Eden's Echo Floral Design Reviews

108 | San Antonio, TX

108 Reviews for Eden's Echo Floral Design

Carly · Married on 01/23/2021

Highly Recommended!

Erin is absolutely amazing! She is incredibly friendly and professional and her floral work is beautiful. One of my favorite parts of getting ready for my wedding was when she dropped off our flowers. I was blown away at how pretty they were. They were perfect. Nothing was wilted or discolored. All I did was share a picture and a few notes about what I was going for and Erin was able to bring it to life for me. Communication was great and she was flexible and accommodating with us when we made the decision to alter our plans due to COVID concerns. I would highly recommend Eden's Echo to anyone in need of floral services.

Sent on 02/02/2021

Claudina T. · Married on 11/14/2020

The most genuine, attentive, talented florist in San Antonio!

Working with Erin was truly the most wonderful experience of the wedding planning season!! She is not only terrific at creating beautiful floral pieces, but she is the most genuine, kind soul out there. Her and my momma and I have built such a special friendship outside of the wedding planning. We switched over from having a family friend do the florals pretty close to the event and Erin was able to truly make our dream come true. She went above and beyond, always updating us on the perfect flowers she would be incorporating in our arrangements. For someone who doesn't quite know as much about flowers, she was able to take our budget, our colors, and our vision and truly put together what I think is the most beautiful arrangements I have ever encountered. She provided her expertise in what worked and bounced off ideas when I provided very few descriptive words, over all showing how attentive she is! The magic she did on our cake- truly a dream. I have nothing but kind words to say about what a fantastic job Erin and her team did. You are making the best choice if you decide to work with Erin! We love her and can't wait to print out pictures of her incredible work.

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Givemeallthepups

Jodi · Married on 02/29/2020

15/10 -- would recommend Kelly as a florist and a person :)

If you don't hire Kelly you'll be missing out. Kelly is talented, sweet, communicative and very reasonably priced.

We hired Kelly because she was knowledgable and understood my floral vision. She did not disappoint. I also liked that Kelly helped to guide me towards what was the best for my wedding--not just what was the most expensive. She worked with me to find alternate flowers that would help maintain my budget while still delivering beautiful flowers.

Sent on 03/27/2020

Hi Jodi,

Looks like Kelly did a great job, but she isn't with us at Eden's Echo! :D Please make sure you find her on wedding wire so you can leave this glowing review on her profile!
  • Mary

Mary N. · Married on 02/29/2020

Made My Dream Wedding

Erin gave me the wedding of my dreams! From the aisle decorations, to my ombré flower towers and a floral chandelier, she created the most beautiful and romantic atmosphere for my husband, me and our guests! It was also SO much fun to work with her. She is very talented and experienced so she can execute anything you can dream up, and she is excited about doing it. I felt completely comfortable letting her take over creatively once I gave her the look I was going for and she knocked it out of the park! Also, my flowers lasted even when we got back from our honeymoon!! Going back through my pictures I’m in awe of how beautiful her floral decor turned out. I’m so lucky we were able to book her - book her ASAP!!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Klarissa

Klarissa · Married on 01/24/2020

Amazing flowers

Erin is such a pleasure to work with and I absolutely loved our flowers for our wedding! It all was just so beautiful and I was very happy!

Thank you Erin/Edens Echo!!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Eden's Echo Floral Design's reply:

Aww yay! I am so happy to have been a part of your big day. Congratulations! :D Please send me photos when you can, I forgot to take pics of the bouquets in a nice setting!
  • Damaris

Damaris · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic Florist

Erin is such a gem! I spoke with four other florists in San Antonio before I selected Erin and I instantly knew I made the right choice. Erin really took my budget into consideration and was the only one I felt wasn't constantly trying to upsell me on flowers I didn't need. She went above and beyond to make my day perfect and really brought my Pinterest board to life. To top it all off Erin was always on time and super responsive whenever I had changes or questions. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for our wedding day. Thanks again Erin!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Eden's Echo Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your wedding was so beautiful and dreamy, it was a pleasure to work with you on your vision to make it a reality!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/05/2019

Florist and Photobooth MUST!

If you don’t feel like reading a review: Erin (the owner) is seriously awesome. Hire her for your flowers AND for your photobooth. You won’t regret it.

