Events by Jennifer Craft Reviews

Events by Jennifer Craft 7
  • Allison

Allison Anderson · Married on 10/26/2018

Allison Anderson

At first when I was introduced to Jennifer as my day or coordinator, (as a day of coordinator was included with my venue), I thought, “ok cool, this will take stress off of me and my family for the day of the wedding.” I didn’t realize though at the time that she would be my constant support. Jennifer is simply amazing. I started communicating with her about six months out and she was always there for me when I had questions or just needed advice. We had monthly chats as it got closer and she started on my day of timeline. She also started communicating with my vendors about a month out, and that helped out tremendously as I already had a list of things to do already piling up at that time. My wedding was amazing. It was beautiful and stress free, and I could not have done it without Jennifer.

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!

There are not enough amazing words to describe Jennifer! She went above and beyond to make our wedding day so flawless and special. We could not have been able to do all that I did without her. She was attentive, resourceful and such a joy to work with.

During the wedding planning process I was one busy girl. Jennifer stayed by my side throughout the whole process and if I couldn’t find the time to do something that needed to be done, she jumped right to it without hesitation. She is one amazing woman and will honestly make your wedding dreams a real life fairytale! I promise you won’t regret hiring Jennifer as your wedding planner, she is truly a blessing!

XoXo,

Events by Jennifer Craft 13
  • Lissette

Lissette F. · Married on 10/13/2018

Thank you so much!

Jennifer is simply amazing! I would recommend her to anyone! I have heard horror stories about wedding coordinators, but she is far from any of them. I wasn't planning on getting any help but a couple weeks from the big day I started panicking and decided to hire a day of coordinator. What I got was far beyond that, she went above and beyond what I expected always with a smile and doing exactly what I asked of her. The day of my wedding was stress free from the beginning because with just a couple weeks of knowing her I trusted she would do exactly what I wanted. I enjoyed the whole night and she was there till the very end (even as a late night photographer) making sure nothing was missed and done on time ... Thank you for everything Jennifer and I wish you the best of luck

Maritza · Married on 10/05/2018

Where do I begin to describe how amazing Jennifer Craft has been. From day one Jenn was attentive, helpful, and very organized. She was amazing to work with and made the stress of wedding planning, minimal. She helped make the day of our wedding stress free. There were a few last minute issues that Jenn was able to improvise a solution to, all the while comforting us and telling us not to worry. The trust she had gained from us allowed for us to hand over the reigns to her. We had no worry and had the wedding of our dreams thanks to Jenn. If I could give her one million stars I would. Thank you from my bottom of my heart.

~ Maritza & Victor Campos

Events by Jennifer Craft 14
    Events by Jennifer Craft 15
    Events by Jennifer Craft 16
    Events by Jennifer Craft 17
  • Deborah & Willie's Wedding

Deborah · Married on 09/22/2018

I have to say it was a great pleasure working with Jennifer ! Her bubbly, sweet, and kind personality made it easy and a joy to work with her. She paid great attention to detail and was very helpful with recommendations for vendors , especially our wedding cake. We got so many compliments !! and is was absolutely stunning !! She is organized and professional and was AMAZING at coordinating our BIG day ! She ensured everything ran smoothly and was able to resolve few problems that arose , she was worked through them flawlessly and ensured that everything was on point ! Hands down was the best investment for our wedding ! Brides , do not hesitate to hire a "day of coordinator" and DEFINITELY hire Jennifer !! You will be in good hands. I can not THANK her enough for making our day even more beautiful and flawless !! I could not have pulled it off with out her !

Deanna · Married on 06/16/2018

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with during our wedding planning process. She was very quick to respond to any texts or emails I sent. She is very savvy at planning and is excellent at giving ideas or expert advice when needed. I am very detail orientated so it worked out perfectly for us. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone who is planning a wedding. She will deliver!

