9703 FORTUNE RIDGE DR, San Antonio, TX 78109-2702 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Eden's Echo Floral Design

At Eden’s Echo we strive to create unique and beautiful designs to fit every couple's style and budget. Designer Erin McLarty has a background in fine art, and applies her knowledge of design, color balance, and symetry when dreaming up your perfect bouquets and centerpieces. We offer design and drop off services for elegant events, that we have our consultation and book online, and a full service luxury floral design experience for larger events (limited to 18 per year) with in person meetings and dedicated attention throughout your engagement. So whether you need full scale floral design for a large event, or simply need beautiful flowers at the click of a button, we have you covered! Call today to discuss how we can make your wedding beautiful!

Follow Eden's Echo Floral Design on

Eden's Echo Floral Design 6
Eden's Echo Floral Design 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/05/2019

Florist and Photobooth MUST!

If you don’t feel like reading a review: Erin (the owner) is seriously awesome. Hire her for your flowers AND for your photobooth. You won’t regret it.

If you do feel like reading: Eden’s Echo did a BEAUTIFUL job on my wedding. I had a large venue with both indoor and outdoor areas and tables for over 200 people. I wanted a rustic but classy feel and Erin did a gorgeous job with minimal instruction from me. She saved the day by using some of her own decorations to fix a last minute issue and made it beautiful. Her team set up the table decor for me that day which is SO worth the money.

The flowers were gorgeous. I particularly loved my bouquet and a large focal piece she did. She totally gets the Pinterest wedding era of today - something not all the florists I contacted seemed to understand. She also worked with me to prioritize what I wanted within my budget.

The photo booth was a massive hit with our guests and Erin is the reason. She was the person directing the use of the booth, handing out props and playfully instructing people to switch poses. I’ve had multiple guests compliment me on how that added something extra! She also sends your pictures to you afterward - I can’t wait to see them!!

I’m telling you, hire her!!!!!!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Cassie Shaw Peters · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Wedding Flowers!

Pictures speak for for themselves when is comes to how great Eden’s Echo was for our wedding. Erin showed off her talents from day one of meeting her, and she knew exactly what we wanted even when we didn’t yet. When the day came to see my bouquet and all of the other floral decorations, I was completely blown away. I highly recommend Eden’s Echo for events!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Cathleen · Married on 07/21/2018

Erin is a fantastic florist! She was recommended to us by several other vendors, and we are so happy she was our florist for our wedding in July of 2018! At our initial consultation, I had a limited knowledge of floral design, but she was so patient with me and helped me develop my vision for the big day. She is very talented and creative as well as the sweetest person. We made several changes to the floral order throughout the planning process (e.g., extra boutonnière here, one less bouquet there), but she was flexible and organized so she kept up with the changes. The flowers at my wedding were so breathtakingly beautiful. We could not be happier with Erin and her team! I highly recommended her!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Eden's Echo Floral Design Pricing

Eden's Echo Floral Design Price Rates

Eden's Echo Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Eden's Echo Floral Design 1
    Luxury Full Service Discount

We are offering $500 off to only Five couples seeking full service consultation and floral design, booking now through October 1.

Full Service clients can expect a starting budget of around $6500.

We limit our Full Service clients to 18 events a year (never more than one per weekend), so you will have confidence knowing you're our top priority on your special day.

Also offering $100 off to clients booking our easy packages online using code WeddingWire.

• Eden's Echo Floral Design 2
    Secret Summer Sale

Book your package online at our website www.edensecho.com/shop-easy-packages between now and September 7 using code WeddingWire during check out, and get $100 OFF!

Offer is limited, so grab yours today! Double up on savings by booking before August 23 (packages are already $150 OFF!)

Call or text 210-249-1058 to check availability, email hello@edensecho.com or text your inspiration pics to determine package level, then build your package online! If you need less than what is in the package, we will reallocate the value of the flowers to an upgrade. If you need more, there are add on options available! So easy!

• Philip Thomas Photography
    Philip Thomas Photography Wedding Photographers

Erin's an artist. Simple as that. Wedding and special event flowers are an investment and provide a wonderful ambience. Erin and her crew will create gorgeous flowers, elegant bouquets, from affordable to luxury designs, you cannot go wrong with Eden's Echo.

• Hotel Valencia Riverwalk
    Hotel Valencia Riverwalk Hotel Weddings

Erin and her team are phenomenal at what they do. She is truly an artist when it comes to flowers.

• Michelle Jones Photography
    Michelle Jones Photography Wedding Photographers

Exceptional creativity and unique ideas! Erin really thinks outside the box!

• 9703 FORTUNE RIDGE DR San Antonio, TX, 78109-2702 See on map