On WeddingWire since 2010
Groove Knight is Austin's premier wedding party band, servicing all of Texas and beyond! A high-energy dance band featuring the “best of the best” of area talent – including the most extraordinary singers – they specialize in weddings and are a master of getting the party started and keeping it going all night long.
Groove Knight takes care to customize every performance to the needs of the client. They make the planning process easy and will emcee the events on your special night. At your request, they can also perform lighter music for your dinner or cocktail hour before packing the dance floor with the energy of the full band.
Groove Knight offers a wide range of options, from the small 5-piece band for fun intimate events to the incredible 10-piece with their sizzling full horn section and four incredible singers. Groove Knight has all the options to fit your needs and budget.
Feel the power of generations of great dance music from the 60s, 70s, and 80s all the way through today – from a band who sounds like the original artists performing live.
Always professional, always a party – All the right music at the right time.
- A professional emcee for any announcements throughout the night
- Use of our sound system and mics for toasts and speeches of your own
- A PACKED dance floor all night long!
- Lighting that creates a fun atmosphere
- DJ-mixed music during the band breaks so the party doesn’t stop
- Thorough and responsive planning assistance in advance of the wedding
- Travel all over Texas (and beyond!)
- Ability to upsize or downsize the band to fit your event
- Special request song – The band will learn your favorite song just for you
Additional Options (on request):
- We can add cocktail music to the early part of the night with either a solo performer (acoustic guitar, classical piano, or jazzy sax) or a small combo
- We can also provide ceremony musician(s) who will customize the processional and recessional for you, so you walk down the aisle to your special song of choice
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you an agency or a band?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
What music services do you provide?
What items are available?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
17 User photos
1,000/10 would recommend!
Dave is super easy to work with, communicates well and in a timely manner, and does everything he can to ensure you will have the perfect wedding reception entertainment!
If you’re having trouble with your decision, this is your sign to choose Groove Knight, you won’t be disappointed!! :)
Best Wedding Band Ever!
Book Groove Knight - you won’t regret it!
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements2 Endorsements
We recently photographed a wedding and Groove Knight was the live band. This group is incredible and is one of the best live wedding bands we have heard. Everyone enjoyed the music and not once was the dance floor empty. Hire them and you won't regret it!