Blush 757

Newport News, VA View map

Blush 757 is a wedding makeup company located in Newport News, Virginia. Noelle, the founder and makeup artist of the company, created this business because of her passion for people and artistry. Whether it is airbrushed or traditionally applied, Noelle is excited to work with clients and provide the type of makeup they desire that fits their unique style.

Experience

Noelle completed a certification course in makeup artistry after attending The Jon Bre Institute of Spa School in 2014. She has worked with the artists of MAC as a product specialist and has gained experience in proper shading techniques, facial mapping, and color selection. Noelle has had the opportunity to provide makeup services for a wide range of ages and skin tones.

Blush 757 offers a wide variety of options to aid you in getting ready for your wedding day. Noelle offers in studio services as well as onsite services to accommodate couples who are getting ready at their venue. Blush 757 offers services for the following events:

• Day of wedding makeup service
  • Wedding makeup trial
  • Wedding party makeup service

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60.00

$60.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Ashley
    Ashley Getting married on 10/16/2021

Impressed!!!

It was wonderful working with Noelle! Despite short notice she was able to get my daughter in for her homecoming dance and did an amazing job on her makeup. We went in thinking my daughter was going to want something very natural, however upon arrival she surprised her with something very edgy and bold, however Noelle didn't flinch, she made her look exactly like the inspiration picture she showed her! We loved every minute we spent with Noelle..she is very easy going, talented and professional! I was even able to purchase a gift certificate for a future application which I thought was very cool!
  • Terri
    Terri K. Married on 06/12/2021

Love Noelle!

Noelle is an absolute dream to work with! She is professional, attentive, and so much fun! She takes the time to find out exactly what look you want and she brings it to life. I have already referred her to multiple friends and rehired her for multiple events! She is wonderful and I will hire her any time I want my makeup done professionally!
    Hannah C. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing addition to my wedding day

Noelle was extremely kind and caring! She made sure I was happy every step of the way and even helped calm down some of my jitters! Highly recommend

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner