe we asked for. He keeps it classy while also being funny and drawing the crowd out on the dance floor. Our dance floor was NEVER empty and ALWAYS had happy, dancing people on it, including myself! CHOOSE AT LAST ENTERTAINMENT... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Jessica C. · Married on 11/03/2019

Kept the Party Going

Dominic was amazing! We loved working with him and are so glad to have him DJ our wedding. Even at the planning meeting he brought the energy and positivity. We loved all his suggestions. I was shocked he got all of our guest on the dance floor with us for the sweetheart dance. We loved our final dance just the two of us, while our guest were lighting their sparklers. He made the reception look beautiful with up-lighting. We are so over the moon and appreciative. We loved seeing all of our family and friends on the dance floor.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Lisette

Lisette G. · Married on 08/31/2019

Energetic and great DJ!

Dominic is an amazing DJ!
    He suggested a meeting before the wedding to review songs and answer questions. He was super helpful, giving us ideas, asking us questions, answering our questions. He was quick to respond by text or email .
    The night of the wedding he communicated with the planner and us or other major players in the wedding, like father of the bride and people giving toasts, to help everything flow seamlessly. Dominic and his assistant were wonderful, they read the crowd and kept the dance floor full all night! I honestly feel we were blessed to find him as our DJ, I can’t imagine the reception/dance being any more fun than it was!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 06/29/2019

Best DJ and Wedding Coordinator Duo

We first had the pleasure of meeting Serena when she was our event coordinator. She introduced us to her husband Dominic, who we instantly clicked with and liked soo much that we asked him to be our officiant. As circumstances would have it, Serena took on the role of wedding coordinator when she shifted her focus to At Last Entertainment full-time. We were so lucky to have them both as our wedding support system. They really made our wedding day very special and effortless. We were able to just relax and enjoy the day knowing our wedding was in capable hands.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn G. · Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ!!!

Dominic was AMAZING! He made our wedding day so much fun!!! Anytime my husband and I or our families talk about the wedding, someone always mentions how great Dominic was. He interacted with the crowd, played music for all generations, and kept the party going all night! He also had great suggestions as far as song selection and even ways to make the traditional garter toss more fun. He was great to work with – always responsive and wanting to ensure we got we wanted. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and will 100% recommend him to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Amber · Married on 04/05/2019

Just say YES to At Last Entertainment!

At Last Entertainment is an absolute must! Dom is so amazing and a true professional. He kept the party going all night but also made sure we were always taken care of. We had the most perfect night and i truly believe it was due to the most amazing vendor team ever! Thank you thank you thank you At Last Entertainment for everything!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Vi-An · Married on 03/31/2019

More than a DJ! The best!

Dominic was the BEST! My now husband found him based on his awesome website and when we talked to him on the phone he was so committed and friendly that we booked him! He went above and beyond with a pre meeting going through details we never had to think of. He also spent countless hours helping us with our surprise first dance fun medley mash-up with over 10 songs! At the event he was professional, helped us pull off our surprise first dance, and did not miss a beat. He came early and was there to support other parts of the night (had a tissue handy when the groom had a bloody nose right before the ceremony, and rocked a baby back to sleep!) who knew we were getting more than just a DJ! We’d recommend Dominic to everyone!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Krystle M. · Married on 03/09/2019

Look no further!

If your looking for the BEST DJ is San Antonio, look no further! There is no explaining how above and beyond At last Entertainment will go for you! They get your dance floor packed all night, have your guest talking about how much they enjoyed the music for days after, and provide so much support for the bride and groom. We honestly cant thank At Last Entertainment enough for helping us with our special day! I can promise from the bottom of my heart, if you book At Last Entertainment you wont be disappointed at all! so thank you again for not being just another vendor at our wedding, thank you for creating a bond we will always chairish!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Marissa · Married on 02/17/2019

Best DJ Ever for Your Best Day Ever

Dominic is awesome!! I can't say enough good things about him. He is so organized and detail oriented. He wants to make sure the music he plays reflects the couple and will be meaningful for them. He kept everyone dancing and had great energy the whole night. He is just an all around nice guy and fun to be around. So many of our guests came up to me at the end of the night praising Dominic, both as a DJ and as a person. He was a joy to work with from start to finish, responsive and enthusiastic. We love him and are so happy we chose him for our wedding day!!

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa M. · Married on 02/16/2019

Great communication, great DJ’ing!

