Mobile Business, Hampton, VA 23666 · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Makeup By Nita J

Makeup By Nita J is a wedding and special event beauty stylist based out of Hampton, Virginia. Nita J is a skilled makeup artist with over 10 years of experience in the industry. Over her many years of providing professional beauty services, Nita has worked with several huge brands, such as MAC, Vogue Italia, VH1, Ford Models, NARS, and Mattel, among many others. She specializes in creating naturally glamorous looks that not only help you look beautiful, but feel that way, too.

Nita J is passionate about using her skills and great beauty products to accentuate the natural beauty of all of her clients. Makeup By Nita J offers a wide range of makeup styling services, including:

• Wedding beauty consultation

18 0422 1 51 1027149

1 Reviews for Makeup By Nita J

• Katelin

Katelin · Married on 11/06/2018

Nita was absolutely amazing!

I needed a makeup artist for my wedding and was referred to Nita by her sister! I met up with her to do a trial and she was so sweet and easy to get along with. I don’t know too much about makeup so she helped me in deciding what would look best for my skin tone and all of my girls ( from fair skin to dark). She was the sweetest and if I need my makeup done for anything else in the future I will definitely be using her!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Makeup By Nita J FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Body Wraps