About Face MakeUp Artistry

Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Smithfield Williamsburg, Yorktown, Poquoson, Gloucester, Seaford, VA 23696 Map · Phone number

About About Face MakeUp Artistry

Owner and principal artist Kim Trotto is a professional makeup artist based in Seaford, VA (an enclave of York County). In addition to being a formally trained bridal beauty makeup artist, she is a Temptu Certified Pro Advanced Airbrush Artist and licensed Master Aesthetician. At About Face MakeUp Artistry we simply love to make women look and feel their most beautiful. We love doing the bridal look but do not believe in making all brides look the same. Your makeup trial is a chance for us to discuss the details of your wedding to ensure that we create the look that will make you look and feel your most beautiful and confident on this most special day. You are encouraged to bring inspirational images , dress swatches, pictures of your venue, flowers, attendants dresses, etc to ensure we create the perfect look for you that is cohesive and and perfectly suited to your style. The team at About Face MakeUp artistry will make your wedding day beauty luxurious and enjoyable!

I can also be booked for services such as facials, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, exfoliating body treatments, makeup tutorials, and waxing.

Follow About Face MakeUp Artistry on

Helen1
About Face MakeUp Artistry
Looking like a princess on the eve of her big event! Photo compliments of Chris Sampson Photography.
Photographer Chris Sampson
img2810
img1429

40 Reviews for About Face MakeUp Artistry

Jamie · Married on 06/30/2018

Kim was wonderful! So friendly and helpful. I would recommend her to everyone. Thanks again for making Carla’s wedding so special. We all looked amazing.

Sent on 07/18/2018

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie; you were a wonderful group of ladies!

Trudy · Married on 06/30/2018

Kim is the first Makeup Artist that works magic with her brushes.
    Kim makes you feel relaxed. Ou experience with Kim was Wonderful.
    Kim, Thank You for helping me and my mom with everything. You are such a Wonderful lady!!

Laura · Married on 11/18/2017

I had an amazing experience using Kim & her staff's services for my wedding. From the day of my trial, she made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I had put off choosing a makeup artist because I was anxious about it. My day-to-day look is very natural and low maintenance, and I was worried that I wouldn't look like myself. Kim was the best! She listened to my concerns, helped me develop the right look, and at the end of the day, I felt beautiful, polished, and like myself. She was incredibly easy and fun to work with and easily handled a high-stress environment the morning of getting multiple bridesmaids ready for an 11 a.m. wedding. I would recommend her a hundred times over!

About Face MakeUp Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 195.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 0.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 215.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 0.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 65.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Shaving, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• I Do Weddings with Love
    I Do Weddings with Love Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure to work with Kim on several occasions. She is a complete professional and joy to be around. Her smile lights up a room and her skills are amazing. Any bride would be blessed to have her at their event!

• Ellasin's Events LLC.
    Ellasin's Events LLC. Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work with About Face MUA several times, and was very saified with their work. They make sure they go above and beyond what clients ask and have each of them looking fabulous.

• Rev. Cory Newell, Wedding Officiant
    Rev. Cory Newell, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

About Face is stunning all the way around, especially as they take care of their clients. I love seeing the couples "clean up" so well, its a double take! They do great and everything is flawless. It's a good decision to consider this company for your needs!

• Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Smithfield, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Poquoson, Gloucester Seaford, VA 23696 See on map
    By appointment