1901 Franklin Ave E, Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Ivy & Ellis Photography

Hi, my name is Marc. I am a Seattle wedding photographer with a focus on modern portraiture and intimate snapshots that feel true to the experience of your wedding day. With an organic approach to posing & capturing candid images, my work is intimate, honest, and finds beauty in simplicity. I primarily capture images digitally, but I also like to incorporate photographic film images in my work.

Having recently relocated from Minnesota to the Seattle area, I am excited to shoot weddings in the Pacific Northwest. I am also still available in Minnesota and for 2021 there are no travel fees for my packages in the lower 48 US states!

To review my latest work, check out my Instagram (@ivyandellis). I look forward to hearing from you!

Experience
I have been professionally photographing weddings and portraits for nearly eight years. My work has been featured in several publications, such as Style Me Pretty, Minnesota Bride, and Artfully Wed, among others. One of my weddings was also featured as a Best of 2017 pick by Bridal Musings.

Follow Ivy & Ellis Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Tolman Media Northwest
A moment under the willow tree
aster cafe wedding 2056 51 907997 161059448373276

8 Reviews for Ivy & Ellis Photography

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible! Hire Marc for your wedding!

I am convinced that Marc is the best wedding photographer, hands down. When looking for a photographer for our wedding, I kept a running list of possible candidates but kept returning to Marc's beautiful images and style. After meeting him, I knew I wanted him to photograph our wedding. He is a true artist with an incredible eye for detail, staging, and for capturing beautifully posed and candid photos. Marc is also timely, organized, kind, warm, thoughtful and an absolutely delightful person. I was floored when he sent us our photos and couldn't believe how amazing everything and everyone looked. Several other vendors from our wedding have asked me "WHO was your photographer? These pictures are amazing!" And they are!
    I feel like I lucked out with Marc and recommend him without reservation. He is truly the best!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Tessa · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I could not have chosen a better photographer to capture our wedding day. We knew we wanted Marc to be our wedding photographer the moment we saw his photos last year, but he has just gone above and beyond our expectations. He is so detailed, professional, and has an incredibly artistic eye. Marc also made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day and knew exactly how to direct us for each shot. Our wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking; we truly couldn't be happier with how they tuned out. I would never hesitate to book Marc again and will forever recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

Choosing a wedding photographer for me was just as important as finding the right dress. When my husband and I were looking for a photographer we came across Marc's website. After meeting him for coffee to discuss what we were looking for we knew he was the perfect person to photograph our wedding day. Marc is extremely punctual, kind, and most importantly detail oriented. Marc spent the entire day with both my husband and I and we continued to hear wonderful things about him from our family, friends, and other vendors. As I was looking through all of the wedding photos he sent back I actually was brought to tears. I felt like he captured the entire day perfectly and I cannot wait to share our photos with our family.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Ivy & Ellis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ivy & Ellis Photography 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1901 Franklin Ave E Seattle, WA, 98101 See on map
    Location of (Ivy & Ellis Photography)