Eden's Echo Floral Design

12118 Valliant Suite 101, San Antonio, TX 78216 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Eden's Echo Floral Design

At Eden’s Echo we strive to create unique and beautiful designs to fit every couple's style and budget. Designer Erin McLarty has a background in fine art, and applies her knowledge of design, color balance, and symetry when dreaming up your perfect bouquets and centerpieces. Being a small company, availability is limited. Because of this, your wedding gets a lot of attention and extra care.

Follow Eden's Echo Floral Design on

Eden's Echo Floral Design 6
Eden's Echo Floral Design 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/05/2019

Florist and Photobooth MUST!

If you don’t feel like reading a review: Erin (the owner) is seriously awesome. Hire her for your flowers AND for your photobooth. You won’t regret it.

If you do feel like reading: Eden’s Echo did a BEAUTIFUL job on my wedding. I had a large venue with both indoor and outdoor areas and tables for over 200 people. I wanted a rustic but classy feel and Erin did a gorgeous job with minimal instruction from me. She saved the day by using some of her own decorations to fix a last minute issue and made it beautiful. Her team set up the table decor for me that day which is SO worth the money.

The flowers were gorgeous. I particularly loved my bouquet and a large focal piece she did. She totally gets the Pinterest wedding era of today - something not all the florists I contacted seemed to understand. She also worked with me to prioritize what I wanted within my budget.

The photo booth was a massive hit with our guests and Erin is the reason. She was the person directing the use of the booth, handing out props and playfully instructing people to switch poses. I’ve had multiple guests compliment me on how that added something extra! She also sends your pictures to you afterward - I can’t wait to see them!!

I’m telling you, hire her!!!!!!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Cassie Shaw Peters · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Wedding Flowers!

Pictures speak for for themselves when is comes to how great Eden’s Echo was for our wedding. Erin showed off her talents from day one of meeting her, and she knew exactly what we wanted even when we didn’t yet. When the day came to see my bouquet and all of the other floral decorations, I was completely blown away. I highly recommend Eden’s Echo for events!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Cathleen · Married on 07/21/2018

Erin is a fantastic florist! She was recommended to us by several other vendors, and we are so happy she was our florist for our wedding in July of 2018! At our initial consultation, I had a limited knowledge of floral design, but she was so patient with me and helped me develop my vision for the big day. She is very talented and creative as well as the sweetest person. We made several changes to the floral order throughout the planning process (e.g., extra boutonnière here, one less bouquet there), but she was flexible and organized so she kept up with the changes. The flowers at my wedding were so breathtakingly beautiful. We could not be happier with Erin and her team! I highly recommended her!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Eden's Echo Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Philip Thomas Photography
    Philip Thomas Photography Wedding Photographers

Erin's an artist. Simple as that. Wedding and special event flowers are an investment and provide a wonderful ambience. Erin and her crew will create gorgeous flowers, elegant bouquets, from affordable to luxury designs, you cannot go wrong with Eden's Echo.

• Hotel Valencia Riverwalk
    Hotel Valencia Riverwalk Hotel Weddings

Erin and her team are phenomenal at what they do. She is truly an artist when it comes to flowers.

• Michelle Jones Photography
    Michelle Jones Photography Wedding Photographers

Exceptional creativity and unique ideas! Erin really thinks outside the box!

• 12118 Valliant Suite 101 San Antonio, Texas, 78216 See on map