San Antonio, TX 78259 Map · Phone number

About San Antonios Best DJ.com

Please visit my Facebook for lots of pics...

Thank you for visiting our corner of the world!! "SanAntoniosBestDJ.com" is formally Music Flo Inc. My name is Ray, & I am the owner and operator of "San Antonios Best DJ.com" I have been working as a DJ since 1995. In order to provide you with the best DJ services!

I feel that inexperience has no place at weddings. I have helped to create elegant ceremonies and unforgettable receptions for hundreds of happy couples. Your biggest day deserves the very best and we are committed to excellence. Not only at your event, but also in our service before your event takes place.

I used to use other DJs, and as of May 2011, I no longer book other DJs. It's just better for me to book one event for one day. Makes it more special, not just a numbers game...

Follow San Antonios Best DJ.com on

KimClay4911

45 Reviews for San Antonios Best DJ.com

Cassie Shaw Peters · Married on 10/27/2018

Great, high energy DJ!

DJ Ray was wonderful to work with, and he made us feel relaxed about the process of hiring a DJ. When we got closer to our wedding date, he did a nice job helping us pick out music for our reception and was willing to work with us to make our reception super fun and high energy. Would definitely recommend!

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Ray was the absolute best! My friends only request was "please don't have a crappy DJ" and every one of them left saying our DJ was the best they had ever heard... even our Pastor loved the dinner music! Ray is great at feeling the crowd and knowing what to play next. From start to finish our dance floor was packed! Having Ray seriously made our wedding a success. I've been to weddings where the DJ was awful and it totally ruins the reception... don't make that mistake, make sure you go with RAY!!

Leah · Married on 10/10/2015

We were impressed with Ray's professionalism, talent, personality, and overall quality of service! He made our wedding perfect! He talked with us ahead of time to get to know us so that he could create a more personalized musical experience. :) And the best part was when we surprised my dad half-way through the father-daughter dance! I wanted to go from a slow song to a dance song to surprise my dad (he's a dancer) and Ray had a great idea to make it even more fun! It was awesome. My guests had a great time and my feet were killing me by the end of the night so I'd call that a success!

San Antonios Best DJ.com FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 999.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,165.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 445.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Haute Weddings
    Haute Weddings Wedding Planners

DJ Ray is not only my personal friend, but he is an awesome DJ. If you want a professional DJ, but one who also knows how to get your guests on the dance floor, then San Antonio's Best DJ.com is the DJ for you.

• Events by Jennifer Craft
    Events by Jennifer Craft Wedding Planners

San Antonio's Best DJ provides professional and quality service. I recommend DJ Ray to all my clients. He knows how to get the party going!

• The Event Center at Plaza Lecea
    The Event Center at Plaza Lecea Banquet Halls

We absolutely love working with Ray! He is incredibly dependable and very easy to get in touch with concerning our events. We know that our clients will be taken care of and the dance floor will be packed when San Antonio Best DJ.com is at Plaza Lecea!

• San Antonio, TX 78259 See on map