At Last Entertainment Reviews

At Last Entertainment 4
  • Lisette

Lisette Grace · Married on 08/31/2019

Energetic and great DJ!

Dominic is an amazing DJ!
    He suggested a meeting before the wedding to review songs and answer questions. He was super helpful, giving us ideas, asking us questions, answering our questions. He was quick to respond by text or email .
    The night of the wedding he communicated with the planner and us or other major players in the wedding, like father of the bride and people giving toasts, to help everything flow seamlessly. Dominic and his assistant were wonderful, they read the crowd and kept the dance floor full all night! I honestly feel we were blessed to find him as our DJ, I can’t imagine the reception/dance being any more fun than it was!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 06/29/2019

Best DJ and Wedding Coordinator Duo

We first had the pleasure of meeting Serena when she was our event coordinator. She introduced us to her husband Dominic, who we instantly clicked with and liked soo much that we asked him to be our officiant. As circumstances would have it, Serena took on the role of wedding coordinator when she shifted her focus to At Last Entertainment full-time. We were so lucky to have them both as our wedding support system. They really made our wedding day very special and effortless. We were able to just relax and enjoy the day knowing our wedding was in capable hands.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Gregory · Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ!!!

Dominic was AMAZING! He made our wedding day so much fun!!! Anytime my husband and I or our families talk about the wedding, someone always mentions how great Dominic was. He interacted with the crowd, played music for all generations, and kept the party going all night! He also had great suggestions as far as song selection and even ways to make the traditional garter toss more fun. He was great to work with – always responsive and wanting to ensure we got we wanted. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and will 100% recommend him to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Amber · Married on 04/05/2019

Just say YES to At Last Entertainment!

At Last Entertainment is an absolute must! Dom is so amazing and a true professional. He kept the party going all night but also made sure we were always taken care of. We had the most perfect night and i truly believe it was due to the most amazing vendor team ever! Thank you thank you thank you At Last Entertainment for everything!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Vi-An · Married on 03/31/2019

More than a DJ! The best!

Dominic was the BEST! My now husband found him based on his awesome website and when we talked to him on the phone he was so committed and friendly that we booked him! He went above and beyond with a pre meeting going through details we never had to think of. He also spent countless hours helping us with our surprise first dance fun medley mash-up with over 10 songs! At the event he was professional, helped us pull off our surprise first dance, and did not miss a beat. He came early and was there to support other parts of the night (had a tissue handy when the groom had a bloody nose right before the ceremony, and rocked a baby back to sleep!) who knew we were getting more than just a DJ! We’d recommend Dominic to everyone!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Marissa · Married on 02/17/2019

Best DJ Ever for Your Best Day Ever

Dominic is awesome!! I can't say enough good things about him. He is so organized and detail oriented. He wants to make sure the music he plays reflects the couple and will be meaningful for them. He kept everyone dancing and had great energy the whole night. He is just an all around nice guy and fun to be around. So many of our guests came up to me at the end of the night praising Dominic, both as a DJ and as a person. He was a joy to work with from start to finish, responsive and enthusiastic. We love him and are so happy we chose him for our wedding day!!

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa Muller · Married on 02/16/2019

Great communication, great DJ’ing!

We booked Dominic after meeting him at a wedding fair. Right off the bat we could tell that he loved his job and was going to be an enthusiastic, helpful DJ. After our first meeting he gave us some packets to fill out with what songs we wanted for what parts, and what songs we didn’t want played, with a ton of recommendations for each thing. It made it way easier having that to go off of. He’s extremely organized, and made the actual wedding day go great. He make sure everything was on track, and made sure along the way to give us updates and ask if we still wanted to go with everything as planned. I believe 100% he helped alleviate wedding day stress and would 100% go with him again if I am ever in need of another DJ. I had
    multiple people tell me how wonderful he was at the reception. Thank you Dominic!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Tyler C Poynton · Married on 12/31/2018

Incredible!

Thank you so much! I don't usually write reviews but I'll make an exception as DJ Dominic did an incredible job with our wedding. The communication, planning and advise was perfect and made for an incredible night! We weren't easy to plan for since there were a lot of last minute changes we added but it didnt phase Dominic and the night went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend Dominic for any wedding or event as he did a phenomenal job as he was very professional and personable to work with from start to finish.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Nathan Hilliard & Sadie Hilliard · Married on 11/24/2018

6/5 stars!

My wife and I could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding last month! We came across At Last Entertainment a few years ago at our friends wedding. We had such a blast at their wedding that when it came time for my wife and I to plan ours, we knew we had to have At Last Entertainment! Dominic did such an amazing job. He played great music and kept the party going on all night long. We didn’t want it to end! Four weeks later, my wife and I are still getting compliments from friends and family about how our DJ did such a fantastic job. My wife thinks I’m joking about throwing a 5 year wedding anniversary and booking At Last Entertainment for it, but it’s going to happen!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/27/2018

Fun & Professional DJ

My now wife and I were lucky to meet Dominic from At Last while he was DJing a friends' wedding, where he was cycling through a variety of songs trying to lure guests away from the bar and lawn games and onto the dance floor. We were immediately impressed with his dedication to ensuring that everyone had an enjoyable night, especially the bride and groom. We knew then that our search for a DJ was going to be brief. After a few unprofessional meetings with other DJs in the area, we decided not to waste any more time and locked Dominic in for our October wedding in Austin and we could not have made a better choice. Not only was Dominic everything we saw in action at the first wedding but he was also very helpful in planning the timeline of the big night and made sure everything went smoothly all night long. He even made the trip to Austin from San Antonio for our Wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    At Last Entertainment 5
    At Last Entertainment 6
    At Last Entertainment 7
    At Last Entertainment 8
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 10/20/2018

#1 thing I heard from my wedding guests: "You had an awesome DJ."

#1 thing I heard from my wedding guests: "You had an awesome DJ."

Dominic is everything you could ever want in a DJ and more. I've been to weddings where the DJ just plays the music... that's not Dominic. He will be the heart and personality of your wedding. Always punctual, always in an upbeat mood, always professional, and always listening to YOUR vision for your big day.

We met a week before the wedding, and he was sweet as can be. He didn't just ask basic questions, but really took the time to get to know us so that our music would reflect us accurately on our big day. We also had a nice chat about parenting and our mutual love for soccer. And oh boy did he have some great ideas. My favorite: using the NFL Sunday football theme song during the garter toss to get those guys out on the dance floor. Such a fun and a thoughtful moment that left a big impact on our guests.

Dominic went about and beyond the call of duty for our wedding and he will for yours too. I'm actually sad the wedding is over and we don't get to see him anymore.
    Thank you, Dominic, for killing it as our DJ. -Love the Bride, Groom, parents, and ALL our guests.

We're so honored to have had you as our DJ at our wedding last weekend!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

My family, friends and myself seriously can’t say enough amazing things about Dominic from At Last Entertainment! We love him and he was truly better than anything we could have asked for! I met him at the wedding fair and instantly was drawn to his charismatic and funny personality. Dominic was by our side every step of the way. He was extremely professional, organized and always available for questions and recommendations. I have to add that he definitely played a bigger role than just our DJ...He kinda became our wedding coordinator and I couldn’t be more thankful for him. He helped us create our outline for the music, which in turn helped create the outline for our wedding day. From the moment he arrived, he was willing to help us and our photographer when needed and he kept everything moving along smoothly. On top of that, he kept the music going! I really loved that he went off the vibe of our guests...he would change things up or play more of a certain genre of music when necessary to keep the dancing and party alive. Dominic is just the best! I know when searching for a DJ there are tons of options available but Dominic is a rare find. I highly, highly, highly recommend! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Chelsea · Married on 08/18/2018

Dominic made our wedding day perfect! During the months and weeks leading up to our wedding, Dominic was always available to chat or even meet in person when we had questions or new ideas to talk through. He was always on time (actually always early and arrived to meetings before us) and always very professional. He was happy to take control to relieve stress from me, however he was open to all our suggestions and was able to incorporate our vision into our day. Our reception was a blast, the music was on point, and we opted for additional activities such as the "shoe game" and Dominic was able to capture everyone's attention and keep them entertained the whole night.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kiera · Married on 08/10/2018

Dominic. Is. Amazing. We met Dominic at the bridal show about six months prior to our wedding. He was friendly, funny and engaging from the beginning and we knew we had to hire him to share in our wedding day...and it was the best decision we made! He was such a helpful guide throughout our process. He is so focused on the bride and groom and making the day memorable and special...and he did! We had a lot of song requests and even changed our first dance song last minute and he took it all in all in stride. He created such a fun, vibrant atmosphere!! He checked in with us throughout the evening and was an absolute joy to have as the DJ and emcee - he was both sentimental and funny. We STRONGLY recommend Dominic for any occasion. He is truly a class act!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Beverly · Married on 06/08/2018

