About Face MakeUp Artistry

Seaford, VA View map

Owner and principal artist Kim Trotto is a professional makeup artist based in Seaford, VA (an enclave of York County). In addition to being a formally trained bridal beauty makeup artist, she is a Temptu Certified Pro Advanced Airbrush Artist and licensed Master Aesthetician. At About Face MakeUp Artistry we simply love to make women look and feel their most beautiful. We love doing the bridal look but do not believe in making all brides look the same. Your makeup trial is a chance for us to discuss the details of your wedding to ensure that we create the look that will make you look and feel your most beautiful and confident on this most special day. You are encouraged to bring inspirational images , dress swatches, pictures of your venue, flowers, attendants dresses, etc to ensure we create the perfect look for you that is cohesive and and perfectly suited to your style. The team at About Face MakeUp artistry will make your wedding day beauty luxurious and enjoyable!

I can also be booked for services such as facials, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, exfoliating body treatments, makeup tutorials, and waxing.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$195.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$included

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$215.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$included

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70.00

$90.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$65.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Juanita
    Juanita G. Married on 08/21/2021

It was amazing, I loved my makeup and mrs.Kim was very professional

Loved my makeup very very pleased!!!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review Juanita! You were a pleasure to work with. I hope you had a wonderful time at your event and look forward to assisting you in the future!
    Liane S. Married on 05/07/2021

Absolutely GORGEOUS Work!

Kim does absolutely phenomenal work and she brought her game for the big wedding day!
    She listened to me and took into consideration all the tiny adjustments I wanted for my bridal makeup.
    Kim was very flexible throughout the process and got back to me quickly as I found more ideas on Pinterest that sparked my interest.
    She offered wonderful, professional advice as to what may or may not work with my facial structure/skin.
    Her beautiful makeup lasted all night and you get well worth the value in her services!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you for all that wonderful feedback Liane! It was truly a pleasure to work with you throughout your engagement and wedding day馃挄
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 11/10/2019

Thank You, Kim!

As someone who does not normally wear much make-up, I was so concerned that I wouldn鈥檛 be able to still recognize myself at my wedding if I got my make-up done.
    I stumbled upon About Face MUA through social media and was impressed looking at the before and after photos of her clients. I then realized Kim had actually done my sister鈥檚 make-up for her wedding! Kim did such a wonderful job at my trial run walking me through her process. For the wedding day, Kim worked wonderfully with my bridesmaids and myself to enhance all of our natural beauty. She also did amazingly with my 3 year old flower girl who was a little nervous to get a few sparkles. Thank you so much for our beautiful look, Kim!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review Erin! It was truly a pleasure and a wonderful surprise to work with your sweet family again and to learn of our other serendipitous connection!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

I Do Weddings with Love I Do Weddings with Love Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure to work with Kim on several occasions. She is a complete professional and joy to be around. Her smile lights up a room and her skills are amazing. Any bride would be blessed to have her at their event!

Ellasin's Events LLC. Ellasin's Events LLC. Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work with About Face MUA several times, and was very saified with their work. They make sure they go above and beyond what clients ask and have each of them looking fabulous.

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

About Face is stunning all the way around, especially as they take care of their clients. I love seeing the couples "clean up" so well, its a double take! They do great and everything is flawless. It's a good decision to consider this company for your needs!

Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Smithfield, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Poquoson, Gloucester Seaford, 23696

By appointment
Location of (About Face MakeUp Artistry)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding