About Face MakeUp Artistry

Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Smithfield Williamsburg, Yorktown, Poquoson, Gloucester, Seaford, VA 23696 Map · Phone number

About About Face MakeUp Artistry

Owner and principal artist Kim Trotto is a professional makeup artist based in Seaford, VA (an enclave of York County). In addition to being a formally trained bridal beauty makeup artist, she is a Temptu Certified Pro Advanced Airbrush Artist and licensed Master Aesthetician. At About Face MakeUp Artistry we simply love to make women look and feel their most beautiful. We love doing the bridal look but do not believe in making all brides look the same. Your makeup trial is a chance for us to discuss the details of your wedding to ensure that we create the look that will make you look and feel your most beautiful and confident on this most special day. You are encouraged to bring inspirational images , dress swatches, pictures of your venue, flowers, attendants dresses, etc to ensure we create the perfect look for you that is cohesive and and perfectly suited to your style. The team at About Face MakeUp artistry will make your wedding day beauty luxurious and enjoyable!

I can also be booked for services such as facials, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, exfoliating body treatments, makeup tutorials, and waxing.

Follow About Face MakeUp Artistry on

• MakeupbySAC LLC
  • Salon Vivace
  • Kellie Corbett Makeup Artist
77febb462837cb6a IMG 2810
Helen1
About Face MakeUp Artistry
Looking like a princess on the eve of her big event! Photo compliments of Chris Sampson Photography.
Photographer Chris Sampson

55 Reviews for About Face MakeUp Artistry

• Erin

Erin · Married on 11/10/2019

Thank You, Kim!

As someone who does not normally wear much make-up, I was so concerned that I wouldn’t be able to still recognize myself at my wedding if I got my make-up done.
    I stumbled upon About Face MUA through social media and was impressed looking at the before and after photos of her clients. I then realized Kim had actually done my sister’s make-up for her wedding! Kim did such a wonderful job at my trial run walking me through her process. For the wedding day, Kim worked wonderfully with my bridesmaids and myself to enhance all of our natural beauty. She also did amazingly with my 3 year old flower girl who was a little nervous to get a few sparkles. Thank you so much for our beautiful look, Kim!

Sent on 11/12/2019

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review Erin! It was truly a pleasure and a wonderful surprise to work with your sweet family again and to learn of our other serendipitous connection!!

Courtney Lowers · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome Service!

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Kim & her team. They did a great job & were a lot of fun to work with! I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Nichole Wenner · Married on 06/23/2019

The perfect look for my day

Kim was amazing! She did exactly what I imagined for my wedding! The trial was a lot of fun and when I wanted to change my look after she had no problem adjusting.

Sent on 08/05/2019

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

It was a pleasure to be of assistance to you Nichole! I loved the subtle look you envisioned as it coordinated so perfectly with your entire esthetic!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

About Face MakeUp Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 195.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ included
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 215.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ included
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
    $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 65.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Group Services
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Shaving
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• I Do Weddings with Love Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure to work with Kim on several occasions. She is a complete professional and joy to be around. Her smile lights up a room and her skills are amazing. Any bride would be blessed to have her at their event!

• Ellasin's Events LLC. Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work with About Face MUA several times, and was very saified with their work. They make sure they go above and beyond what clients ask and have each of them looking fabulous.

• Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Wedding Officiants

About Face is stunning all the way around, especially as they take care of their clients. I love seeing the couples "clean up" so well, its a double take! They do great and everything is flawless. It's a good decision to consider this company for your needs!

• Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Smithfield, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Poquoson, Gloucester Seaford, 23696 See on map
    By appointment
    Location of (About Face MakeUp Artistry)