16845 Blanco Road, Suite 205, San Antonio, TX 78232 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About Haute Weddings

Haute Weddings is one of San Antonio's leading wedding planning companies, consisting of a team of coordinators and wedding industry experts, who behold the experience and passion, to Elevate your vision, and make your wedding HAUTE. We LOVE our Hautties! and we LOVE the madness of planning a wedding. Everyone always asks us, "How do you do it?" and the answer is quite simple, "because we love it!" We have a Method To The Madness that works, and we truly enjoy the planning process. We work with the best vendors, at beautiful venues, and we love the challenges of juggling logistics such as floor plans and budgets, with the creative aspects of design and decor.

Follow Haute Weddings on

47adce6f80dbeb08 1535225369 1c93931ce8f15200 1535225368910 8 ally roWEB 15
3e15dfd88a9d4a5f 1531577328 7c5c1982f6e4c9ef 1531577326 f802d51e6f8a511f 153157

62 Reviews for Haute Weddings

Lia · Married on 06/27/2019

Haute Weddings was amazing! They fullfilled every wish I had and everything turned out fabulously :) They exceeded my expectations! Thank you Chris and Lisa for making my dream wedding a reality!!!

Sent on 07/19/2013
  • User4959024 · Recently married

As soon as I met Lisa, I knew she was the one! Her professionalism, and eye for organization and detail had me at hello! I know that she is going to be the one to help me make my wedding the best day it can possibly be by it being stress free for me. She's the sweetest and I just cannot wait to work with her!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Eddie · Married on 03/04/2017

YAASS to Lisa! hiring Lisa was definitely one of the best decisions we made before our wedding! Her reputation definitely is a testament of what you get! when we started shopping for a day of coordinator she was recommended over and over again by EVERYONE! We hired Lisa for day of coordination and she was flawless! :Leading up to the event there was tons of communication, she was thorough and very detailed, proactive and personable and was a pleasure getting to know! A week before our wedding rain was forecasted but Lisa wasn't reactive as many would be in a situation like this! She planned with the venue in advance and came to us with detailed alternatives and vendor lists for tent options. Our guests, day of, raved about her and her team and their level of professionalism and how amazing they did to keep the wedding flowing! We love her and it was money well spent!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Haute Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Carlos Sanchez
    Carlos Sanchez Wedding Musicians

I have been very fortunate to be able to collaborate with Haute Weddings on a good number of ocassions and what has impressed me the most is not the incredible attention to detail, the tasteful choice on the decorations or the professionalism in their set up an organization but seeing that in the middle of all these things they make it a point to make sure the bride and groom are properly cared for and tended to and a very personal and warm way. I highly recommend this company… before you make any decisions, Set up an appointment and meet with them and you'll be able to confirm why I speak so highly about them.

• CZ Digital Media
    CZ Digital Media Wedding Videographers

Lisa and her entire team are awesome! I am a wedding videographer and every time I have had the pleasure to work with the Haute Weddings team, everything has been beautiful and the event runs smoothly. I look forward to working with all of you again in the future! Hire my friends at Haute Weddings!

• Sun Gold Photography
    Sun Gold Photography Wedding Photographers

Classy, professional and efficient is just a few of the words that comes to mind when describing the work of Lisa Morales and her team at Haute Weddings. If you need someone to help you take the stress out of your wedding day, consult with them to help you bring your vision of your dream wedding to life.

• 16845 Blanco Road, Suite 205 San Antonio, 78232 See on map