Events by Jennifer Craft 18
    Events by Jennifer Craft 19
    Events by Jennifer Craft 20
    Events by Jennifer Craft 21

Meredith · Married on 05/27/2018

Hiring Jennifer was the best decision I made in planning my wedding! I did not think I needed a coordinator, but once I started working with her, I realized how much I really needed her. She is impeccably organized and checked in with me regularly during the planning process. Any time I had a question or needed a suggestion, she responded almost instantly and was incredibly supportive. Every vendor I worked with told me how much they love working with her too! When I had ideas I was not sure how to execute, Jennifer figured out a way to make them happen. Jennifer helped set up our decorations and she made everything look even better than I could have imaged. On the day of our wedding Jennifer made sure everything was taken care of and I didn't worry about a single thing and was able to enjoy the whole day. I would recommend her 100% to anyone!

Kelsi · Married on 05/05/2018

was simply amazing! Not only did she take care of all the small details I forgot about, she went above and beyond her coordinator duties. From managing the vendors, scheduling venue walk thru, assisting with floral centerpieces because Texas wind is insane, helping put flowers on my cake, to even helping cut my wedding cake! Jennifer did it all, more than I ever expected. Without her, my wedding would not have been the fairytale I've always dreamed about. Not only is she amazing at her job, but she is one of the sweetest people I know. It's been 2 weeks since my wedding, and Jennifer is still following up and staying in contact. She really felt like a part of my wedding, not just your typical coordinator. If you are looking for someone who is professional, personable, and goes above and beyond, Jennifer is your girl!

Nikki · Married on 04/28/2018

When I hired Jenn for our "Day of Coordinator," I did not expect to feel so comfortable as I did with her. She was more of an angel sent to me from above to help make my day beautiful. I hired her in February and talked to her almost every month and more leading up to the day of. Not only did she provide her organization, recommendations and assistantance, she kept me sane. Our venue made changes we had set with them a year in advance, a week prior to  our wedding day.  Needless to say, I was livid. Jenn stepped in and took care of every shape and form of communication to make sure that nothing would stand in our way. She handled everything so professionally. On the day of, Jenn set everything up exactly how we expected it all to be. I had so much trust in her that I gave her my approval for anything and everything. Not only do I speak so highly of her, but my other vendors cannot wait to work with her again. I am so thankful to have had such a beautiful person inside and out to have helped us. I could go on and on about how perfect, amazing, and helpful Jenn is but I will end with this...hiring her was the BEST decision ever! I have definitely gained a new friend. We love you Jenn and thank you!!!!

Katherine · Married on 03/23/2018

My husband and I hired Jennifer as our Weekend-Of Coordinator for our wedding last weekend. Jennifer was extremely professional and very organized! She answered all of our question quickly and made us feel very comfortable. She was very easy going while still making us confident that she had everything under control. The best thing about her is probably how quickly she responds and the many times she checks in to make sure you both are on the same page. We could not have asked for a better coordinator.

Elvia · Married on 12/16/2017

Jennifer was our "Day of Coordinator" and we don't regret a single thing! She was so helpful! The moment I met Jennifer we instantly had a connection, she is bubbly, sweet, funny, reliable, very personable, and super professional. I even think I cried the day I met her because she made me feel so comfortable, I trusted her with everything and she never let me down. I had no idea what I was doing, I was so overwhelmed with planning everything at first, but as soon as (my now) husband and I hired Jennifer, she was so supportive and helped us along the way, she gave us "day of" ideas/suggestions, she sent us preferred vendor lists, she would even check in with me just to see how things were going and how I was doing. Jennifer was so great, it rained on our wedding day, and even though the rain definitely ruined some plans, Jennifer was quick to come up with a perfect plan b, our wedding day was so magical in every way, it was everything I imagined it would be and more! I would definitely refer Jennifer to anyone needing help with planning a wedding! Thank you so much Jennifer! We really appreciate everything you did for us :) :) <3 <3