We booked Dominic after meeting him at a wedding fair. Right off the bat we could tell that he loved his job and was going to be an enthusiastic, helpful DJ. After our first meeting he gave us some packets to fill out with what songs we wanted for what parts, and what songs we didn’t want played, with a ton of recommendations for each thing. It made it way easier having that to go off of. He’s extremely organized, and made the actual wedding day go great. He make sure everything was on track, and made sure along the way to give us updates and ask if we still wanted to go with everything as planned. I believe 100% he helped alleviate wedding day stress and would 100% go with him again if I am ever in need of another DJ. I had
    multiple people tell me how wonderful he was at the reception. Thank you Dominic!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Tyler P. · Married on 12/31/2018

Incredible!

Thank you so much! I don't usually write reviews but I'll make an exception as DJ Dominic did an incredible job with our wedding. The communication, planning and advise was perfect and made for an incredible night! We weren't easy to plan for since there were a lot of last minute changes we added but it didnt phase Dominic and the night went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend Dominic for any wedding or event as he did a phenomenal job as he was very professional and personable to work with from start to finish.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Nathan H. · Married on 11/24/2018

6/5 stars!

My wife and I could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding last month! We came across At Last Entertainment a few years ago at our friends wedding. We had such a blast at their wedding that when it came time for my wife and I to plan ours, we knew we had to have At Last Entertainment! Dominic did such an amazing job. He played great music and kept the party going on all night long. We didn’t want it to end! Four weeks later, my wife and I are still getting compliments from friends and family about how our DJ did such a fantastic job. My wife thinks I’m joking about throwing a 5 year wedding anniversary and booking At Last Entertainment for it, but it’s going to happen!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/27/2018

Fun & Professional DJ

My now wife and I were lucky to meet Dominic from At Last while he was DJing a friends' wedding, where he was cycling through a variety of songs trying to lure guests away from the bar and lawn games and onto the dance floor. We were immediately impressed with his dedication to ensuring that everyone had an enjoyable night, especially the bride and groom. We knew then that our search for a DJ was going to be brief. After a few unprofessional meetings with other DJs in the area, we decided not to waste any more time and locked Dominic in for our October wedding in Austin and we could not have made a better choice. Not only was Dominic everything we saw in action at the first wedding but he was also very helpful in planning the timeline of the big night and made sure everything went smoothly all night long. He even made the trip to Austin from San Antonio for our Wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 10/20/2018

#1 thing I heard from my wedding guests: "You had an awesome DJ."

#1 thing I heard from my wedding guests: "You had an awesome DJ."

Dominic is everything you could ever want in a DJ and more. I've been to weddings where the DJ just plays the music... that's not Dominic. He will be the heart and personality of your wedding. Always punctual, always in an upbeat mood, always professional, and always listening to YOUR vision for your big day.

We met a week before the wedding, and he was sweet as can be. He didn't just ask basic questions, but really took the time to get to know us so that our music would reflect us accurately on our big day. We also had a nice chat about parenting and our mutual love for soccer. And oh boy did he have some great ideas. My favorite: using the NFL Sunday football theme song during the garter toss to get those guys out on the dance floor. Such a fun and a thoughtful moment that left a big impact on our guests.

Dominic went about and beyond the call of duty for our wedding and he will for yours too. I'm actually sad the wedding is over and we don't get to see him anymore.
    Thank you, Dominic, for killing it as our DJ. -Love the Bride, Groom, parents, and ALL our guests.

We're so honored to have had you as our DJ at our wedding last weekend!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

My family, friends and myself seriously can’t say enough amazing things about Dominic from At Last Entertainment! We love him and he was truly better than anything we could have asked for! I met him at the wedding fair and instantly was drawn to his charismatic and funny personality. Dominic was by our side every step of the way. He was extremely professional, organized and always available for questions and recommendations. I have to add that he definitely played a bigger role than just our DJ...He kinda became our wedding coordinator and I couldn’t be more thankful for him. He helped us create our outline for the music, which in turn helped create the outline for our wedding day. From the moment he arrived, he was willing to help us and our photographer when needed and he kept everything moving along smoothly. On top of that, he kept the music going! I really loved that he went off the vibe of our guests...he would change things up or play more of a certain genre of music when necessary to keep the dancing and party alive. Dominic is just the best! I know when searching for a DJ there are tons of options available but Dominic is a rare find. I highly, highly, highly recommend! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/26/2018