If you do feel like reading: Eden’s Echo did a BEAUTIFUL job on my wedding. I had a large venue with both indoor and outdoor areas and tables for over 200 people. I wanted a rustic but classy feel and Erin did a gorgeous job with minimal instruction from me. She saved the day by using some of her own decorations to fix a last minute issue and made it beautiful. Her team set up the table decor for me that day which is SO worth the money.

The flowers were gorgeous. I particularly loved my bouquet and a large focal piece she did. She totally gets the Pinterest wedding era of today - something not all the florists I contacted seemed to understand. She also worked with me to prioritize what I wanted within my budget.

The photo booth was a massive hit with our guests and Erin is the reason. She was the person directing the use of the booth, handing out props and playfully instructing people to switch poses. I’ve had multiple guests compliment me on how that added something extra! She also sends your pictures to you afterward - I can’t wait to see them!!

I’m telling you, hire her!!!!!!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Cassie S. · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Wedding Flowers!

Pictures speak for for themselves when is comes to how great Eden’s Echo was for our wedding. Erin showed off her talents from day one of meeting her, and she knew exactly what we wanted even when we didn’t yet. When the day came to see my bouquet and all of the other floral decorations, I was completely blown away. I highly recommend Eden’s Echo for events!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Cathleen · Married on 07/21/2018

Erin is a fantastic florist! She was recommended to us by several other vendors, and we are so happy she was our florist for our wedding in July of 2018! At our initial consultation, I had a limited knowledge of floral design, but she was so patient with me and helped me develop my vision for the big day. She is very talented and creative as well as the sweetest person. We made several changes to the floral order throughout the planning process (e.g., extra boutonnière here, one less bouquet there), but she was flexible and organized so she kept up with the changes. The flowers at my wedding were so breathtakingly beautiful. We could not be happier with Erin and her team! I highly recommended her!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/17/2018

I absolutely loved my flowers from Eden's Echo. When I first met Erin, I gave her an idea of what I was imagining for my wedding and she did a better job than I could have imagined! The thing with florals is that you really don't have an exact idea of what your flowers will look like until your wedding day and it was such a great surprise to see how gorgeous they all turned out. Erin made me an AMAZING flower crown and the moment I saw it, I knew I had to wear it all day. I felt like a Disney princess. Then when I got my photos back from my wedding, the flowers added so much with their colors and richness. I couldn't have been happier with my flowers and highly recommend Erin to anyone!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/18/2018

I can not say enough how amazing Erin is. She works so darn hard and deals with so so much, but did any of issues stop her from making the most amazing flower arrangements I have ever seen for my big day?NOPE! she was the best choice for the job and she definitely brought her A- game.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Eden's Echo Floral Design's reply:

Aww Thank you so much, Melissa! It's super important that our clients are happy, you know we go the extra mile, so I truly appreciate the review! :)

Rolando A. · Married on 12/30/2017

They are amazing, the quality of their work is incredible. The flowers, from the bouquet to the centerpieces at our daughters wedding were super. Great work.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

Erin was INCREDIBLE! She is such an artist and made my vision come to life. She really knows what she's talking about and helped guide me as we planned the florals for my ceremony and reception. She truly made the whole experience beautiful. She was very easy to work with and I appreciated that so much as an out-of-town bride. I highly recommend Erin to anyone looking!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2017

Erin is amazing. She is an artist and she can bring a vision to life. My husband and I basically gave her carte blanche. We sat down and talked about our likes and dislikes (honesty, mine as he really didn't have a preference), gave her our color scheme, showed her the napkins and the invitation and let her go. Her arrangements complimented the decor and theme well and were beautiful.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Bella · Married on 09/16/2017

Erin, the owner of Eden's Echo, is amazing. Her work has a certain style that truly attracted me and drew my eye to her work and only her work. She was so kind and patient with me. She transformed the reception hall with her work! I'm still in AWHHHHH with her work and creativity.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Erica · Married on 08/05/2017

Erin’s work is amazing! She made the bouquets and corsages for family as well as the floral arrangements for our ceremony. Her work is absolutely beautiful! I don’t know too much about flowers but her consultation helped me figure out what I wanted. And she executed her vision brilliantly. It was also much less of a headache because she provided delivery and setup. I would recommend her as a florist for any occasion!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Manuel · Married on 06/24/2017

Erin did an amazing job with the floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception. She went above and beyond and even included florals for our cocktail party. Thank you Erin for having patience as we moved table sizes and shapes from one week to the next before the wedding. She was very accommodating and professional. This led to me getting what I wanted which was the most beautiful tree made of birch and flowers. Guests are still talking about it and it seems to be the most photographed item in the wedding other than newlyweds.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Maddie · Married on 06/03/2017

Erin was fabulous! Our flowers were just what I described and more. When we experienced some changes in set up and design literally the day before, she responded flawlessly and did everything she could to make everything beautiful. I highly recommend her! And she is great with communication! So nice and fun. Love love love!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Kelly · Married on 11/18/2016

The most beautiful combination of flowers I have ever seen! Eden's Echo took my breath away on our wedding day. Erin was recommended to me by a friend and did not disappoint. The color, texture and combination of floral used was beyond what I anticipated. Erin also provides a birch arbor, lanterns and numerous other decorations available for rent. She set up and picked up the rented items that evening after the ceremony, so no need to return floral pieces the next day. I highly recommend Eden's Echo. Erin is so creative and will work with your budget to give you honest advice so you get the most out of your flowers.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Leticia · Married on 11/12/2016

What can I say about our flowers From Erin AMAZING!!!! She made my dream flowers come true everything that I asked for she did. She is such a down to earth girl that when I met with her for the first time It felt like we were friends right away. I knew then that she was going to be our florist. I had decided on roses for the reception and these roses were so gorgeous and they looked amazing at our reception not to mention my bouquet. My bouquet was a vision I loved the quality of the flowers and just the attention to detail. I would recommend Edens Echo to anyone.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Kryzta · Married on 11/06/2016

Erin McLarty, is a very hard working, genuine, creative and talented friend of mine. She has been in the event’s industry for many years and has been recognized by many media outlets including wedding editorials. We became great friends a few years ago, and on occasion I would assist her in prepping and arranging some floral pieces for her events. Like many others, I have had the privilege to not only work with Erin but see her love for beauty and witness her passion for creating beautiful floral arrangements.
    The day of my Sunday morning wedding to my high school sweetheart Fabio, Erin arrived early and did an incredible job creating vibrant arrangements from the lush violet floral arbor at our ceremony to my precious full and colorful bridal bouquet. She even inserted tiny ranunculus flowers and mini succulents in my hair for our reception. She took our vision and she brought it all to life! With all the details and her floral placement, I can tell she worked long hours putting it all together the night prior to our wedding. I can also see that she too put so much love in our wedding floral. I am beyond grateful and appreciative or her friendship, hard work and continued passion for the events industry. It is a joy to not only have had Erin as our wedding florist but to have her as a friend for life. Erin, you are a beautiful lady inside and out! We thank you for everything you did for us! You made our dream wedding flowers a reality! We love you so much! Con mucho amor y cariño -Kryzta & Fabio

Sent on 01/18/2017

Nichole · Married on 07/23/2016

Just had our wedding on Saturday at the Guenther House. The flowers were amazing!! That's all people kept talking about! So so happy with Eden's Echo, thank you Erin for making our wedding so wonderful with your gorgeous floral creations!!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Eden's Echo Floral Design's reply:

You are so welcome!!! Congratulations again and thank you for letting me be a part of your big day!

I can not say enough wonderful things about Erin and her STUNNING work! I was never the bride to "envision" how our wedding flowers would be. I also never thought I would be the kind of bride that would be so incredibly meticulous about every detail related to our wedding. Well, when it came to our wedding flower I apparently was! And bless Erin for the amount of patience she had to deal with my requests. She was able to sift through my list of "do not wants" and provided us with such a beautiful service. I felt as if I was in a dream when it came to how STUNNING our wedding flowers came out. To boot... Erin was married the week before I was. I am so thankful that she continued to put the amount of love and attention into our wedding flowers as I am sure she did her own (because if I was here there would be NO WAY I would have had the energy to work on someone else's wedding after my own!). I can truly say I appreciated her professionalism, eye for detail, and the amount of enthusiasm she had for our wedding! THANKS ERIN!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Erin is fantastic! I had some ideas as to what I wanted but I definitely needed some help to narrow everything down. Erin was great at achieving the look I wanted on a budget. I also loved that she let me know that one of the flowers I asked came in quite brittle and she upgraded to a better quality flower.

Sent on 04/18/2016