Mark · Married on 11/04/2017

When my new wife told me almost a year ago that she was going to hire a "wedding planner" I was skeptical and, I must say, apprehensive. The thoughts that ran through my head were Jennifer Lopez in the movie, and I could not get past the idea of someone, that did not know us, planning the most important day of our lives. What we got, not only exceeded all of our expectations, but should also set the standard for all other wedding planners.
    What Events by Jennifer Craft offers is not only a first-class experience, but the meticulous planning and attention to every little detail, and her ability make magic happen, from nothing, has earned her a spot at Hogwart's. She took what I can only describe as a vague idea, and created the wedding of my wife's dream. Any and every concern that we had was quickly addressed; if we had a question, she had an answer, and not just any answer, she had the right answer. Her suggestions were right in line with the same vague idea that we had given her, and she turned our vision into not only a memorable night for us, but for all of our guests. Recommending her is not enough, because recommending means that there could be someone better. There simply is not. Her professionalism, creativity, personality, and vast knowledge sets her apart from her competition. If you are looking for the ABSOLUTE BEST, choose Events by Jennifer Craft.

Events by Jennifer Craft 22
    Events by Jennifer Craft 27
    Events by Jennifer Craft 28
    Events by Jennifer Craft 29

dora · Married on 09/16/2017

Where do I start !!!! So many good things to say about Jennifer. If you have not booked a wedding planner or day of wedding coordinator. Stop looking and give Jennifer a call 210-643-7133 . Jennifer listened to our ideas & made them come true on our wedding day.. Jennifer is very detailed & professional & will make sure to get everything right ! I'm super excited that my maid of honor ( best friend of 10 years) hired jen to coordinate her wedding this December. Thank you again Jennifer for everything. Beyond blessed to have had the chance to work with you. Can't wait to see you again December 16,2017 VelezWedding

Megan · Married on 08/26/2017

Jennifer was awesome! Couldn't have done it without her! Hurricane Harvey didn't stop her or us from having a FABULOUS day!

Analisa · Married on 07/08/2017

Jennifer is the sweetest person to work with. My wedding took place in July 2017 and I hired her in March 2017. I wish I would have found her sooner. I wasn't going to hire a wedding coordinator but decided to after I read a little more about their role. She was a lifesaver. I live in Phoenix and I decided to have a destination wedding in San Antonio because all of my family lives in Texas. She recommended vendors and we planned the timeline together. She helped me stay organize leading up to the wedding. She stayed in contact with all the vendors prior to and the day of the wedding. The day of my wedding ran smoothly and she was so calm. She even helped me bustle my dress. I thought that was so sweet because my family was supposed to do it but she offered to help instead. There were things that she recommended that I had not thought of. Thank you Jennifer for being a part of our big day. We will never forget you!

Christina · Married on 09/17/2016

I'm really glad I hired Jennifer as my Day of Coordinator. She is professional, responsive and easy to work with. It was reassuring to have her available during the planning process and especially having someone on my wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a Wedding Coordinator. Thanks, Jennifer!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2016

Jennifer is an awesome wedding planner! I tell everyone that we couldn't have done it without her! Although we only hired her for the day of coordinating service both my husband and I felt like she was there with us through the whole process. She was always easily available by phone or text which made it very convenient for us since we both work long hours. Jennifer is very meticulous and helped us to remember all the small details that are so easily forgotten when trying to plan such a big and important event. On a personal side she is so sweet and easy to get along with and can really help you calm down and enjoy the planning process. Would definitely recommend Jennifer to any bride looking for a wonderful coordinator!

Jennifer · Married on 03/05/2016

Jennifer is completely dedicated to being the biggest asset, leader, help, and support on your wedding day. I could NOT have imagined our big day without her. There were several mishaps that happened on our wedding day that I (the bride) wasn't even aware of because she handled everything and made sure everything/everyone ultimately ended up being where they needed to be.
    Jennifer is very experienced at what she does and she is the best. I don't say that lightly. She even got red wine out of the back of my dress after a guest spilled it on my bustled train.
    Thank you for making our big day perfect, Jennifer!!!

Ronnie · Married on 02/18/2016

Jennifer far exceeded our expectations as our Rehearsal and Day-Of coordinator. She was available to answer ALL of our questions throughout our wedding planning process. She wasn't just there the week of and day of, it felt like she was there for us from the day we signed her contract, over a year before our wedding.

The week of, we met at our venue to do a final walk through and she began brainstorming decorating and set-up options that we didn't even think about. We left out several important details of the wedding that she quickly caught and even let us use some of her own items for our sign-in and gift tables. So close to the wedding, our budget was set so her saving us from having to buy another item was huge!

