PO Box 52-4573, Miami, FL 33152 Map · Phone number

About Marylen Exposito Weddings

Marylen Exposito Weddings has been in the wedding and event planning industry for over 8 years. Our focus is our clients and producing an pmpeccable, flawless and memorable event. With a motto of "more than just planning," Marylen Exposito Weddings believes that being available to clients at all times is a necessity and being the planner isn't enough. Our goal is to provide exquisite, elegant and immaculate event planning!

Marylen has planned over 300 events consisting of weddings, birthday parties, quines, sweet sixteens, bar/bat mitzvahs, special and corporate events. She is a certified wedding planning instructor for Lovegevity and certifies future wedding and event planners.

For more information about working with Marylen for your event, please contact our team at 305-505-6642 or marylen@theweddingplanner.bz.

bride

Marylen Exposito Weddings 6
Marylen Exposito Weddings 7

Jennifer · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely amazing!

There are no words to describe how amazing Marylen was throughout our entire experience. She is extremely knowledgable in the field, she has great ideas to design your vision & a keen eye for fashion and style. She was on top of every detail. The day of, anything that went wrong she was there to handle it & make sure we enjoyed our day. She kept everyone in line and on task in order to make sure we got what we wanted. We had a minor wardrobe mishap & if Marylen wouldn't have taken control the way she did, I can say my entire outlook on that moment of the day would have been ruined. But she took over and made it happen never letting me stress about anything.
    She was truly my guide & voice of reason throughout the entire experience. She literally put together the wedding of my dreams. We couldn't me more thankful.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 01/19/2019

AMAZING! Look no further for your wedding planning needs!

I was lucky enough to have met Marylen and seen her amazing work before I got engaged. Once I did, the first thing that came to mind was to call her! She handles everything with such grace and fixes any issues quickly and efficiently. I am so humbled that she was able to be there with me every step of the way and ensuring my day would go as amazing as possible; which it did! Her and her assistants are a pleasure to be around especially in those chaotic moments. Thank you Marylen, Daran and I are eternally grateful to you! 💕

Sent on 02/02/2019

Mandy · Married on 05/27/2018

Don't kid yourself, you NEED a wedding planner. Even if it's just for the "day of". It's the best money I've ever spent. Marylen and her team made sure the day went perfectly. Seriously, nothing went wrong. It was so incredible!!! She is extremely knowledgeable and in our meetings leading up to the wedding, she made sure to ask the essential questions to make sure nothing was forgotten. She is also extra patient with all the questions. Hire her, you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/01/2018

• Vision DJs & Lighting
    Vision DJs & Lighting Wedding DJs

Talented, Professional, Organized are only three words of many that describe Marylen. Her clients rave about her and the amazing service she provides.

• AAMusicians
    AAMusicians Wedding Bands

Great event producer. All of the events that the exposito team work on are always incredible. We look forward to collaborating on many more weddings to come! AAMusicians.com

• Studio by Carmen Photography
    Studio by Carmen Photography Wedding Photographers

Marylen has been a pleasure to work with and is on top of all the little details and behind the scenes work to make your day AMAZING! Top recomendation for my brides!

• PO Box 52-4573 Miami, 33152 See on map