So happy our son's venue referred Dominic "At Last Entertainment" to us. He really wanted to make sure "they" clicked. They being himself, bride and groom. Dominic took the time to meet everyone and became a part of our "family". There is not enough words to describe the awesome job he did from beginning to end. Thank you !!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Craig · Married on 04/07/2018

Dominic is the best DJ I have ever worked with . I have had many in the past for all type of events but never like this one . He came out to our house and got to know our family and was very detailed about every timed event that was going to take place during the wedding & reception . He had unlimited songs to choose from and made recommendations when we needed them . We had (2) surprised events that he staged during the reception that worked out perfectly . I will be recommending him to all of my clients, family & friends for many years to come .Craig N.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Kylie · Married on 01/05/2018

Dominic was the best! I can't say enough about how awesome he was.He truly cared about our event and made it so easy to enjoy the evening. I highly recommend him. You can tell he know exactly what he is doing. You won't go wrong with At Last Entertainment!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Sara · Married on 12/29/2017

What is there not to say about Dominic! From every meeting point to the day of, he has been truly exceptional with his services. From coordination, to advice giving, to awesome playlists, to keeping the room dancing, he just knows how to work an event. He is absolutely personable and easy to get along with. He gets to really know your family and wedding party as well to know how to add personal touches to his music and speaking. He knew when to keep the music soft, especially during dinner when our guests wanted to talk at the table, and when to bring it on when we were having our 90's Dance Party on the floor! Along with my wedding planners, I felt like Dominic was by my side the whole time; incredibly available to get me anything I could possibly need or want. My husband and I sided with hiring a DJ because our likes and interest in music are so diverse. Dominic took what we wanted and not only delivered but made it SOOOO much better than we could have imagined. Thank you again Dominic for an amazing wedding party that I (and definitely my guests) will never forget.

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 11/25/2017

At Last Entertainment is SURE to please!!

Even if your absolutely-must-hear music is as contrasting as Prince

Sent on 08/29/2019

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2017

You guys... Dominic is the DJ that you want. It's tough to explain, but in my search for DJs for a variety of other events I've planned (outside of my wedding), I have always dreaded the process. It's so hard to figure out if the person you're having a conversation with can create a super fun dance floor or not. Something about Dominic put me at ease very early on in our phone calls and meetings. Also, he is SO organized with all of his planning documents and is just easy to talk to.

Ok, so Dominic not only does the music/ceremony/reception dance floor thing (you know, his job) incredibly well, but he also makes it a priority to check in on every aspect of the wedding because the guy fully understands that all the pieces work together. From running our timeline, to understanding our guests, to understanding US, and even getting me a refill or three on my drink... he just made it so perfect. We're not an easy couple in the sense that we just don't get out on the dance floor. It's not our thing! But he worked HARD to get around that by identifying his key people that would get the party started.

All that said, I have heard more about "Dominic the DJ" from our guests than about most other aspects of our wedding. Everyone felt cared for and loved our party because of him. I recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • CatRecords

Catherine · Married on 10/14/2017

You absolutely crushed it! Our wedding was so much fun and you did such a great job guiding and helping keep us on schedule. Going above and beyond for my wife and I gave us one of the most unforgettable nights of our lives. We definitely recommend those reading this to work with Dominic because he’s amazing and obviously passionate about his work!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Cinthia · Married on 10/13/2017

Amazing! Dominic was on top of everything, constantly making sure we were on schedule. We danced all night long thanks to Dominic! I honestly cannot say enough great things about At Last Entertainment! Thank you for working hard on our special day and for making sure we were happy!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Our wedding day would not have gone as smoothly as it did if it were not for Dominic! He was there every step of the way, and even helped with the timeline for the day! As a bride struggling to figure out all the minute details that go into planning the day of the wedding, Dominic was there to offer ideas on how the sequence of events should be. He took the time to know the bridal party and help orchestrate an amazing intro and was mindful of my dance-fever-dad’s wishes, all while keeping me worry free and on time for our wedding! He was a day-of-coordinator and DJ all in one. He is very engaging and kept our wedding entertaining and made sure we and our guests were happy. Dominic is amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/02/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dominic, our DJ. He not only did an amazing job at the wedding but helped with the scheduling and organizing before and on the day. He made everything run so smoothly and took care of all the little mishaps that come up on the day letting me and my husband actually enjoy our wedding day. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a DJ that goes above and beyond.

Sent on 04/05/2017