She ran our rehearsal seamlessly. The actual rehearsal took less than 45 minutes. On wedding day, she brought an assistant to help and they were both on top of everything. Any issue that came up, she had a solution and she kept a calm demeanor when she would tell me "Don't worry it, we're on it." Her team stayed until the very end of the event and they were always available to keep our wedding exactly on schedule. We had given her a timeline with wiggle room because we knew our family is ALWAYS running behind on everything, but we were ahead of schedule because of how smoothly everything went. Gave us extra time in our wedding to briefly relax and take in the beautiful day.

Thank you JCraft! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. I'd write 100 more reviews for you if I could :) Anyone who gets engaged, I'll happily recommend they hire you!

Shortly after our engagement, my fiancé and I decided what we wanted for our wedding and determined a reasonable estimate for expenses. Since we lived in the DC area and our wedding venue was in San Antonio, it became obvious that we were going to need help. That's when we found Jennifer Craft, founder of Events by Jennifer Craft (EBJC). She had actually planned the wedding of our event planner at the venue and came highly recommended. Jennifer and Jessica did not disappoint. They helped us execute our special day making sure all the vendors were where they needed to be at the right time. Even when we had to change the plan from an outdoor to an indoor ceremony, Jennifer and Jessica came up with a plan that was even better than the original. We were very impressed with the service and attention-to-detail delivered by EBJC and would highly recommend them to anyone planning their wedding!

• F

Faryn · Married on 10/17/2015

Jennifer craft was absolutely wonderful! Hiring her was one the the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our wedding day went very smoothly because of her and we couldn't be happier with everything she helped with. I would highly recommended her for your next event!

Jennifer was AMAZING. We couldn't have pulled off our wedding without her - from vendors who were unresponsive and unhelpful, she managed them all, got the results we wanted and most importantly, kept me very, very calm. I was able to enjoy my wedding! She kept us on time, made sure that I ate, and also allowed us flexibility so that we could really enjoy our wedding and spend quality time with our friends and families.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Events by Jennifer Craft's reply:

Brigid, I enjoyed our wedding planning journey together! I wish you and Harrison lots of love and happiness!

Jackee · Married on 06/05/2015

Jennifer was amazing! My husband and I had a great experience with her from planning to the big day. She was very open and always gave me her honest opinion. She gave me several venues to chose from and helped me keep my nerves down. Our wedding was so beautiful and elegant, most importantly we all had a blast!

I thought that a wedding was just the Church, reception place, cake, flowers and music. But Jennifer made it so much more with back lighting, photo booth, limo services, water for the guest during the ceremony she thought of everything! She was always on time and always worked with my schedule. On the day of the wedding my limo got lost and a prop for the wedding was damaged during the rain. Jennifer kept me calm and even though we where a little behind getting ready, everything started on time. All of the venders we used where very professional and they made me feel special.

Most importantly Jennifer made me feel like she wasn't just my wedding planner, she made me feel like I was planning my wedding with my best friend. Jennifer is such an amazing person and is very good at her job! I will recommend her to anyone and everyone, she is definitely someone you need to have in your corner when planning a wedding!

Jackee · Married on 06/05/2015

Sent on 06/15/2015

Events by Jennifer Craft's reply:

Jackee, thank you for your feedback! I enjoyed every moment of our wedding planning journey. You made a beautiful bride and I hope your wedding day was all your dreamed it to be.

As a busy bride with a high stress job, I really needed somebody that could step in and take on a majority of the wedding planning. I especially needed help as I live in Houston and was planning my San Antonio wedding. Jennifer was able to step in and take it on with a seamless transition. She helped me find and book my remaining vendors and dealt with my not-so-easy-to-deal-with vendors with grace. The actual wedding was beautiful and went as smoothly as I could of imagined. There was absolutely no way I could of done it without jennifer's help.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Events by Jennifer Craft's reply:

Lauren, thank you for your feedback! You and Sam make a beautiful couple! I enjoyed our time together and being your planner.